How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-04-2010
V.I.P.

Yes ^

what may be seen as a health problem is probably just her being tired and wow, she's HUMAN> she IS going to raise her voice at the kids at one point or another.

its funny and annoying - hence no reaction b/c wel, what reaction can you have to oxymoronic emotions - but how they make her out to be is so over-done, picking on nitty witty things.

its like a stronger version of princess diana all over again.

03-04-2010
backstage pass

I hope the rumors about her antics and trying to hit on JD, are not true.

05-04-2010
V.I.P.

^ there's rumours about her hitting on johnny?!

05-04-2010
V.I.P.

I don't get the Johnny Depp thing in the tabloids, he looks so haggard to me. Well, so does Brad right now.

05-04-2010
V.I.P.

these two (seemingly, by now, without kids) are currently in Bosnia and Herzegovina for a secret visit to refugee camps (as UN ambassador), they're expected in Croatia tonight (Dubrovnik). i don't think they're going through any issues, not anything big or irregular anything.

05-04-2010
V.I.P.

Apparently they decided not to come to Dubrovnik after all because of huge media pressure, the reporters have gone nuts trying to find them (the two did well in keeping it low key - thus very few photos surfaced), instead they landed in Tivat (Montenegro). Reason for their visit in B&H was trying to look into the problem of displacement of people caused by war.

06-04-2010
Feels Like Heaven

The media here were crazy to catch them.In the hotel where they stayed the manager told that they were so nice,down to earth,they didn't ask for anything extra,and they promised that they will come back with their kids because they loved it here.Bred even said that he has special feelings for Montenegro because he shot his first movie here.

They even went alone from place they stayed to the airport and drove around the town,without any security,just he and Angelina alone in the car.

07-04-2010
on the come up

^awww, I just love them.

07-04-2010
V.I.P.

Well, We Know Who Is On Team Aniston

UNHCR goodwill ambassador Angie Jo and Billy Goat Brad visited Bosnia yesterday in their continuing efforts to highlight the plight of over one hundred thousands people who haven't been able to return to their homes even though the Bosnian war ended 15 years ago.

Angie Jo and Billy Goat played with a few kids in the village of Medjedja, and also hung out with these two sisters. While Babic Lena was happy to share a smile with Angie, her sister Lena could give a fuc*! Lena is like, "....And?" True abuelita style.
dlisted.com

Last edited by Kenysha75; 07-04-2010 at 11:20 AM.

07-04-2010
V.I.P.

This Cover Will Look Beautiful Over Jennifer Aniston's Mantle

Last week, InTouch's cover story was a remake of Mommie Dearest starring St. Angie Jo as an evil monstress who recharges her cun* gene by laughing at her children's cries. This week, InTouch's cover story is remaking Romeo & Juliet with Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt as the star-crossed lovers who want to be together but can't because Maddox forbids it (you should always listen to Maddox).

The same bodyguard/fanfiction writer who painted Angie as a cold-hearted ****ress is also saying that Jennifer and Brad secretly meet up when St. Angie's private investigator (aka God) is not watching.

If you're feeling the need to punch a bunny this morning, channel your inner Brangeloonie (it helps if you put on mom jeans from Walmart and a Tomb Raider sweatshirt with suspicions stains on it) while reading this mess. From InTouch:

In an exclusive interview, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s former bodyguard reveals that since Brad and his ex-wife Jennifer Aniston reconnected at the 2009 Academy Awards, they have hooked up four times — three times in LA and once in New York — and even recently shared a passionate kiss. “I know that he still loves her,” the ex-bodyguard Bill, who for security reasons chooses only to be identified by his first name, tells In Touch.

In fact, there was one date that Bill says brought them closer than ever — and since then, their relationship has heated up even more. Brad and Jen arranged a secret meeting at the trails off of Western Canyon Road in Beverly Hills on December 9, Bill says.

At 3:30p.m., Jen pulled up to the location in her Bentley, and Brad arrived on his motorcycle. After Brad climbed into Jen’s passenger seat, “They were very cozy, clearly embracing,” Bill reveals for the first time. “Several times, Brad and Jen were hugging and kissing.” After talking and nuzzling for about 30 to 40 minutes, Bill, who was on “paparazzi watch,” advised the pair that they should leave, as photographers were spotted just a few miles away. “Jennifer left first, flashing Brad a quick peace sign and a smile,” says Bill. “Brad jogged back to his motorcycle, drove off and went for an hour bike ride.”

Then Jen woke up when Gerard Buttlered her culo again.

Let's just say there's a sprinkle of truth to this, why would Jen fuc* around with Brad now?! That bitch had Brad when he was at the height of his hotness. Just keep that taste on your tongue and move on. If Jen really wants to know what it feels like to be chin tickled by a goat, she should go to a damn petting zoo instead.

dlisted.com

Last edited by Kenysha75; 07-04-2010 at 11:23 AM.

07-04-2010
clever ain't wise

I find pictures of Angelina pitying poor people in other countries rather annoying.

There. I said it

07-04-2010
backstage pass

He is just haggard for the movie.

I still find him to be one of the sexiest men alive, besides my boyfriend.

He is more than half my age but I'd be with him if we were both single and he asked me. Not because he is a celeb but he is so down to earth, handsome and talented. ( I'm 22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
I don't get the Johnny Depp thing in the tabloids, he looks so haggard to me. Well, so does Brad right now.

Last edited by CaitlinC; 07-04-2010 at 03:32 PM.

07-04-2010
V.I.P.

Well... as someone with borderline personality disorder... I wouldn't be entirely surprised if Angelina has it. The signs are all there, but relayed through sensationalist tabloids, I understand. Call it a gut feeling, if you will. It certainly wouldn't make her a bad person, just someone who needs help. The media scrutiny is saddening, but what can we expect? (I wonder if this has been conjectured already...)

07-04-2010
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by farou7a View Post
^ there's rumours about her hitting on johnny?!

As if the two of them could relax and chase together

07-04-2010
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenysha75 View Post
The same bodyguard/fanfiction writer who painted Angie as a cold-hearted ****ress is also saying that Jennifer and Brad secretly meet up when St. Angie's private investigator (aka God) is not watching.
Ahh! Part II of the Insecurity Diaries: Wayward Husband is so miserable with Scary Vixen that he is running back in the arms of Girl-Next-Door.

Next week preview:

Bodyguard Shock Bombshell!
SHILOH BEGS JEN: please adopt me, my mummy is so mean!

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
angelina, brad, confirmed, engaged, jolie, news, pitt, update