How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

27-11-2012
V.I.P.

Can't wait to see that surveillance footage! So Martinez = experienced boxer. Aubry attacks, but from the looks of it, appears he sorely overshot his abilities in this matter. Questionable whether the attacker became the victim at some point, which would then shift the blame on to Martinez.

28-11-2012
front row

Noooo! hit right on the money maker!

28-11-2012
backstage pass

Actually I think that if you are an experianced boxer your hands are considered lethal weapons...so if oliver is found to blame on this he could be in big trouble.

I'm team aubrey because it seems he (even if he started the fight, IDK) did very little attacking, and looks like Oliver might have taken it a bit overboard. OF course we'll just have to see what the survaliance camera shows..

V.I.P.

Dunno who is right, who is right but all I can say is... how "classy"
Posted via Mobile Device

28-11-2012
tfs star

Gosh, Aubrey's face looks terrible!

28-11-2012
trendsetter

that photo is just...

cant believe halle would let oliver back into her home after what he did.

28-11-2012
V.I.P.

Oh, I believe Halle was the one encouraging Olivier to do that.

28-11-2012
tfs star

Please, they planned this fight so that Olivier could make a citizen's arrest. Gabriel's in the US on a work visa, if he's arrested, the visa gets cancelled and he goes back to Canada, which means he will not be able to see Nahla.

It's not a coincidence that this all happened mere days after a judge rejected her request to move to France. She wasn't successful in leaving the country, so now she's trying to get him kicked out of it.

28-11-2012
front row

Disgusting!! Poor guy, beaten to a pulp!

29-11-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveKatFashion View Post
Actually I think that if you are an experianced boxer your hands are considered lethal weapons...so if oliver is found to blame on this he could be in big trouble.

I'm team aubrey because it seems he (even if he started the fight, IDK) did very little attacking, and looks like Oliver might have taken it a bit overboard. OF course we'll just have to see what the survaliance camera shows..
i believe this is true

29-11-2012
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroliiine View Post
Please, they planned this fight so that Olivier could make a citizen's arrest. Gabriel's in the US on a work visa, if he's arrested, the visa gets cancelled and he goes back to Canada, which means he will not be able to see Nahla.

It's not a coincidence that this all happened mere days after a judge rejected her request to move to France. She wasn't successful in leaving the country, so now she's trying to get him kicked out of it.
I believe it. She sounds like a box of crazy. And IDK if Gabriel started it or not (convenient that there wasn't any surveillance video after all) but his face has been destroyed. I cannot see where she gets off saying he's not safe for their daughter but Martinez is after doing something like that to another man.

02-12-2012
Power to the 99%

^ Not minimizing what happened here, but I didn't see damage that looked unlikely to heal? Isn't 'his face has been destroyed' overstating things by quite a bit?

This citizen's arrest thing ... has anyone done that since Mayberry? Who exactly cooked up this genius plan???

If it was planned (and it certainly sounds like it), then naturally they would have turned off the cameras in advance.

Also, there's not a sane man alive who gets into a fight without thinking about whether he can take his opponent. Even an optimist would know he was out of his depth with a boxer. I say Gabriel didn't pick this fight.

Last edited by fashionista-ta; 02-12-2012 at 05:57 PM.
02-12-2012
fashion icon

Also, the fact that Halle and Oliver are paying for Gabriel's legal and medical bills is something of an admission of guilt. They probably realized that they were being portrayed as two desperate, conniving people, so they decided to do damage control. In a few months, Halle will go back to robbing of Gabriel of his parental rights.

02-12-2012
fashion insider

^^I didn't mean destroyed in the literal sense. But you can't deny that it was thoroughly beaten up. Obviously, Olivier could just be the stronger man - but then why didn't he stop...?

02-12-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fashionista-ta View Post

This citizen's arrest thing ... has anyone done that since Mayberry?
I can see Barney Fife yelling, " citizens arrest, citizens arrest!!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
arrested, aubry, brawl, gabriel, martinez, olivier