How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

22-12-2009
fashion icon

Is she surprised that her daughter doesn't want to be around her? She's a mess and a wreck. There's a reason her kid doesn't want to live with her and she should respect that and have enough respect for her daughter to not refer to her in such malicious terms.

22-12-2009
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetThemEatCake View Post
She just signed up again. She did have one that she deleted before she went to Facebook.
omg so it IS her?? how can you tell?

23-12-2009
unspecified

It should be awful enough to have your dad dead and having millions of people who saw him more than you... and then she's left with courtney love to take care of her (courtney never seemed to take care not even of herself).. poor kid.

http://pilchero.wordpress.com/ - Very Personal Style
23-12-2009
V.I.P.

OMG.
all this story is soooo sad.

it's very hard to have a family member who's suffering from mental disorders ... but sincerely, if this person has noone around her/him but just stupid friends and doctors. this won't help at all !
* wait, i'm not sure Courtney is suffering from mental disorders *

23-12-2009
windowshopping

We shouldn't jump into conclusions. Yes, Courtney Love has serious mental and addiction problems, however, she does not come across as an abusive mother.

Irresponsible yes?? but at the same time loving. Have you seen her around her child in videoclips?? or her interviews?? she always speaks of Frances with so much love, and not for a second do I believe she doesn't love her daughter.

Also, Frances Bean is no angel food cake. Her tweets were vile, and she wrote this really bitter venomous public letter to Ali Lohan, granted, what she said about Ali was totally true but coming from her?? I mean who is she?? her only notoriety is her parents multiple achievements and genius, she just rides on their coattails like Ali, the pottle calls the kettle black.

23-12-2009
V.I.P.

Yeah, I'm sure it's that "fierce maternal instinct" that called her deceitful, deluded and a liar.

windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by McClaire View Post
Yeah, I'm sure it's that "fierce maternal instinct" that called her deceitful, deluded and a liar.
uggh I have her on facebook and I don't remember her posting that.

And so what?? there are rotten parents but also rotten children. There are a few horror stories about children totally destroying their parents, or being nightmares. And judging from the few public displays that kid has shown, I wouldn't be surprised if she turns out to be a total nightmare.

23-12-2009
front row

this is sad

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyphaBelnades View Post
omg so it IS her?? how can you tell?
I know Courtney pretty well.

26-12-2009
tfs star

I don't think people should be blaming Frances while asking everyone not to jump to conclusions about Courtney. Children are a product of their environment, and this child has grown up in an extremely unstable environment. If Frances is hurt and angry and acting out, this doesn't mean she is a bad child. In spite of all her money, no-one would wish they had had her childhood. She's had to struggle with the high-profile suicide (any suicide is difficult to deal with but especially a parent) and a mother who has been on and off drugs her entire life. Teenagers act out against their parents all the time and do stupid things, it's just that when Frances does it the world knows.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
courtney, custody, daughter, loses, love