How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelineo View Post
New gossip about the Wang Divorce.
I've always thought Evan was gay tbh...

17-07-2012
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelineo View Post
New gossip about the Wang Divorce.

18-08-2012
windowshopping

I would like to share my personal list of designer i'm sure 100 per cent that are straight:

1. Roberto Cavalli (married)
2. Pier Paolo Piccioli, Valentino creative director, (married)
3. Kean Etro, Etro menswear crative director, (married)
4. Paolo Gerani, Iceberg owner and designer, (married)
5. Ennio Capasa, Costume National owner and designer, (married)
6. Christian Lacroix (married)
7. Giuseppe Zanotti (married)
8. Cesare Paciotti (married)
9. Giles Deacon (has a girlfriend)
10. Tommy Hilfiger (married)
11. Ralph Lauren (married)
12. Oscar de la Renta (married)
13. Elie Saab (married)
14. Basil Soda ( married)
15. Yohji Yamamoto (married, Limi Feu is his daughter)
16. Paul Smith (married)
17. Franòois Girbaud (married with Marithè)
18. Antonio Marras (married)
19. Renzo Rosso, Diesel owner and designer, (married)
20. Reed Krakoff (married)
21. Jean Charles de Castelbajac (married)
22. John Richmond (married)
23. Max Azria (married)
24. Renè Caovilla (married)
25. Marcus Wainwright and David Neville, Rag&Bone designers (they said in an interview not to being gay)
26. Pierre Hardy (married)
27. Brunello Cucinelli (married)

28. Rick Owens (married), actually he said in an interview to be bi but he chose women so…

18-08-2012
Power to the 99%

^ Just wanted to note that being married proves nothing. Many gay men are and have been married ... Elton John, for example.

19-08-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post
^ Just wanted to note that being married proves nothing. Many gay men are and have been married ... Elton John, for example.
You are right, but if we don't consider being married as a proof how can you determine if they are straight or not? I mean if you don't know the person this is the only sensible way (as well as itnerview), to me.

19-08-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfinkova View Post
I've always thought Evan was gay tbh...
Me too. Of all people, I would never have guessed these two were so close, and I certainly wouldn't imagine there's some kind of romantic connection between them. Sounds pretty weird to me.

V.I.P.

Ricardo Tisci is atracted to the same men he casts for his shows, I heard he like going to the urban clubs in NYC.

19-08-2012
Power to the 99%

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde94 View Post
You are right, but if we don't consider being married as a proof how can you determine if they are straight or not? I mean if you don't know the person this is the only sensible way (as well as itnerview), to me.
Maybe it's something that doesn't need to be determined.

19-08-2012
Some Like It Hot

Pierre Hardy is gay, I think when stating married, there should be married for straight and civil union/partnership for gay, to save the confusion.

fashion insider

Quote:
28. Rick Owens (married), actually he said in an interview to be bi but he chose women so…
well, he actually chose only one woman not "women".. to get married doesn't instantly turn him from bi to hetero, he's in love and committed but still might feel attracted to men which doesn't mean he's gonna cheat on his wife either
he'll always be bi, it's not really a choice ..you know what i mean?

21-08-2012
Power to the 99%

Just saw an ad for Vera Wang Love wedding rings ... anyone think her love life will affect her Love business?

31-08-2012
Some Like It Hot

Quote:
Hands-on Bailey, who has helped reverse the fortunes of heritage label Burberry and oversees every detail - from the brand's carrier bags to store displays - not only has a London Fashion Week show to prepare for this September, but a wedding, too.

The Yorkshireman, 40, who was made a Member of the Order of the British Empire in 2009, is set to tie the knot with actor Simon Woods in a small civil ceremony next month, according to the Daily Mail.

Bailey met 32-year-old Old Etonian Woods in 2009. Woods attended Oxford University where he met and then began a two-year relationship with fellow English actress Rosamund Pike. The two went on to star alongside Keira Knightley in the 2005 film Pride and Prejudice.

The couple are thought to have given notice of their forthcoming partnership at Chelsea Register Office this week, where the venue's crystal chandelier-decorated Brydon Room allows an a maximum of 38 guests.

The couple were pictured attending the wedding of former US President Bill Clinton's daughter Chelsea to Marc Mezvinsky two years ago.

Woods was acquainted with the Americans at Oxford and introduced them to Bailey, who designed the suits for the groom and ushers.
*Telegraph.co.uk
Quote:
He met and fell in love with Bond girl Rosamund Pike at Oxford University, only to break her heart.

Nine years later, Old Etonian actor Simon Woods is to marry . . . his boyfriend.

Pride & Prejudice star Woods met Burberry creative director Christopher Bailey in 2009.

Since then, their relationship has gone from strength to strength, and two years ago they were pictured together at Chelsea Clinton’s wedding.

Woods, friends with Chelsea and her husband Marc Mezvinsky from his Oxford days, had introduced them to Bailey, who designed the suits for the groom and ushers.

Now Woods, 32, and Bailey, 40, are tying the knot in a small civil ceremony of their own next month.

The couple arrived at Chelsea Register Office this week to give notice of their forthcoming partnership.

The banns list them as Simon Douglas Nigel Murray Woods and Christopher Paul Bailey. Bailey’s profession is given as ‘designer’.

Curiously, Woods — who starred alongside Keira Knightley in Jane Austen’s classic as Mr Bingley, opposite his ex Rosamund — lists his occupation as ‘writer’.

It is thought they plan to invite only close family and friends on the day.

They are allowed a maximum of 38 guests to fill the venue’s traditional Brydon Room, which is decorated with crystal chandeliers and gold curtains.

Excluding additional flower arrangements and music, the hire of the room will cost them between £300 and £525.

After dating Rosamund for two years at Oxford, the pair split and Woods reassessed his sexuality.

He then embarked on a relationship with a male sculptor, before dating theatrical knight Sir Peter Hall’s stunning actress daughter Rebecca, currently starring in steamy BBC drama Parade’s End.

Four months ago, Rosamund Pike gave birth to a son by her partner of two years, Robie Uniacke.

Woods says: ‘If you wouldn’t mind terribly, I’d rather not talk about it, but thank you for calling.’
*Dailymail.co.uk

Power to the 99%

^ Christopher and Simon look an awful lot alike ...

It's always nice to see someone remarrying after losing a partner

19-09-2012
front row

If you thought that Alexander Wang picture was gay, you haven't seen anything yet...

style
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00.jpg (15.1 KB, 23 views)

19-09-2012
front row

Quote:
Christian Lacroix has actually said that although he is married he is gay, but he loves his wife.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#2, designers, lives, love