How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-06-2004
El Viaje Definitivo

I think this is Raf Simons.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg raf.jpg (8.3 KB, 68 views)

Let the stars decide

15-06-2004
& b

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott+Jun 14th, 2004 - 1:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Scott @ Jun 14th, 2004 - 1:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by ykidkwis@Jun 13th, 2004 - 6:41 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-Spike413
Quote:
@Jun 11th, 2004 - 2:21 pm
Nicolas Ghesquiere-his boyfriends better looking

who is his boyfriend? Do you have a pic?
Make-up artist,James Kaliadros. [/b][/quote]

UUy...me no like

barcode

Quote:
Originally posted by Alejandro+Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:20 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Alejandro @ Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:20 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott@Jun 14th, 2004 - 1:02 pm
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-Spike413
Quote:
Quote:

Make-up artist,James Kaliadros.

UUy...me no like [/b][/quote]
I don't particularly like him either, I just thing he's better looking then Nicolas.....

15-06-2004
trendsetter

Tom Ford...definately

and John Galliano, phwor, theres always been a strange attraction to galliano for me, just something cute about him but sexy too.

kit
tfs star

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott@Jun 15th, 2004 - 6:41 am
According to what I've heard from friends in Antwerpen,that description of Raf is on the nail,Space. Kit,was that Arena Homme + you saw his picture in? I'm surprised he actually let someone photograph him openly....in that Vogue story from a couple years ago,"Independent's Day",a friend who scouted the place touted that he was there underneath one of those hoods.

Chris*,no problem. Its easy to confuse with so many male designers who have a that similar style

I concur with you guys on Tom Ford. For one,I've seen better looking hairy-chested men--fashion or otherwise. And two,that unsavory attitude and his antics are what I really find more disgusting. That playboy schtick,indeed.

More designer hotties:

Tom Notte and Bart Vandebosch from Les Hommes
Jean-Paul Knott
Pascal Humbert
Brian Kirby from Boudicca
Hussein Chalayan
Hamish Morrow
Angelo Figus
SCOTT

NO pic with the ARENA article , but I DO have one somewhere in a continental mag - wide faced , sallow complexion , long lank hair , drawn across the face in a curtain , looks like a good meal would not go amiss !!!

Runner's pic COULD be him if we are talking the guy BEHIND , but with LONG hair .

KIT

PS

I have a short article on BOUDICCA from a UK mag .
You can have it with pleasure , if you PM me a contact name and address .

15-06-2004
& b

Quote:
Originally posted by Spike413+Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:53 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spike413 @ Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:53 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by Alejandro@Jun 15th, 2004 - 12:20 pm
Quote:
Originally posted by Scott@Jun 14th, 2004 - 1:02 pm
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin-Spike413
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Make-up artist,James Kaliadros.

UUy...me no like
I don't particularly like him either, I just thing he's better looking then Nicolas..... [/b][/quote]
I think Nicolas is better lookin' in a way...even though is not my kind cuteness

Stitch:the Hand

Quote:
Originally posted by kit+Jun 15th, 2004 - 2:38 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kit @ Jun 15th, 2004 - 2:38 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Scott@Jun 15th, 2004 - 6:41 am
According to what I've heard from friends in Antwerpen,that description of Raf is on the nail,Space. Kit,was that Arena Homme + you saw his picture in? I'm surprised he actually let someone photograph him openly....in that Vogue story from a couple years ago,"Independent's Day",a friend who scouted the place touted that he was there underneath one of those hoods.

Chris*,no problem. Its easy to confuse with so many male designers who have a that similar style

I concur with you guys on Tom Ford. For one,I've seen better looking hairy-chested men--fashion or otherwise. And two,that unsavory attitude and his antics are what I really find more disgusting. That playboy schtick,indeed.

More designer hotties:

Tom Notte and Bart Vandebosch from Les Hommes
Jean-Paul Knott
Pascal Humbert
Brian Kirby from Boudicca
Hussein Chalayan
Hamish Morrow
Angelo Figus
SCOTT

NO pic with the ARENA article , but I DO have one somewhere in a continental mag - wide faced , sallow complexion , long lank hair , drawn across the face in a curtain , looks like a good meal would not go amiss !!!

Runner's pic COULD be him if we are talking the guy BEHIND , but with LONG hair .

KIT

PS

I have a short article on BOUDICCA from a UK mag .
You can have it with pleasure , if you PM me a contact name and address . [/b][/quote]
That blonde guy in the background there I know is the model who frequents Raf's runway. A friend of his,I think. I dunno,holding the banner,is that who you're pointing out Runner*? Its so weird,I never knew what he looked like because I was staying merely two blocks from his Atelier,otherwise I would have been on the look-out(a good way of saying stalking )

15-06-2004
chaos reigns

I'm pretty sure I saw a video of Raf somewhere ... wasn't there a piece on him for FashionTV? I was a bit surprised that he'd let the cameras tape him like twas no big deal!

