How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-12-2010
front row

Carine Roitfeld leaves Vogue Paris *Update* Emmanuelle Alt named new Editor-in-Chief

Quote:
Après 10 années passées à la rédaction en chef de Vogue Paris, Carine Roitfeld décide de quitter le magazine. Son départ sera effectif dans quelques semaines. Carine Roitfeld souhaite se consacrer à des projets personnels qui lui tiennent à cœur. Sous son impulsion, Vogue Paris est devenu une référence mondiale et un magazine incontournable. Carine Roitfeld a su donner au magazine une dimension nouvelle, avec un regard audacieux en collaboration avec les plus grands photographes du monde. Ces 10 années se sont traduites par une croissance constante des performances tant en diffusion qu’en publicité de Vogue Paris. « Carine a marqué l’histoire du Vogue Paris grâce à son incroyable talent de styliste et de rédactrice en chef. Elle va nous manquer » déclare Jonathan Newhouse, Président de Condé Nast International. « Je regrette bien sur la décision de Carine, même si je la comprends. Une page se tourne et une nouvelle étape commence pour cette marque solide, puissante et sûre de ses valeurs » déclare Xavier Romatet, Président de Condé Nast France.
source: http://www.vogue.fr/mode/news-mode/a...gue-paris/6536

17-12-2010
V.I.P.

Oh my god :O

It finally happened. What's next?

Last edited by sethii; 17-12-2010 at 04:36 AM.
17-12-2010
Mr. Magic

April is still faaaar away Carine
Wow.

(IT'S GOING DOWN
)
MENS Runway Model Showlists - Mens RTW S/S 2015

17-12-2010
front row

Quote:
After 10 years as editor in chief of Vogue Paris, Carine Roitfeld decides to leave the magazine. Her departure will be effective in a few weeks. Carine Roitfeld wishes to devote to personal projects that are dear to her heart. Under her leadership, Vogue Paris has become a global benchmark and a magazine must. Carine Roitfeld has given the magazine a new dimension, with a bold look in collaboration with leading photographers in the world. These 10 years have resulted in consistent growth performance both in broadcast advertising in Vogue Paris. "Carina has marked the history of Paris Vogue with her incredible talent as a stylist and editor. She will be missed, "said Jonathan Newhouse, Chairman of Conde Nast International. "I regret the decision to Carine, although I understand it. A page turns and begins a new stage for this brand strong, powerful and sure of its values, "said Xavier Romatet, Chairman of Conde Nast France.
English Google Translation of source: http://www.vogue.fr/mode/news-mode/a...gue-paris/6536

Last edited by bonaelamour; 17-12-2010 at 04:39 AM.
17-12-2010
V.I.P.

Jeez !!!

Who's going to be EIC then ??

front row

idk...

17-12-2010
V.I.P.

who s gonna replace her??

17-12-2010
windowshopping

Carine Roitfeld leaves Vogue Paris
http://www.vogue.fr/mode/news-mode/a...gue-paris/6536

17-12-2010
fashion icon

omg, please tell me it's a bad joke

fashion icon

say what

Last edited by Bezimienna; 17-12-2010 at 05:01 AM.
17-12-2010
V.I.P.

OMG

Here's the English version translated by Google Translate:

Quote:
After 10 years as editor in chief of Vogue Paris, Carine Roitfeld decides to leave the magazine. His departure will be effective in a few weeks. Carine Roitfeld wishes to devote to personal projects that are dear to his heart. Under his leadership, Vogue Paris has become a global benchmark and a magazine must. Carine Roitfeld has given the magazine a new dimension, with a bold look in collaboration with leading photographers in the world. These 10 years have resulted in consistent growth performance both in broadcast advertising in Vogue Paris. "Carina has marked the history of Paris Vogue with her incredible talent as a stylist and editor. She will be missed, "said Jonathan Newhouse, Chairman of Conde Nast International. "I regret of course the decision of Carine, although I understand it. A page turns and begins a new stage for this brand strong, powerful and sure of its values, "said Xavier Romatet, Chairman of Conde Nast France.
vogue.fr

17-12-2010
rising star

I feel in shock ! It's so sad, only sad news currently happening

Her work for Vogue paris was so inspiring, who will replace her ?

17-12-2010
tfs star

Quote:
After 10 years as editor in chief of Vogue Paris, Carine Roitfeld decides to leave the magazine. His departure will be effective in a few weeks. Carine Roitfeld wishes to devote to personal projects that are dear to his heart. Under his leadership, Vogue Paris has become a global benchmark and a magazine must. Carine Roitfeld has given the magazine a new dimension, with a bold look in collaboration with leading photographers in the world. These 10 years have resulted in consistent growth performance both in broadcast advertising in Vogue Paris. "Carina has marked the history of Paris Vogue with her incredible talent as a stylist and editor. She will be missed, "said Jonathan Newhouse, Chairman of Conde Nast International. "I regret of course the decision of Carine, although I understand it. A page turns and begins a new stage for this brand strong, powerful and sure of its values, "said Xavier Romatet, Chairman of Conde Nast France.

My reaction at this moment.

gifsoup/vogue.it

17-12-2010
MON
V.I.P.

It`s already on her thread. I am really sad and that affected! I want to cry. First came Aliona. Now CARINE!!!

V.I.P.

That's the worst news I've heard this month I'm so disappointed and feel so bad
As for new EIC, can it be Emanuelle Alt? Or... I don't know, any chances about Aliona Doletskaia?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
alt, carine, editorinchief, emmanuelle, leaves, named, paris, roitfeld, update, vogue