How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

11-02-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

if it didn't 'twentysomethings' in the BI, i would even dare to say that it could have been Jamie Foxx
though, depending on when the BI was written/posted since the fight he got into was only last night

but to many hints are obviously not him

11-02-2011
V.I.P.

I think Lainey's blind (if it's even true) is referring to Chase Crawford.

I always find it quite humorous that Lainey's blinds seem to suggest that a celeb is either gay or a drug user,
or both simultaneously in this case.

11-02-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

i find most of the BIs, no matter who posts them, are about the HW guy who is gay

11-02-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
but is waiting until after the Oscars to decide whether he should split up with his wife?
Ummm, huh?

What would the oscars have to do with that?

12-02-2011
V.I.P.

maybe he's nominated or doesn't need bad rep for the movie he's in that's nominated?
Josh Brolin?

12-02-2011
V.I.P.

^ Yeah, right before the red carpet is no time to announce you are leaving your wife for a young babe...And that eariler one about the bar fight could well be Ed Westwick- I wouldn't want to face him in a bar fight, he just has that look about him...

14-02-2011
V.I.P.

Lainey dimissed Shia today for the last BI.

14-02-2011
front row

I read that too. She said he's not "pretty" enough. Which makes me think that it can't be Ed, since she doesn't seem to categorize him as pretty either. And Crawford is refered as so, so pretty in her blog right?

14-02-2011
V.I.P.

yup, Lainey refers to Chase very,very pretty.

Quote:
Hayden is not a homo. He's just really really pretty. Like Chace Crawford....
Quote:
And Photo Assumption says Chace was tagging along trying to keep up. ... hanging out with the likes of Chace Crawfordpretty boys obsessed ...
Quote:
Pretty Boys out for Dinner. New York last night – Chace Crawford and his always coiffed head apparently having dinner with maybe gaybe Hugh Dancy...
is this a hint for the casting couch BI?

about Alba on BAFTAs:
Quote:
But she did have the opportunity to catch up with her old friend Harvey Weinstein at the event. Harvey was even more kingly than Colin Firth during the show with everyone, but everyone, namechecking him in reference to The King’s Speech. Harvey is all power right now. He wields it very powerfully too.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 14-02-2011 at 02:14 PM.

14-02-2011
front row

But can you imagine Chace Crawford getting really agressive and hitting friends? I just don't see it!

14-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatriz View Post
But can you imagine Chace Crawford getting really agressive and hitting friends? I just don't see it!
well, he's not in a normal state of mind when he does it as the BI implies (and him and Ed are knowing for their partying ways in NY), so you never know..

14-02-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoesexy View Post
Ummm, huh?

What would the oscars have to do with that?
The Academy is generally conservative and a divorce could hurt an Oscar campaign. It's a huge amount of work just to get nominated and every little detail counts. Everything is strategic, from the film festival the film premieres at to the magazine covers the nominee will appear on. And studios can spend $1 million on getting a single actor nominated, which is how much it cost to market Ryan Gosling's nomination for Half Nelson.

Also, I don't remember what year it was, but rumors circulated the year Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon divorced that they were on the rocks and only sticking together for Ryan's Oscar campaign (since he supported her for Walk the Line). But then it became apparent that Flags of Our Fathers was not going to get him a nomination and Clint Eastwood started pushing for a nomination for Letters from Iwo Jima instead. So that cleared the way for Ryan and Reese's divorce.

14-02-2011
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#3, blind, items, love