Oh ... and about
Quote:
Ennio Capasa
I'm freaked! I just do not get how people can find him attractive!

El Viaje Definitivo

Quote:
Originally posted by kit@Jun 15th, 2004 - 3:38 pm

KIT
Kit, he wore his hair long indeed when I saw his picture and a video of him at the first runway show in the nineties.
the pic above was shot on the 29th November 2003, so I judged that the man wearing black t may be him, considering the passage of time. but I 'm not certain.

http://www.swisstextiles.ch/en/fairs...gwand_2003.cfm

anyway I will post it which there is no doubt about. (somehow scanner is not work now)

by the way Scott, CCP AW/04 collection seems to include a variety of pieces for women after a long time.

from man's point of view, Carol Christian Poell looks cool.
Vincenzo De Cotiis (below) behind Haute as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vin2.jpg (19.2 KB, 3 views)

Let the stars decide
16-06-2004
kit
tfs star

Quote:
Originally posted by runner+Jun 15th, 2004 - 11:53 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (runner @ Jun 15th, 2004 - 11:53 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kit@Jun 15th, 2004 - 3:38 pm

Runner's pic COULD be him if we are talking the guy BEHIND* , but with LONG hair .

KIT*
Kit, he wore his hair long indeed when I saw his picture and a video of him at the first runway show in the nineties.
the pic above was shot on the 29th November 2003, so I judged that the man wearing black t may be him, considering the passage of time. but I 'm not certain.

http://www.swisstextiles.ch/en/fairs...gwand_2003.cfm

anyway I will post it which there is no doubt about. (somehow scanner is not work now)

by the way Scott, CCP AW/04 collection seems to include a variety of pieces for women after a long time.

from man's point of view, Carol Christian Poell looks cool.
Vincenzo De Cotiis (below) behind Haute as well. [/b][/quote]
Runner

Raf is the one behind , wearing a blue blouson , deffo .

The pic I have of him with LONG hair , is from VOGUES HOMMES INTERNATIONAL from the late 90s , so it all chimes in . There was also a pic of Dirk Bikkembergs .

I think RAF and Xavier are doing a Martin Margiela , in preserving their artistic integrity and letting their designs speak for them , NOT their appearance !!!
How utterly unlike the attitude of our own dear Tom Ford , to subvert a famous phrase ( about Queen Victoria - ' how unlike the attitude of our own dear Queen ' .
I hope you catch the irony and relevance !!!!!

Sorry I cannot get to it as I'm very restricted in movement , at the moment , and will be for some months , but I WILL uncover it when I can move and lift my vast archive of Mags , cuttings etc etc .

The guy in the black T-shirt and white jacket must be a friend model etc .

Regards

KIT

16-06-2004

Kit,click on that link of Runner's and you'll see that the guy behind is actually one of the model's-- whose name is Robbie,I remembered.

I'm almost certain the man in the black t'shirt is Raf.

Runner*,CCP does look cool. And thanks for letting me know about the women's...do you know where to find it?

16-06-2004
kit
tfs star

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott@Jun 16th, 2004 - 1:36 pm
Kit,click on that link of Runner's and you'll see that the guy behind is actually one of the model's-- whose name is Robbie,I remembered.

I'm almost certain the man in the black t'shirt is Raf.

Runner*,CCP does look cool. And thanks for letting me know about the women's...do you know where to find it?

Agreed Scott

But the pic I mentioned of Raf looks nothing like him here .
MUST be the lack of long hair !!!

Still , you can see what Hedi was attracted to !!!

Eat your heart out Kaiser Karl !!! ( Or don't as it COULD be fattening !!! ) .

Kit

16-06-2004

I was just going to say,that my journalistic friend in Antwerpen,confirmed that was indeed him. She knows just about every designer there so I trust her word.

From what I see,he's very good-looking and very much in vein with the style of his work. So yes,I can what Hedi saw in him

17-06-2004
El Viaje Definitivo

Quote:
Originally posted by kit@Jun 16th, 2004 - 3:49 pm

But the pic I mentioned of Raf looks nothing like him here .
MUST be the lack of long hair !!!
furthermore he used to be much more angular.

Scott, as far as I know right now, the small collection will be available at Lift and MinorityRev.
but the stores are in Japan.

http://www.minorityrev.com/minority/20042005/index.html

As for Lift, they will certainly ship to you.

L'Eclaireur carried womens pieces till S/S 2002, so I think there's a possibility that they will.

Let the stars decide
18-06-2004
backstage pass

Hedi & Raf???!!!
If I remember well Raf used to date Veronique Branquinho.
Does he 'swing'?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
designer, hottest, male