Hilary Duff condom pic - Page 4 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
05-02-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by As You Like It
More like "kudos to a young woman who is likely a heroine to a lot of young girls for setting a good example by carrying protection."

I don't give a flying intercourse about who is or isn't doin' the narsty, but I am vocally in favor of everyone who wants to get it on getting a rubber on first.
exactly!! very well put As You Like It & purple

Fierce Flava

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerine
Of course, we could always argue that the condom was airbrushed out by Disney...

freakin Disney..they're more controlling than the CIA :p

05-02-2005
yes

i cant believe someone would be desperate enough to make a fake photo of that
its BEYOND having too much free time+ being a loser

05-02-2005
fashion insider

there's absolutely nothin' wrong... but i don't think she's so stupid to show a condom in a transparent bag!

05-02-2005
fashion insider

there's absolutely nothin' wrong, but i don't think she's so stupid to show a condom in a transparent bag!

05-02-2005
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by maitena
Great she takes care of herself! She's a role model for some teenagers.
I have nothing against sex or people who have it or anything at all, etc, especially for those who are using condoms..good for them.

But then don't say she's a role model...imagine if she advertised those condoms, soon every 11 year old girl in America would be screwing around.

05-02-2005
Proponent of Plaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturo21
But then don't say she's a role model...imagine if she advertised those condoms, soon every 11 year old girl in America would be screwing around.
Are you joking? Firstly, she's not actively endorsing Trojan--this is not a print ad, this is the product of nosy paparazzi. Secondly, most 11-year-olds haven't even hit puberty, and sex is the last thing on their minds. Thirdly, access to and education about condoms and safer-sex does not translate into "more sex," it just encourages the kids who'd be doing it anyhow to protect themselves.

Seriously, by the time teenagers are 16, about half of them have had some form of sexual relations. If all these kids used condoms, plus other effective means of birth control, teen pregnancy, many STDs, and a lot of the "slut" stigma of sex would die off in a generation.

I'm 27, almost 28, married, and have been sexually active since I was 20, but I've been a vocal advocate for safer-sex since I was about 13. It's just a smart thing to do. If you're going to "do it," you should make an informed decision about what your're comfortable with, what you expect out of the encounter, and what responsibilities you need to take in order to engage in a mature pursuit such as sex.

I got into about 8' of hot water when I was in highschool for writing an op-ed piece for the local paper advocating that condom-vending machines be installed in the school loos, since there was only one drugstore in town, and the druggist had kids in the school system, so nobody felt that comfortable about the idea of buying a box of rubbers from Jeff's dad. I wasn't advocating free rubbers (which is what my mom thought, and considered a waste of tax dollars, which I still disagree about), I was just advocating an anonymous source for kids who wanted to fool around, but wanted to be somewhat responsible about indulging their urges.

I was publicly decried as a "slut" and received some nasty letters, and saw some letters posted to the Letters to the Editor page in the next newspaper, publicly accusing me of being a wanton little hussy--four years before I even lost my virginity, but I considered it worth the drama, to at least get that idea out there into the community and get people thinking realistically about how teens approach sex.

It's compelling, mysterious, and "forbidden." It's like a shiny red button labelled "do not press." Human nature dictates that most of us will desperately desire to press that button, if only to find out what the big deal is.

05-02-2005
Naturellement pulpeuse

I always found 'Trojan' a worrying name for a condom brand. Do the sperm sneak in the back door hidden in a wooden horse? + They smell.

V.I.P.

^^

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by agirlcalledk1ll
THE ACTUAL PHOTO

so yeah, it's fake.
I was right! I knew it looked photoshopped.

06-02-2005
Muse

Aww poor Hilary...

I think Hilary would be smart enough to not carry around a condom in a see through bag.

trendsetter

yeah I saw that before.. lol how do u know the real picture isnt the fake picture and the fake picture isnt the real picture...

hmm just a thought

06-02-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Fabulous
yeah I saw that before.. lol how do u know the real picture isnt the fake picture and the fake picture isnt the real picture...

hmm just a thought
I knew from just looking at the picture that it was photoshopped. The condom is pressed up right against the bag (probably cause it was easiest to do it that way) even though there is nothing behind it propping it up. Also people on the internet usually don't create fake pictures to make celebs look "classier".

06-02-2005
front row

Hmmm, I'm still quite undecided on whether the picture is fake or not. If it is real then its good that she is at least using protection. I would be more concerned that she is sleeping with that twenty something Good Charlotte singer! He should at least wait until she is 18, it wouldn't look very good on his part if the pic is real.

06-02-2005
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSpot
Hmmm, I'm still quite undecided on whether the picture is fake or not. If it is real then its good that she is at least using protection. I would be more concerned that she is sleeping with that twenty something Good Charlotte singer! He should at least wait until she is 18, it wouldn't look very good on his part if the pic is real.
http://deplorable-words.org/parcel/etc/2051b.jpg
^It is fake. It's a well done fake, but people should stop talking about it like it's real. It's not.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
condom, duff, hilary, pic