Designer & Fashion Insiders Behavior [Read post #1 before posting] - Page 35 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

4 Days Ago
Fat Karl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavender View Post
He has his views, whatever, but come on, does he need to be such an ***?
Couldn't the exact same be said for Miley?

V.I.P.

He's honestly such an embarrassment for the industry and humanity in general. Pathetic, despicable and vile person in every way possible.

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. wandering by lone sea breakers and sitting by desolate streams. world losers and world forsakers, on whom the pale moon gleams. yet we are the movers and shakers of the world for ever it seems
4 Days Ago
fashion insider

Seriously, for once i'm on Stefano's side.
Over the past few years, he has made stupid and delusional comments on everything (as if we care) but she doesn't have to say that she disagree with their politics. If you disagree, don't associate your brother or your family name to that.

He has said that he doesn't care about American politics and it's his brand. He can do whatever he wants.
While i'm totally against everything he stands for, i'm also against forcing someone to believe what we believe.

4 Days Ago
V.I.P.

To me the problem isn't so much on the feud itself, but the way he behaves like a crazy 12 year old girl. The cringeworthy posts, fighting with people on comments, bragging about blocking 'haters', that whole boycott that reads like a public mental breakdown... He's simply pathetic. I mean this is something he's posting in all related comments (Malibu is Miley's new single fyi):
Quote:
Dedicated to all the bay fart: BUY "FART FROM MALIBU" the new dolce & gabbana fragrance avalaible in DGonline store ❤️❤️❤️❤️����������������������
Seriously what the **** is this?

we are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams. wandering by lone sea breakers and sitting by desolate streams. world losers and world forsakers, on whom the pale moon gleams. yet we are the movers and shakers of the world for ever it seems
4 Days Ago
fashion icon

Oh wow.. how petty. What Miley said wasn't even that bad.

4 Days Ago
fashion elite

he also posted a lot from Versace, Gucci etc that he believes copied D&G's designs

4 Days Ago
backstage pass

He is really a mess on social media.

Pay more time on the design plz rather than act like a petty little bitch on Instagram, no one here even bothered to post your lasted men collection though, bc it's the same crap and the cast is just desperate.

4 Days Ago
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc10 View Post
Seriously what the **** is this?
A child's attempt at clapping back. I wonder how long it took to come up with such a clever one.

#Resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlabe32 View Post
Stefano is an idiot. He also comes off as really stupid which is weird if you run a multi million dollar company.
Clearly not the brains behind the company.

4 Days Ago
#Resist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluxxx View Post
he also posted a lot from Versace, Gucci etc that he believes copied D&G's designs
Oh, has he copyrighted tacky now?

4 Days Ago
front row

I wonder if they even pay those people they have on their runway? I mean they could be that desperate for fame and walk for free which a great business move in short term, but I just don't understand who buys D&G?

4 Days Ago
fashion elite

And just now he threw tantrums on Tim Blanks' review of his show... and called it stupid LOL... seriously somebody needs to takeover his instagram account

3 Days Ago
fashion icon

^ At least they know nobody is here for this **** anymore. Except fans of Vine fads.

front row

lol It would be funny if Dolce left and made his own brand.

3 Days Ago
fashion insider

I wonder why people are still shocked about Stefano's (and sometimes Domenico) behaviour.
I mean, we are talking about people who have banned a lot of journalists from their shows, pulled advertising from magazines were they felt they weren't well represented, whose PR people drive a lot of people insane...Etc.

The funny thing is that they sometimes believe that they were original...Let's be honest, the aesthetic of Dolce & Gabbana is just a pure mix of Jean Paul Gaultier and Azzedine Alaia.

I used to love them and to buy their clothes but i think i'll stop from now. I don't mind him dressing Melania or others but i'm tired of having to read/hear about their antics.
They should stick to design clothes...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#1, behavior, designer, fashion, insiders, post, posting, read