How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-07-2009
scenester

Dasha Zhukova - Editor-in-Chief, Pop Magazine & BF Roman Abramovich
The End of Roman-ce?

If Moscow whispers are to be believed, Pop princess Dasha Zhukova and boyfriend Roman Abramovich are no longer ensemble. The couple that was appeared to be headed to the alter have ended their relationship after disagreeing about the proposed pre-nuptual agreement. And while Abramovich’s former wife earned billions in the divorce settlement, Zhukova might end up with few nice parting gifts–like her own magazine. The billionaire’s camp has stayed mum about the situation, but the patrons at Moscow’s finest dining facilities simply can’t stop talking about it. Neither can we…

blogs.fashionweekdaily.com

13-07-2009
front row

Dasha Zhukova - Editor-in-Chief, Pop Magazine & BF Roman Abramovich Broken UP?
welll i understand roman´s position if this is true.... he lost millions with his divorce. And well he is spending so mcuh money in Dasha... the magazine, the gallery, i suppose the clothing line... he wants to protect his millions...

Last edited by lauraprado; 13-07-2009 at 03:40 PM.
13-07-2009
trendsetter

what do you mean, the magazine? did he have something to do with her new role at pop? (sorry, this is the first time i've heard about it )

13-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianka View Post
The End of Roman-ce?

If Moscow whispers are to be believed, Pop princess Dasha Zhukova and boyfriend Roman Abramovich are no longer ensemble. The couple that was appeared to be headed to the alter have ended their relationship after disagreeing about the proposed pre-nuptual agreement. And while Abramovich’s former wife earned billions in the divorce settlement, Zhukova might end up with few nice parting gifts–like her own magazine. The billionaire’s camp has stayed mum about the situation, but the patrons at Moscow’s finest dining facilities simply can’t stop talking about it. Neither can we…

blogs.fashionweekdaily.com
Can´t believe it

13-07-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie123 View Post
what do you mean, the magazine? did he have something to do with her new role at pop? (sorry, this is the first time i've heard about it )
I´m sure he bought the magazine for her. Anyway there have been rumours in the past about a possible split.. Time will tell. But i undertand if Roman doasen´t want a marriage. He lost millions.. with his ex.

13-07-2009
V.I.P.

^ I haven't heard any rumours that he brought the magazine for her

I think he's helped finance things like Kova & T etc but Dasha did come from a lot of money anyway so I don't think she'll be in a terrible position if it does end

13-07-2009
Meg
inspired contemplation

wasn't the clothing line pre-Roman? Dasha has a LOT of her own money as well....

13-07-2009
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg View Post
wasn't the clothing line pre-Roman? Dasha has a LOT of her own money as well....
I´m sure she has.. thats why it is so strange this news.. i mean split up becouse of money??? if she has a lot of money, well her father has. Why fighting becouse of that with Roman...???tIme will tell if the rumours are true.

14-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacroix View Post
^ I haven't heard any rumours that he brought the magazine for her

I think he's helped finance things like Kova & T etc but Dasha did come from a lot of money anyway so I don't think she'll be in a terrible position if it does end
I agree

14-07-2009
V.I.P.

Quote:
welll i understand roman´s position if this is true.... he lost millions with his divorce. And well he is spending so mcuh money in Dasha... the magazine, the gallery, i suppose the clothing line... he wants to protect his millions...
The guy has billions. No need to be stingy.

That aside, pre-nups are so very hard to navigate. Whenever I hear about engagements broken because parties cannot agree on the pre-nup, I can't help but get the idea that one of them is out for the other's money.

But satisfaction brought it back
15-07-2009
V.I.P.

Yeah I don't get why she should be so hung up on money, isn't her own father a billionaire?! For God sakes, how much money does this girl need? Furthermore, this relationship always seemed weird...he's weird...

15-07-2009
backstage pass

Perhaps it's more based on principle than money... Dasha has money, looks, age, fame on her side and Roman comes with a lot of baggage (2 divorces, 5 kids, always trailed by security, not to mention he is significantly older)... she prob. feels she's dealing with a lot and it's b/c she loves Roman so she doesn't want to sign a prenup... I don't know, just my guess...

15-07-2009
tfs star

I thought she was pregnant?

15-07-2009
Making a Mess

Her kova&t label was way before Roman. And I always thought them to be a strange couple. I've never really "got" it. For the exact reasons shalu stated.

And what did happen to those pregnancy rumors .

trendsetter

i got the feeling kova&t was around the beginning of their relationship..because i remember reading an article in some Vogue were she discusses her new line (didn't she start just with leggings or something or am i going crazy?) and the turbulent relationship with russian billionaire.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
abramovich, bf, dasha, editorinchief, magazine, pop, roman, zhukova