How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-02-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post
is this his first marriage ?

the link doesnt work btw
it's his second I think, but he was also engaged for a long time to mini driver

28-02-2011
backstage pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
it's a scio thing. if your family isn't into it too, than you should alienate from them (hence Connor and Isabella being with Tom). on the other hand, i remember a thread here, few years ago, which was about some book and there were nanny diaries from Cruise house in the 90s and they painted Nicole in a very bad (cold) way, but to tell you the truth, after reading article in NY Times (Haggis vs. Scio Church) i'm beginning to think it might be the Church "behind" that book. it's a tiny bit compared to other stuff they're rumored of being capable of doing.
I have heard from many different ppl (including ppl working on the set with her) that she is indeed cold AND bad**** crazy.

But, I think Tom Cruise may be even more crazy.

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boluda View Post
I have heard from many different ppl (including ppl working on the set with her) that she is indeed cold AND bad**** crazy.

But, I think Tom Cruise may be even more crazy.
well, she does look cold, but i was referring more to those stories how she demands for her kids to be in separate house and how Sunday needs to be fed by the nanny away from Nicole's eyes and how there just can't be any bottles around the house (same thing about Connor and Isabella when they were babies) or any baby stuff.

crazy? as in how?
agreed about Tom, he's pushing the limits, def.

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ all very disturbing...

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

i read through the nicole bits in the recent tom cruise biography by andrew morton. basically it painted her as a money and status hungry person that didnt care about normal people. she shunned the people working for them.

01-03-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy92 View Post
i read through the nicole bits in the recent tom cruise biography by andrew morton. basically it painted her as a money and status hungry person that didnt care about normal people. she shunned the people working for them.
interesting to say the least.

01-03-2011
backstage pass

indeed!

What about Tom being crazy? Will the truth ever come out? (no pun intended...)

01-03-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

Why can't there be any baby stuff around Nicole ?
i dont get some celebrities who say they love babies and always wanted them.. they just pass them off to nannies anyway, why even bother bringing a child into your life if your not the one raising them.. makes no sense..

02-03-2011
V.I.P.

Honestly, in todays community, no mother or father is able to raise the kids compoletely by themselves. We all have to work in order to get by. Unless you marry well, that is another story but generally?

02-03-2011
trendsetter

I had twins and started divorce proceedings pretty shortly after. I only recently conceeded that i needed help, and i bloomin well got it, because it doesn't make me a bad person for needing help.
I know no one was saying that, and i think a lot of these celebs look at children as accessories that can get them photographed more.

02-03-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Merel View Post
Honestly, in todays community, no mother or father is able to raise the kids compoletely by themselves. We all have to work in order to get by. Unless you marry well, that is another story but generally?
I honestly believe it depends on the mother or father and how the kids are. I mean my sister has pretty much raised her three kids by herself (her husband is still with her but he doesn't/hasn't done any parenting IMO) and she got help from us but those kids are a testament to her. They're well behaved, polite and all that but her husband can't say he had any hand in any of that because it was all my sister.

As for the celebs who use their kids as photo ops, I think you can pretty much tell them apart from the ones who don't but than again, it is Hollywood and they're all good at acting.

02-03-2011
V.I.P.

I've been following this thread for a while and I think some members take all these "sources" very seriously....as the are the "real" truth. Have you ever consider they may be lies? Well, many of these rumors were completely wrong, so....what I'm saying is that some people shoudn't take all this too seriously....

About Nicole and Tom...I'm not a fan of him, and that thing of scientology scares me a lot!
About Nicole, I don't have the same impression as many who say she is "cold"....
Nicole said many times that her mother raised her and her sister to never express any emotions, to look distant....
And also i think the real question is that she is very shy, and sometimes she looks ackward because of that.
I've seen many interviews of her in red carpest and tv shows and she seems very lovely and down to earth...but maybe I'm wrong...

02-03-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

i dont think many people (me especially) take any of these blinds seriously and think of them as 100% truth.

its actually hard to believe most of them to be true.

02-03-2011
V.I.P.

where´s the fun if you´re not gonna speculate and try to guess...?

02-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ I'm sticking with Colonel Mustard in the Library with the candlestick...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, blind, items, love