Following sexual assault arrest, Bill Cosby posts $1M bail - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

30-12-2015
#Resist

Following sexual assault arrest, Bill Cosby posts $1M bail
In light of sexual abuse in the fashion industry that seemingly has no consequences, it was interesting to see Bill Cosby finally arrested for sexual assault. He doesn't look too happy about justice finally catching up with him either ...

I bet there are a lot of women celebrating tonight. No telling how many.

He has also sued seven of the women, claiming they are ruining his reputation. (No, Bill, you did that.)

Stories here:

Arrest warrant: http://www.dailykos.com/stories/2015...e?detail=email

Bail: http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...230-story.html
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Unhappy Cosby.jpg (54.9 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by fashionista-ta; 30-12-2015 at 07:03 PM. Reason: photo from latimes
31-12-2015
浪人

He was always so preachy.... I can't even watch reruns of his show anymore without thinking about what he did.

Seth MacFarlane spoofed it on Family Guy.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/vid...by-show-840634

31-12-2015
#Resist

^ Oh wow ... before I watched it I was just thinking how incredibly creepy this must be for everyone who was on the show.

The part about how he paused and said "Alright" before walking out the door after the crime he's been arrested for ... yikes. I remember when I was little I stepped on this huge snail and got slime all over my foot. I washed it & washed it & I could still feel it, just the grossest thing ever. Must be like that for many, many people ...

PS Interesting how his attorney looks like the smarmiest ever. Imagine him having a lawyer like that ...

Last edited by fashionista-ta; 31-12-2015 at 04:18 PM.
08-01-2016
fashion insider

Typical celebrity attorneys always look gross despite the expensive suits— maybe even more so. And I’ll add older male “hairstylists” to that group: I happened to catch a conversation while standing outside a friend’s salon. The guy was the typical slicked-back grey-haired with Bruce Weber-gut in white shirt type. He was talking about going to a party in South Beach and “fcuking hot babes”. So loud and obnoxious— and juvenile. I guess he wanted me to hear about his great greaseball life… Remember OJ’s “dream team”? Smarmy doesn’t start to describe that motley crew.

I never cared for Cosby and never found his wholesome act funny, so he’s just some old, rich famous guy whose past sins finally caught up with him. I’m not shocked and I hope all the women will finally get some resolution to their ordeal.

I do remember reading that he was unhappy with Lisa Bonet’s choice to chose more provocative, risqué-type film projects (Angel Heart), and thought that image was not right for his squeaky-clean, whitebread Cosby Show and A Different World so he let her go. What a true-blue hypocrite he proved to be.

Last edited by Phuel; 08-01-2016 at 11:25 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
$1m, arrest, assault, bail, cosby, posts, sexual