Halle Berry and Gabriel Aubry Split - Page 5 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
04-02-2011
fashion elite

It seems to me Halle just doesn't want to part with Nahla. I find it funny how all these "anonymous" sources are trying to damage Gabriel's image, yet it's doing the exact opposite. If you ask me, the bigger person here is definitely Gabriel. All he wants is to establish legal paternity and spend some time with his daughter. He's never been one to crave attention and he seems like a dedicated and loving parent to me.

04-02-2011
V.I.P.

Hallle is trying to wear him out like crazy poor Gabriel & Nahla

V.I.P.

The racial slurs thing seems a bit convenient too. I somehow doubt she would stick around if he was calling her a n***** all the time. You know she wouldn't stand for that $hit.
Sigh, you never know though....

05-02-2011
V.I.P.

From the Huffington Post
Quote:
"You were only good for one thing... Thanks for the donation," she allegedly wrote in an email according to Radaronline.com.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com

Last edited by McClaire; 05-02-2011 at 04:14 AM.
05-02-2011
V.I.P.

No she DID NOT ?!!! poor gabriel

trendsetter

Gabriel is definitely a classier person by miles. Halle seems like she's hoping public exposure would side with her in this case. I'm not surprised at all with her rumored controlling behavior.

When Halle does a movie, he comes out wherever she's filming to take care of Nahla.

06-02-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyisle View Post
Being the A-list celebrity of the two, she is obviously going to get full custody.
I fear you are right.

Gabriel should give it up. He can`t be a "sufficient father" anyways living in another city.

PS: All this makes Halle look bad. She is the one having a official, new boyfriend (Olivier Martinez) - Gabriel has not officially stepped out with anyone. Seems as if she would want him to sit at home alone and cry over her while she is happy with boyfriend AND child.

06-02-2011
V.I.P.

She is probably planning on asking Martinez for another baby friend them dump his as* once she gets stuff goin in her direction

V.I.P.

I love how women love to hate the female in situations like this. Love it!

Anyways, both of them need to work this out for the sake of their child.
From what I can see, they're both great parents and love their daughter.
Whatever hateful things they're saying and doing now is out of spite for who knows what reason...it happens all the time.

07-02-2011
V.I.P.

^normally, I would totally agree with you about women hating women in these situations, but in this case Halle has come out of nowhere with these supposed accusations that seem like delusions of grandeur. I bet she is paying her publicist megabucks. although, in the end it seems to be making her look worse. It's not like he needs her money...I can't help but side with Gabriel in this one.

Hollywood is so out of control sometimes. I really can't see how this is remotely necessary unless a man is physically harming the woman or the child. otherwise, just settle for joint custody and think of the child first.

07-02-2011
V.I.P.

My whole point is...we don't know if it's out of nowhere.
We don't know what happened to lead to this.

They seemed to amicably break up and then move on and then all of a sudden,
they're attacking each other in the press.

It didn't come out of nowhere. For all we know, it could be something Gabriel started out of jealously of her relationship with Olivier or over money.

There's not really enough info to take anyone's side.

Last edited by MulletProof; 07-02-2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Abuse of fonts. See tFS Guidelines, please.
07-02-2011
tfs star

^ How has Gabriel attacked Halle in the press? His only statement was that he preferred to keep the custody issues out of the public eye to protect his daughter. Halle is the one who called People and told them she thinks Gabriel is an unfit father. And since she has made the entire thing public, her daughter is going to be negatively affected by this when she grows older and can read all the accusations being made about both parents. Nahla loses either way, especially since this is just going to get uglier.

07-02-2011
fashion elite

Please, she has definitely said her fair share of mess, except we aren't hearing them because Gabriel isn't running to the press at every opportunity. I definitely don't respect her anymore. One-sided flaming of her child's father and already some new guy with a dirty reputation.

07-02-2011
V.I.P.

^He went on a date with Kim Kardashian.
Her reputation would put Olivier's to shame any day.

07-02-2011
Saucy minx

I have to say, I don't believe a tenth of what I hear, but Halle is not looking good here. She could probably stand to dial it way back ...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
aubry, berry, gabriel, halle, split