How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

27-06-2010
V.I.P.

^ good point

27-06-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harumi View Post
Have you seen Jesse James, Burn After Reading or Kick-A**?
and curious case....
i like him better now as an actor than 10 yrs ago...

28-06-2010
front row

Quote:
Not kick a**e, but yes to the others. No cigar

29-06-2010
front row

Angelina Jolie: maxed-out mum

June 29, 2010 - 10:22AM

Angelina Jolie is worried her family will get so big she won't have "enough time" to raise her children "really well".

The actress admits she and her partner Brad Pitt - with whom she raises six children - are open to the idea of having more kids but both want to ensure that each member of the family has "special time".

She said in an interview with Vanity Fair magazine: "We're not opposed to it (having more children). But we want to make sure we can give everybody special time. They're kids now, and can play together, but they're going to need a lot more talking in the middle of the night, like I did with my mum for hours. We want to make sure we don't build a family so big that we don't have absolutely enough time to raise them each really well."

Angelina also hasn't ruled out getting married to Brad - who she has been dating since 2005 - but doesn't think it's crucial to make a relationship stable.

The 35-year-old star - who has three adopted children, Maddox, Zahara and Pax, and biological children Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne - added: "I'm not against getting married, but it's like we already are. Children are clearly a commitment, a bigger commitment [than marriage]. It's for life."

Bang Showbiz

Link with reader comments & video

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/life...0629-zggv.html

Source Brisbanetimes.com.au

29-06-2010
V.I.P.

love their pair - adore their kids!

29-06-2010
backstage pass

Quote:
my mother always says, dont ever say never.. b/c you will end up doing it..
true! never say never... life is so unpredictable. It may prove you another way
I'm so sick of this who is "right" and who is "wrong" in this triangle. There's no such thing in love.
I think that a person will never leave the place (or person) he's (she's) happy at (with). So if Brad left Jen for Angelina, that means that he wasn't happy with Jen and Angelina gave him what he was looking for with Jen. B/c it wasn't just a mistake. He's with Angelina for a long time now.

Last edited by Alixna; 29-06-2010 at 12:56 PM.

30-06-2010
V.I.P.

my mum always tells us siblings that too ^

11-07-2010
front row

Wednesday, July 7th 2010
Quote Of The Day: St. Angie On Love

I once was dazzled by a chorus of glittery hearts floating around me right after I bit into a pepperoni Hot Pocket, so I don't need St. Angelina Jolie to shed a tear for me. But those of you who have never experienced true love should take a little comfort in knowing that the almighty holy one feels sorry for you. In an interview with Parade (you can read the whole thing here), St. Angie lays it on thick when talking about love:
"I feel sad for someone who has never known love. Love elevates. You know, Brad would joke about me having this conversation about love. Love? It's such a funny word. Brad can find certain phrases of poetry for it. I'm terrible at it. But I know it means wanting the best for the people you love, putting their interests above your own, always. Love does that. Love is what you live for."
St. Angie needs to stop, because she's giving cheese an inferiority complex. The cherubs stopped shooting people with love, because they were too busy using their arrows to gag themselves after reading this mess of a quote. Even Aphrodite texted St. Angie to let her know that she's going a little overboard.

And someone really needs to get Maddox to sneak into Billy Goat Brad's barn and steal his book of original poetry. You know Brad's soul burps out some deep s**t like: "Roses are red, violets are blue, Jennifer Aniston is a meanie, but I wuv you."
dlisted

link for those who want a laugh
dlisted.com/node/37943

VOMIT! This woman is so insincere and pretentious, I am honestly gagging.

12-07-2010
trendsetter

Quote:
IMO Brad was the only one who made Burn After Reading bearable to watch. Me and my nephew were so hyped to watch it and were disappointed when watching it realised that it was quite boring but we were both singing Brad's acting ability.

12-07-2010
V.I.P.

@ladygodiva: I agree. After his character..."leaves," Burn After Reading got boring really fast.

Brad is one of the best actors in the business. I recently watched a lot of his older films (Sleepers, Legends of the Fall, A River Runs Through It, True Romance, etc.) on Netflix and he's so AMAZING! His versatility is almost unmatched. He can play everything.

I think he's only gotten better since he and Angelina got together back in 2005. I think she challenges him.

Last edited by sobriquet87; 12-07-2010 at 03:29 PM.

17-07-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yum_yum View Post
Wednesday, July 7th 2010
Quote Of The Day: St. Angie On Love

I once was dazzled by a chorus of glittery hearts floating around me right after I bit into a pepperoni Hot Pocket, so I don't need St. Angelina Jolie to shed a tear for me. But those of you who have never experienced true love should take a little comfort in knowing that the almighty holy one feels sorry for you. In an interview with Parade (you can read the whole thing here), St. Angie lays it on thick when talking about love:
"I feel sad for someone who has never known love. Love elevates. You know, Brad would joke about me having this conversation about love. Love? It's such a funny word. Brad can find certain phrases of poetry for it. I'm terrible at it. But I know it means wanting the best for the people you love, putting their interests above your own, always. Love does that. Love is what you live for."
St. Angie needs to stop, because she's giving cheese an inferiority complex. The cherubs stopped shooting people with love, because they were too busy using their arrows to gag themselves after reading this mess of a quote. Even Aphrodite texted St. Angie to let her know that she's going a little overboard.

And someone really needs to get Maddox to sneak into Billy Goat Brad's barn and steal his book of original poetry. You know Brad's soul burps out some deep s**t like: "Roses are red, violets are blue, Jennifer Aniston is a meanie, but I wuv you."
dlisted

link for those who want a laugh
dlisted.com/node/37943

VOMIT! This woman is so insincere and pretentious, I am honestly gagging.
Oh please Its your opinion and so what if shes in love? Everyone has the right to say they're in love. Anyways you're just being judgmental & rude I mean do you even know her? Insincere? Oh really.. just because of the way she words phrases? Pretentious? She is about as honest as they get.

Last edited by iluvjeisa; 17-07-2010 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Image quoting

17-07-2010
V.I.P.

^Good post WerbowyStegner

19-07-2010
V.I.P.

WebowyStegner: You're a Aniston fan if I ever saw one.

Just let it go. Brad and Jennifer are over and have been over for going on 6 years. It's time to move on.

Angelina is always honest with the press (sometimes too honest). She's also one of the most sincere. This is especially evident when she's talking about her family. You can tell she means every single thing she says and that she loves her children and her husband more than life itself. The woman is amazing.

19-07-2010
V.I.P.

^I think you addressed the wrong person.

But satisfaction brought it back

20-07-2010
V.I.P.

@eternitygoddess: I think you're right. Thanks for pointing that out.

That post was meant for yum_yum.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
angelina, brad, confirmed, engaged, jolie, news, pitt, update