How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

14-09-2011
V.I.P.

Celebrity phone hacker claims Johansson and Kunis
Mila Kunis appears to be the latest victim of a cell phone hacker ring thought to be responsible for stealing nude photos and videos from at least 50 female celebrities, according to website TMZ.

Earlier today TMZ reported that Scarlett Johansson has asked the FBI to investigate how nude photos, which she appears to have taken of herself, were leaked on a website today.

Johansson’s reps didn’t respond to a request for comment. Nor did the FBI.

Mila Kunis’ rep did not give an immediate response to a request for comment.

According to TMZ, the person or persons behind Kunis’ cell phone hack have leaked four pictures to a website. Two show Justin Timberlake looking seductive. In one picture, he’s lying shirtless in bed. In another, he jokingly wears a pair of pink panties on his head.

There’s another photo of Mila in the bathtub, showing only her head. And one photo shows an unidentified nude man.

The hacker has also posted some texts which he claims are exchanges between Timberlake and Kunis.

Kunis and Johansson are not the first celebrities to have their phones hacked. Others include: Jessica Alba, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato, Christina Aguilera, Vanessa Hudgens, Ali Larter, and Miley Cyrus.

TMZ reported earlier this year that the FBI was closing in on the ring believed to have broken into the accounts of stars’ cell phones and other computerized devices to obtain the compromising photos and videos.

If indeed, these photos of Johansson, Kunis and Timberlake are legit, one question remains: why are they taking nude or nearly nude photos on a cell phone?

Beth Jones, a senior threat researcher at the Internet security company Sophos, offered a suggestion to stars worried about becoming the victims of hackers.
“I hate to point out the obvious, but not taking nude photos on your phone is your first line of defense. Remember Polaroids?” Jones told ABCNews.com.

14-09-2011
V.I.P.

Celebs must be TERRIFIED just about now. I'm incredibly intrigued about how this whole thing will turn out.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LolaSvelt View Post
There’s another photo of Mila in the bathtub, showing only her head. And one photo shows an unidentified nude man.
I wonder if he now regrets humping a celebrity.

I saw Scarlett's pics yesterday. Seriously who does that. I can only assume she sent them to Sean Penn

14-09-2011
trendsetter

I feel sad for celebrities, they really do have to be careful what they do ALL THE TIME.

I wonder if they ALL regret taking pictures with their cell phones now. Maybe Blake Lively's phone was really hacked too.

14-09-2011
V.I.P.

^ Now that nudie pics of Scarlett and Mila have come out they can shut up about Blake. The nastyness towards her was just ridiculous.

14-09-2011
trendsetter

I don't know why put "lol" at the end. Maybe I edited that line for the current one.

Hey I was one of those who took the piss out of Blake when those surfaced (although not to the point of being nasty). But from the sounds of things it doesn't look like Mila's pictures are as salacious as Blake's or Scarlett's.

14-09-2011
V.I.P.

Why are they always in the bathroom. I mean why not the bedroom or the kitchen.

14-09-2011
trendsetter

^^ The lighting is always brighter and better in the bathroom lol.
Posted via Mobile Device

14-09-2011
V.I.P.

Why do all these celebrities have nude pics on their phones?
I must just be a prude or something, because I don't get it.

14-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
Why do all these celebrities have nude pics on their phones?
I must just be a prude or something, because I don't get it.
I don't get it either. I don't get regular people taking naked pics of themselves, but for a celebrity to do it is just asking for trouble.

fashion elite

Seriously, if she wants the FBI to help her track down the hackers, I hope she's paying them out of her own pocket. I don't think taxpayers should have to fund these so-called "investigations". I understand hacking is a serious problem, and I would understand if it were for something more important (e.g. legal documents), but for nude pictures, really? Celebrities should use more common sense if they're taking nude pictures and don't want anyone to see them. Either don't take them or as the guy in the article said, use polaroids.

Last edited by Ochi Chernye; 14-09-2011 at 11:38 PM.
15-09-2011
fashion elite

Blake Lively was not a victim of the hackers, just sayin.

15-09-2011
V.I.P.

Nope, from the documents leaked yesterday Lively was not one who is on the list of the hacked peeps. Scarlett's pics were a rumor up until yesterday, after it was confirmed she's on the list. Now Kunis is added and Vanessa H. was one of the first ones on the list.

V.I.P.

Well, Blake did not go to the FBI, which makes you wonder...

Anyway, Mila's photos could be kind of damaging to Justin, especially if he wants to be seen as "a serious actor"...if he was still a pop star, it wouldn't be a big deal, but now...it could have a negative effect.

15-09-2011
V.I.P.

I hope the hacker releases more pictures before he's caught.

dajrekshn, would you mind posting the list? Or at least where you saw it?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
celebrity, claims, hacker, johansson, kunis, phone