How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

28-01-2006
fashion insider

Gwynnie has another bash at the Brits
Clearly Miss snobby-only-famous-cos-of-Brad Paltrow came out of the womb perfect and mature.

Gwyneth Paltrow has claimed that British women who binge-drink are "idiots".

The actress, who is married to Coldplay singer Chris Martin, revealed that she hasn't been drunk in three years and avoids parties where guests are likely to drink heavily.

"I think it's gross. I really don't like drunk women. It's such a bad look," she told The Mirror. "I think, ooh you're really degrading yourself to be this p***ed in public. I think they're the idiot people and I'm the normal person. My friends are kind of adult, they drink but hold their liquor."

Paltrow admitted that her family has a dull image, adding, "I think it's funny how you have to be doing coke off the *** of a stripper to be perceived as not boring these days."

digitalspyco.uk

28-01-2006
fashion insider

P.S She's good mates with Kate Moss and Madonna. Both known for having a clean cut history. lol

28-01-2006
trendsetter

God, I truely cannot stand her.

Always Coming Back Home To You - Atmosphere
28-01-2006
tfs star

I think it's even worse to parade your "alternative healing" methods and personal sorrow to the public for attention.

28-01-2006
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrockRadar8
I think it's even worse to parade your "alternative healing" methods and personal sorrow to the public for attention.
.....and that your husband dedicated a song to your growing tits as well. Classy.

Last edited by roppal222; 28-01-2006 at 08:38 PM.
28-01-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roppal222
.....and that your husband dedicated a song to your growing tits as well. Classy.

when is she gonna go back to the US??

Go home Gwyneth - you're miserable, you have a face like a smacked a*se and we don't want you here!

V.I.P.

What she says is true. I certainly agree drunk women aren't a pretty thing. It's just the way she's saying it that gets people mad.

29-01-2006
backstage pass

If you don't like it then get the f**k out of Britain.

Last edited by model_mom; 29-01-2006 at 11:19 AM.
29-01-2006
V.I.P.

I think she should learn how to keep her mouth shut.

29-01-2006
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~stix~*
when is she gonna go back to the US??
Agreed. But then Her Royal Highness said many rude things about America, so she's probably not wanted there. I think she should go live on a deserted island where her superior being doesn't have to come into contact with vile humans who pollute her precious oxygen. Goddamn snob..

It's just a series of comments with her which is what makes it annoying. She's either a very bitter twisted bitch or she suffers from tourettes. It's like vomiting and having not control what comes out of your mouth...

Last edited by roppal222; 29-01-2006 at 06:31 AM.
29-01-2006
V.I.P.

I agree with every word she said. You can't take it out of context -it probably led on from a question she was asked. God you people are a lil bit bitter yourselves because as far as I know, she didn't say anything offensive.

29-01-2006

I don't see how her comments are degrading towards the British public at all She said: "I really don't like drunk women" not "I really don't like British drunk women". If she doesn't want to go to parties where people drink heavily then good for her!
Besides, how many of you can stand being around very drunk people? I know I can't...and binge-drinking IS a problem here in the UK.......

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfruit
If you don't like it then get the f**k out of Britain.
Kind of you to say from over there in erm Texas.... I adore the total lack of logic here. Same kind of argument as "If you don't like Tony Blair"...or "If you don't support the troops"... or "You can't recite episodes of 'Are You Being Served'". Gah.

Last edited by model_mom; 29-01-2006 at 11:20 AM.
29-01-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalista
I don't see how her comments are degrading towards the British public at all She said: "I really don't like drunk women" not "I really don't like British drunk women". If she doesn't want to go to parties where people drink heavily then good for her!
Besides, how many of you can stand being around very drunk people? I know I can't...and binge-drinking IS a problem here in the UK.......
Thank goodness Kalista. I thought rationality went away :p I find the drinking of my countrymen and women embarrassing also.

29-01-2006
fashion insider

Ordinarily I'd agree with her, but like I said, it's a series of comments with Gwynnie. It's not like it's the first time she's said something negative about the UK.

And she said women in Britain are idiots. Her comments are targetted towards women only so obviously she doesn't find the behaviour of our countrymen embarassing, just the women.

Last edited by roppal222; 29-01-2006 at 06:42 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bash, brits, gwynnie