How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

21-01-2012
V.I.P.

Heidi & Seal were always so over the top: annual vow renewals, naked pictures of themselves framed in their home, Seal's music video with them making out naked...it all seemed so "look at us! we're in love!"; it was obviously compensative.

21-01-2012
tfs star

^I always think "overselling" when they do the vows renewal, the saucy pictures, the intimate/public tweeting of personal pictures, and so on.

21-01-2012
fashion elite

I am actually shocked ; damn!This is really coming out of nothing , well if its true lets hope they keep it civillized.

21-01-2012
on the come up

What?! Now I don't believe in love anymore!

21-01-2012
V.I.P.

Well they're celebrities, one of them has a reality-show, I would judge them badly if they were two economists putting up naked pictures of themselves in their kitchen. When it comes to celebrities, you can only hope they keep a gram of class and don't go naked to shows.

I quite liked them together.. but yeah, nothing's forever, it had to end at some point, better now that the kids are still under 10 and won't get too traumatised.

tfs star

Reading the "always reliable" comments in the TMZ article, someone mentioned that he was a bit of "the control freak" with Heidi, any truth in that statement?

BTW anybody knows who has the bigger wallet? Since I only know one Seal song, I see Heidi everywhere, Im leaning towards Heidi.

V.I.P.

First Vanessa and Johny now Heidi and Seal?
What is happening? I don't believe in love anymore

V.I.P.

i'm truly shocked by this divorce and i don't get shocked that often when it comes to celebs. guess that the fact he wasn't at the GG with her was something after all...it did surprise me last sunday...

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japoelflaco View Post

BTW anybody knows who has the bigger wallet? Since I only know one Seal song, I see Heidi everywhere, Im leaning towards Heidi.
Seal hasn't had a hit song in like forever. Heidi has a million different projects happening. I think the answer is Heidi too

but wow, did not see this coming. I guess it's always because she's always talking about how lovey dovey they are, and the happy family image they portray. so when she shows up alone for appearances, it doesn't even seem strange. that's probably why this is such shocking news.

21-01-2012
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by valliaddict View Post
First Will & Jada, and now Heidi & Seal? SMDH. There really is no hope for any Hollywood couple out there..........
Will and Jada are breaking up too, but wasn't their marriage a sham anyway?

backstage pass

That is really too bad if this is true.

fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by japoelflaco View Post
According to Forbes, Heidi's net worth is over $70 million. Here's a list of her annual earnings:

2010 – 2011 Earnings: $20 Million
2009 – 2010 Earnings: $16 Million
2008 – 2009 Earnings: $16 Million
2007 – 2008 Earnings: $14 Million
2006 – 2007 Earnings: $8 Million
2004 – 2006 Earnings: $7.5 Million

Seal, on the other hand, is reportedly worth an estimated $15 million.

22-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Heidi Klum & Seal: No Divorce Plans... Yet

Contradicting claims that their marriage is assuredly over, Heidi Klum and Seal aren't finished just yet.
According to a People magazine source, the "Project Runway" beauty and her "Kiss From a Rose" singer hubby have definitely hit a rough patch - but aren't yet ready to pull the plug.
Citing time apart and jealousy on Seal's behalf over Heidi's career success as the causes behind the turmoil, the People insider told, "They've been fighting a lot lately, but they have no plans to announce a split right now,. They're not divorcing."
With the pair said to be back together in Brentwood at the current time, the source added, "They seem to be doing a lot better. They're both wearing their wedding bands."
celebrity-gossip.net

I was truly shocked to hear the rumour about their split, they always seemed so in love to me. I honestly hope they work things out, at least for the sake of their children.

22-01-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabulyss View Post
Heidi & Seal were always so over the top: annual vow renewals, naked pictures of themselves framed in their home, Seal's music video with them making out naked...it all seemed so "look at us! we're in love!"; it was obviously compensative.
+ in almost every interview Heidi makes sure to mention how in love she is and how seal is the most attractive person in world. it always seemed so over the top.

i did not know about the naked pictures in their home

i'll be your warrior.

Location: You picked your poison in the words of tainted hearts.
Quote:
Heidi Klum and Seal are officially getting a divorce, her rep confirms to JustJared.com.

“While we have enjoyed seven very loving, loyal and happy years of marriage, after much soul-searching we have decided to separate. We have had the deepest respect for one another throughout our relationship and continue to love each other very much, but we have grown apart,” Heidi, 38, and Seal, 48, wrote in a joint statement. “This is an amicable process and protecting the well-being of our children remains our top priority, especially during this time of transition. We thank our family, friends, and fans for their kind words of support. And for our children’s sake, we appreciate you respecting our privacy.”
Source: justjared.com.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
divorcing, heidi, klum, seal