How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

Blake Lively's Nude Pictures Leaked (please read the mod note in post #1)
Moderator Note: We are monitoring this thread closely. Please stay on topic and be respectful of one another, or the moderator team will permanently close this thread and issue reminders and/or warnings as needed. Thank you.
---
Here's an interesting post Lainey Gossip just made:

Quote:
Just got out of X-Men: First Class screening. Review embargo until Friday, but I can tell you this: it is the mother-cking sh-t. Sooooooooo good.
Here are some Tingles while I look at Blake Lively’s bare breasts. That’s coming soon
WTF?!?! I wonder if it's related to Leo?

laineygossip

Last edited by tFS Mod Squad; 01-06-2011 at 12:12 PM.

31-05-2011
fashion icon

Blake's face is kind of attractive but I don't find her remarkably goodlooking, but somehow being bottle blonde, tall, and skinny is "beautiful"..., but IMO her PR team is calling the paps. I prefer Bar aleast her people didn't seem to call the Paps.

Last edited by inhirnamy137; 31-05-2011 at 03:59 PM.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

To me the only one of the "tall blondes" he has dated that has character is Giselle, because her face is different. But Blake and Bar are interchangable lookswise. I see them as looking very much alike, and both remind me of Barbie dolls. Hey, maybe he is gay if he likes to play with dolls? Hahahahahahahahaha. Just kidding of course.

31-05-2011
fashion elite

Liitlepaperstars, thank you so much for the response! That was really informative, this is like the best thread ever!!

Sobriquet, omg what the hell! I hope its as juicy as Lainey is hinting! This is really the best gossip ever.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

I just saw that Lainey item...I'm guessing she was sunbathing topless somewhere. I can't believe she has all this downtime. I thought she had to film that Oliver Stone movie.

31-05-2011
fashion elite

^You know that her role in the Oliver Stone flick is basically her lounging around in a bikini. Jennifer Lawrence turned the role down.

ANd Luxx this is a very strategic part of her career, its not like she's known for her acting, she is not Carrey Mulligan who is in previews for a very challanging play based on a Bergman movie.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

I would guess that Blake wants to be a serious actress--I am one of those people who thought she showed potential in The Town. I really bought her in that role.

But, yeah, she's definitely in a weird place as far as how she is perceived. I mean, when she was being accused of breaking up marriages at just 23 that was no good for her image...those Ben Affleck rumors still dog her. Still, she managed to do what Mischa Barton failed at and do it way better. Remember when she was the toast of the fashion world and had her hit show...only problem was that she never got Vogue and never made it to the big screen.

31-05-2011
fashion insider

^True, but while Blake has had two covers - people have been wondering WHY ANNA? Not exactly good either.

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

From the first time Blake showed up at the Golden Globes in 2009, I've been trying to figure out why?
Why is she relevant? What is her appeal?
I still don't know. I don't get it.

What separates her from the rest?

31-05-2011
fashion elite

^I know right, like Jennifer LAwrence she is a beautiful girl with a great figure BUT SHE CAN ACT. She was nominated for an Oscar.
Charlize Theron another stunning girl, FORMER MODEL, she worked her way up she took acting lessons she took diction lessons (hello Blake look into that) and she got her OScar and fame not for having a famous bf but for her talent and hard work. SHe never played the gossip rag game, she was and isn't a famewhore.

31-05-2011
fashion elite

Well US MAgazine won the rights to the hand holding pics, Blakes pr is hilarious Leo had to win Blakes heart LOL! this is so funny, just in time for the Green Lantern promo tour! Courtesy of Us magazine.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00.jpg (20.9 KB, 21 views)

31-05-2011
front row

The links (to what Lainey was referring to) are already out on her imdb board. This is really breaking my heart

31-05-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobro22 View Post
^I know right, like Jennifer LAwrence she is a beautiful girl with a great figure BUT SHE CAN ACT. She was nominated for an Oscar.
Charlize Theron another stunning girl, FORMER MODEL, she worked her way up she took acting lessons she took diction lessons (hello Blake look into that) and she got her OScar and fame not for having a famous bf but for her talent and hard work. SHe never played the gossip rag game, she was and isn't a famewhore.
i think blake wants everything handed to her in a silver platter
Posted via Mobile Device

31-05-2011
V.I.P.

call me cynical but how could anyone not find something planned or farcical in this whole thing, however small the degree? If it's a legitimate relationship then I'm guessing they've been together for a while but the choice of going public now was voluntary on their parts for publicity sake. It's so tacky

31-05-2011
fashion elite

Wow just wow. No words. YUCK! I was really hopin Lainey was reffering to something else like a tasteless GQ spread or something but this.

Last edited by kobro22; 31-05-2011 at 05:28 PM.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, blake, leaked, lively, mod, note, nude, pictures, post, read