How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

17-11-2010
fashion elite

I still can't believe what they divorce, really loved them as couple

17-11-2010
backstage pass

The Curse of the Cougar.

17-11-2010
fashion icon

Quote:
Did Tony Parker Cheat on Eva Longoria with Teammate's Wife?

Tony Parker may now have more than just marriage problems to worry about.

His estranged wife, Eva Longoria, found hundreds of text messages to the NBA star's phone from the wife of one of his teammates, the actress tells pal Mario Lopez of Extra.

The woman's identity wasn't revealed nor was the name of the San Antonio Spurs teammate.

Longoria, 35, filed for divorce on Wednesday amid reports that Parker, 28, cheated on her. The divorce petition cites "irreconcilable differences" and Longoria is seeking spousal support.

Longoria says that Parker cheated on her earlier in their marriage and that he kept in touch with the woman on Facebook, according to Lopez.

"She is devastated, she wants us all to know that," Lopez says. "But she's strong."
people.com

I'm just so sad for her! She seems to be a loyal and really nice person and you easily could tell that she loved him very, very much but enough is enough.

They seemed really happy and i'm sure it was a shock for her when she found the messages on his mobile phone [although we don't know if its true yet].

I found the statements on the first page sooo stupid. Just because there marriage was very special, expensive and exclusive it doesn't mean that she marriage wasn't menat true

fashion icon

Quote:
Eva Longoria Expresses 'Great Sadness' over Divorce (on Twitter)

"It is with great sadness that after 7 years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce," the Desperate Housewives star Tweeted on Wednesday, the same day she filed papers in Los Angles Superior Court. "We love each other deeply and pray for each other's happiness."

According to pal Mario Lopez, Longoria found text messages on Parker's phone from another woman.
people.com

fashion elite

Oh, so sad, poor Eva

tfs star

Quote:
I'm just so sad for her! She seems to be a loyal and really nice person and you easily could tell that she loved him very, very much but enough is enough.
She cheated in her first marriage to the soap opera actor. And Tony was involved in a serious longterm relationship when he met Eva so she knew he was a cheater since he cheated with her on the longterm girlfriend. AND she was also dating a singer when she met Tony and cheated on him with Tony!

She has also mentioned in interviews that she is an 'overlapper', in that she overlaps her relationships by not dumping one boyfriend yet dating another.

Also I don't think they were together for 7 years. She was still dating a singer (the guy she cheated on with Tony) in March '05 because there's pictures of them making out at her 30th birthday party.

18-11-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Working Girl View Post
Interesting that she is asking for money. I wonder if the prenup states she gets money if he cheated. I am really surprised. I thought she would cheat first.

if he cheated she should get all the money she can get from him

18-11-2010
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroliiine View Post
She cheated in her first marriage to the soap opera actor. And Tony was involved in a serious longterm relationship when he met Eva so she knew he was a cheater since he cheated with her on the longterm girlfriend. AND she was also dating a singer when she met Tony and cheated on him with Tony!

She has also mentioned in interviews that she is an 'overlapper', in that she overlaps her relationships by not dumping one boyfriend yet dating another.

Also I don't think they were together for 7 years. She was still dating a singer (the guy she cheated on with Tony) in March '05 because there's pictures of them making out at her 30th birthday party.
OMG OMG never heard about this!

®

Here's the woman Tony allegedly cheated with (via TMZ)

And I can't believe Eva had the gall to deny the report earlier when it was true anyway. Maybe she promised exclusive coverage of her 'divorce' to some magazine? If that's the case, it just goes to show what a famewhore she really is. Sad.

V.I.P.

i think she just wanted to make it clear she's the one asking for the divorce, not Tony - hence all the leaking of the cheating info.

fashion icon

IAmLordZen my understanding my be wrong, but I thought that her team denied that Tony had filed divorce papers and that's it - because she was the one who filed them. Once it's clear that she's the one who did the filing and his cheating comes out (as it already has), then it'll paint him in the worse light, and she'll come out looking better - if it all goes to plan, that is.

19-11-2010
Deep Red Bells

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmLordZen View Post
Here's the woman Tony allegedly cheated with (via TMZ)

And I can't believe Eva had the gall to deny the report earlier when it was true anyway. Maybe she promised exclusive coverage of her 'divorce' to some magazine? If that's the case, it just goes to show what a famewhore she really is. Sad.
I have heard she is giving all her exclusives to her friend Mario Lopez who works for Extra. I think she is also tight w/ Billy Bush.

I keep hearing she found hundreds of texts. Doesn't he know how to delete a text? Why keep so much incriminating evidence?

fashion elite

Why would any self respecting woman play her divorce out in the public arena?I find it quite cheap.She should handle this with class like Sandra .

19-11-2010
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenenglish View Post
I have heard she is giving all her exclusives to her friend Mario Lopez who works for Extra. I think she is also tight w/ Billy Bush.

I keep hearing she found hundreds of texts. Doesn't he know how to delete a text? Why keep so much incriminating evidence?

Mario has been talking on her behalf.
and yes,if he left the texts maybe some part of him wanted to be caught. Nowadays if you're stupid enough to leave msgs and not delete them then you shouldn't even be having an affair or thinking about cheating.

20-11-2010
fashion icon

You'd be surprised of how dumb some people are.

I've heard a couple of stories of (ex) boyfriends being caught out with SMS and emails because they cleared the Inbox, but forgot to empty the trash/sent folders/etc.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
divorcing, eva, longoria, parker, tony