How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-02-2009
V.I.P.

i gotta say, i rarely follow the public lives of these young celebrities ... and these 2 are no exception.

however, it was impossible to not hear about this particular incident. and i sincerely am shocked. i would never have pegged Chris Brown as an abusive type (is he related to Bobby??)

it's really sad and disgusting if that's what happened, and he actually abused Rihanna.

regardless, unless this gets cleared up perfectly, this will be the end of his career. don't compare him to soccer stars or anyone else - those people's talent is NOT subjective. they kick the ball in the net. if they do it well, it doesn't matter what happens in their personal life, they'll still be an asset to the team. Chris Brown's career is based on the interrelationship of his music to his image. and if his image is destroyed (which would absolutely happen if this all gets outed), then he's only working with 1/2 of what he's got. and it ain't enough.

09-02-2009
V.I.P.

^everbody says that. it will be then end period, and then a great movie,a great cd,a winning goal/touchdown/homerun,and all is forgiven. I'm not saying it's right just calling it the way i see it. yeah people will boycott. but look at r.kelly all his stuff came out and people still bought his cd. and loved his music. I think it's an interesting debate.

09-02-2009
front row

I can't believe this, I always though they seems so happy and he looked so sweet. A few thousand teen crushes probably ended today.

And I think thats the difference between Chris Brown and guys like R.Kelly. Chris Brown's main music audience is us teenagers, especially us girls. We love him. But we do not love guys who hit their girlfriends...

Plus I doubt parents would want him marketed at teens anymore, neither would a lot of sponsors. So either he's going to have to change his target audience or it might be 'bye bye career'.

09-02-2009
V.I.P.

i wanna wait and see what her spokesperson s gonna say.
is it really true or is it a publicity stunt, u never know with celebs.
i read she had bruises on her face, that s sad!!!! were they arguing because of his cheating??

was it confirmed that it s rihanna??

So here's what X17 has observed over the past 48 hours regarding the whereabouts and activities of Chris Brown, now under investigation for domestic violence felony battery, and his girlfriend Rihanna:
Saturday, 4:00 PM - Chris Brown leaves the West Hollywood London Hotel by himself in the Lamborghini. He went to Burbank and returned at 7 pm, when we caught him heading back into the hotel, hidden under his black, hooded jacket.
Sunday, 12:30 AM - A 911 call is placed to the LAPD reporting a domestic disturbance in the Hancock Park area. According to the LAPD press release, Brown and an unidentified woman were involved in a "heated argument" when the woman suffered "visible injuries" and "named Brown as her attacker." When the LAPD responded to the scene, Brown had already fled.
Sunday, 7:30 AM - Chris and Rihanna leave the London Hotel together, just hours after the alleged battery occurred.
So the pair were together just hours after the incident ... would Rihanna have gone back to Chris is he had injured her in some way???

x17

Last edited by Belowen; 10-02-2009 at 02:53 AM. Reason: consecutive posts

09-02-2009
tfs star

Tupac Shakur went to jail for a violent gang rape, and he is pretty much revered as a god, so you never know. Although Chris Brown does have a much cleaner-cut image obviously.

09-02-2009
front row

I find it a bit strange how so many of you are saying "Oh but i never pictured CB to be the type to do this. Its not the way he is" etc. You dont KNOW him. For all we know he could be the type to beat his gf. He's marketed as being clean cut, good boy etc, doesnt mean he is. Sorry it was just getting on my nerves people saying how they didnt think he was the type. Many people dont seem the type to do lots of things, but they are.

Anyway, I hope rihanna recovers, and i hope that the truth is found out

09-02-2009
rising star

I have a question didn't he appear on Tyra(a while back) and say that his dad abused his mom? was that him or someone else?

09-02-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleShaker View Post
I have a question didn't he appear on Tyra(a while back) and say that his dad abused his mom? was that him or someone else?
i heared that, too

09-02-2009
V.I.P.

2/9: Chris Brown out with Rihanna after posting bail
celebrity gossip
In a bizarre turn of events, Rihanna was spotted out with Chris Brown late last night following his arrest for assault, in an incident where she was allegedly the victim!The "Take a Bow" songstress looked a bit spaced out as she sat in Brown's sportscar while he pumped gas at a Los Angeles fuel station around 1am.

Following their pit stop, Chris and Rihanna sped off, with Brown running a red light in order to escape the prying eyes of the paparazzi.Per an LAPD report, earlier in the weekend, Chris was "in a vehicle with an unidentified woman in L.A.'s Hancock Park neighborhood around 12:30am Sunday when they began arguing. Police say Brown and the woman got out of the car and the argument escalated. The woman, who had visible injuries, phoned 911 and alleged Brown attacked her."

09-02-2009
V.I.P.

that is so crazy...Chris Brown...hitting Rihanna
I just cant even imagine

09-02-2009
V.I.P.

am starting to think it wasn t even her!!!
why would she be seen with him few hours after

09-02-2009
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASHIONLOVA View Post
am starting to think it wasn t even her!!!
why would she be seen with him few hours after
it is still very possible; so many women stay with their partner after even worse things happened.
and still none of her people denied the whole inccident

09-02-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASHIONLOVA View Post
2/9: Chris Brown out with Rihanna after posting bail
celebrity gossip
In a bizarre turn of events, Rihanna was spotted out with Chris Brown late last night following his arrest for assault, in an incident where she was allegedly the victim!The "Take a Bow" songstress looked a bit spaced out as she sat in Brown's sportscar while he pumped gas at a Los Angeles fuel station around 1am.

Following their pit stop, Chris and Rihanna sped off, with Brown running a red light in order to escape the prying eyes of the paparazzi.Per an LAPD report, earlier in the weekend, Chris was "in a vehicle with an unidentified woman in L.A.'s Hancock Park neighborhood around 12:30am Sunday when they began arguing. Police say Brown and the woman got out of the car and the argument escalated. The woman, who had visible injuries, phoned 911 and alleged Brown attacked her."

*Images removed for quoting*
Those pics are PRE-arrest. The blog got it wrong, either deliberately for hits or they just made a mistake.
At the top it says:

Rihanna: Out with Chris Brown Pre-Arrest
then at the bottom it says:
Below are pictures of Chris Brown out with Rihanna (February 7)

If the pics were really post-arrest, the date would be February 9th, not 7th.

09-02-2009
V.I.P.

horrible, yeah, but as an avid ONTDer i can't wait to find out what kinda sh!t went down.

ONTD makes people become like that

09-02-2009
V.I.P.

the text says
Rihanna was spotted out with Chris Brown late last night following his arrest for assault

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
arrested, brown, chris, domestic, sentenced, violence