How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

19-04-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintage_princess
He annoys the hell outta me. Sorry.
Agree...

19-04-2006
PopWillEatItself

I thought I saw him posting in What are you wearing today thread... Is it just my idea?

19-04-2006
front row

hi boys and girls

19-04-2006
V.I.P.

Hay!I have a couple of questions for you i hope i wont sound offensive:You are a guy right?And you wear bags,skinny jeans and make up i must say i admire your uniqeness but tell me how do people react when they see you on the street are they giving you a hard time!I am all for people expressing themself like they want to!

19-04-2006
front row

I rarely pay attention to people on the street. Do I look like someone who had a hard time before?

I do get the ocassional random stranger approach me and say positive things like "where did you get your so-and-so" or "I like your x, y, z" etc. NOTHING negative really.

One time when I was like 17 or 18 in London, three guys whistled at me at like 3AM. I went out for a walk to the 24hour Tesco in Oxford street - I was starving and it was near my hotel. Anyway, they were whistling and one of them went like "hey sexy poof" or something. I approached them and asked what do they want, yaddi yaddi yadda. 10 minutes later I found myself in a quick foursome and had I been a girl, a child would've been conceived that night and I probably won't find out who the father was.

Anyway, in all seriousness though, I've been to quite a few places, from Beijing to Moscow, Manchester to Stockholm, Bali to Copenhagen, Bangkok to Edinburgh and I've never had any issues with other people whatsoever.

19-04-2006
fashion icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanboy
10 minutes later I found myself in a quick foursome and had I been a girl, a child would've been conceived that night and I probably won't find out who the father was.

Wow, did not need that much detail!

By the way, you cannot conceive a child from anal sex. Let's not mislead the young ones.

19-04-2006
V.I.P.

^ Sorry I just thought that last sentence was cute/appropriate :p

*tired*

Aaaanyway, back on topic. I read the blog every once in a while (although I've been there a lot more lately) and it makes me smile, a lot I think Bryan has a great sense of humour and isn't afraid to laugh at himself, either.

And you have great taste in bags, mister B :p And jeans haha. And that Korean guy *IS* cute

19-04-2006
backstage pass

^^ Bryanboy......YOU INFAMOUS LITTLE HOT PIECE OF ***! do your thang!

rising star

oh man, he's so gay/trashy i love him no offense bryanboy.

19-04-2006
V.I.P.

What exactly does he do for a living to be able to afford such jetsetting lifestyle and such opulence . . . just curious . . . can't be fabulous for free . . .

20-04-2006
V.I.P.

Quote:
I rarely pay attention to people on the street. Do I look like someone who had a hard time before?

I do get the ocassional random stranger approach me and say positive things like "where did you get your so-and-so" or "I like your x, y, z" etc. NOTHING negative really.

One time when I was like 17 or 18 in London, three guys whistled at me at like 3AM. I went out for a walk to the 24hour Tesco in Oxford street - I was starving and it was near my hotel. Anyway, they were whistling and one of them went like "hey sexy poof" or something. I approached them and asked what do they want, yaddi yaddi yadda. 10 minutes later I found myself in a quick foursome and had I been a girl, a child would've been conceived that night and I probably won't find out who the father was.

Anyway, in all seriousness though, I've been to quite a few places, from Beijing to Moscow, Manchester to Stockholm, Bali to Copenhagen, Bangkok to Edinburgh and I've never had any issues with other people whatsoever.
Thats great i didnt know about your blog but know that i do you have a new fan.Stay faboulus!

20-04-2006
Day Dreaming

Can we please keep this clean people..

Many thanks.

clever ain't wise

He's cute, and somewhat funny, but his ANA talk is a bit much - kinda takes the cool out of the debaucheries with all the worries of the calorie content of diet coke.

20-04-2006
rising star

bryanboy, no offence, but if you're the bryan boy who writes http://www.bryanboy.com this anecdote is not up to your usual standard. Not that you've out and claimed to be the author of bryanboy.com, but until mention of TFS appears on bryanboy.com I'll assme your're havin a pose.

Quote:

20-04-2006
front row

FOR THE LIFE OF GOD WHY CAN'T Y'ALL BELIEVE IT'S ME???

I've gotten 20 emails about this already. I'll mention TFS on a new entry later. I'm busy working on my podcast.

I don't even know why you're making a big deal out of it and can't take my word for it.

UGH.

oh and Paul T... I got your email. you emailed it to both my email addresses, bryanboy@gmail.com and bryan@bryanboy.com

baboosh!

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
bryanboy, noticed