How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

02-03-2011
tfs star

There is a difference between gossip and just rumours. Of course every source should be taken with a grain of salt. But some sources, like Lainey, have shown some rate of truth to what they say. I've followed her for some time and she usually gets things right though sometimes she does not. In her case, some people like to invalidate her because of her prejudices towards some celebrities. Like I said, just take it with a grain of salt.

02-03-2011
V.I.P.

@Boomer: LOL I had to google to get the reference.
I´m always wrong, maybe I should join you

Last edited by kokobombon; 02-03-2011 at 05:38 PM.

03-03-2011
backstage pass

Taking Credit for Secret Santa
Quote:
BuzzFoto – When this A list actress told her B list costar that she wanted to do something special on Christmas for all of the cast and crew of the film they were finishing, the B lister couldn’t be bothered and made excuses so she wouldn’t have to help. The A lister did an individualized Secret Santa for everyone involved in production and tried to personalize the gifts as best as possible.

When everyone got the presents and people tried to find out who to thank, the B lister decided to start dropping hints that she was the one that gave out the gifts. It is generally known on set of the film that the B lister has a kind and generous heart, even though it was the A lister who did the giving.

03-03-2011
front row

I think my priorities are seriously messed up because, of all the crazy stuff that has been posted over the past few months, this was the first thing that really shocked me and made me clutch my metaphorical pearls. It's just so tacky.

03-03-2011
V.I.P.

The latest blind could be about anyone.

03-03-2011
V.I.P.

Movie filming with 2 female leads only reminds of 'The Roommate', but neither Leighton or Minka are A or B list for that matter

03-03-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

^ im glad i read the rest of your post, otherwise i may have cyber slapped you

03-03-2011
V.I.P.

For the Secret Santa blind, just for fun I´m gonna say Sarah Jessica Parker (the A list star) and Katherine Heigl. They were filming New Year´s Eve but I don´t know if they wrapped around Christmas. Heigl has a bad rep though...

10-03-2011
backstage pass

Why She Didn’t Keep Her Mouth Shut
Quote:
BlindGossip – We know a lot about the phony relationships in Hollywood. But even we are occasionally surprised to discover how far the deception goes. This acting couple broke up a few years ago, but there was something odd about the reports that came out after the couple split.

The actress – who had usually been quite reluctant to discuss her private life – told people both that she was surprised by the split, and that she had sadly miscarried before the couple broke up.

We knew that the “surprised” part of that was untrue, as they had a contract that was expiring. But we just found out that the miscarriage comment was also untrue. It was part of the legal settlement, and was designed to make the public believe that the actor was both heterosexual and potent, neither of which is true.

She’s So Cute and Giggly On Screen
Quote:
BlindGossip – If you write something about this very famous actress that she thinks makes her look bad, she’ll just skip her publicist and phone you directly. If you don’t pick up the phone, she’ll start drunk-dialing everyone at your company until she finds someone at whom she can yell. Then she’ll tell you exactly what your replacement story should be (e.g., “Instead of ‘Actress and Celebrity Break Up’, you’d better do a story titled ‘Actress and Celebrity…Totally In Love!’ “). If you don’t do what she says, she will scream, cry, and swear until you do. She may be all cute and giggly on screen, but she’s a controlling psycho in real life.

10-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Sounds like Tom and Nicole, no??

And Reese Witherspoon??

10-03-2011
V.I.P.

"Cute and giggly" maybe Cameron Diaz? there was a blind that was similar that people guessed it was her...

10-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ Yeah- unfortunately that crossed my mind too...(But I'm so disgusted with her and this A Rod nonsense I don't really care anymore...)

10-03-2011
trendsetter

1) Tom and Nicole although a couple of years doesn't really fit them. What exactly constitutes a couple of years? Two years? Wait does this blind have to do with the one about the couple who the public were devastated about splitting and she had aborted??

2) Cameron came to mind first too, always giggly and nice.

Boomer - what nonsense between Cameron and A-Rod?

10-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ I can't stand him- as a life long Yankees fan I see his exploits every day, even I will admit he is a bum!! She can do much better!!

10-03-2011
trendsetter

#2 could just as easily be Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway, Vanessa Hudgens, I could keep going.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, blind, items, love