I Love Blind Items ! #4 - Page 13 - the Fashion Spot

How to Join
14-03-2011
trendsetter

I would think Suri is the first one too. The girl is clearly a spoiled brat, she is rarely spotted with her father, mostly with mother doing incredibly grown up things, she is surrounded by adults, you'd be amazed at what children pick up. My step daughter called me a C when she was seven. nuff said i would think.

14-03-2011
V.I.P.

^ You slapped her? What does she even mean with that?

I think it's quite sad the way Suri grows up. Probably has everything to do with the whole Scientology freakshow. I'd be surprised if she even has friends besides mommy dearest.

14-03-2011
V.I.P.

That blind is not Suri, it's Leah Remini's demon child. Watch and learn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58F9mV4Gd1s

14-03-2011
V.I.P.

OMG O_o

14-03-2011
trendsetter

omg ... that kids wants her mummy though.

14-03-2011
Vogue Paris Intern

Remember Lainey's blind titled "Boy Crazy" that we thought was about Cameron Diaz?

Here is the end of Lainey's post on Jessica Biel today:
Quote:
At the very least then, if she can’t have a better career than Cameron Diaz, she can handle his rejection better than Cammie did. That’s not the model you want to follow.

14-03-2011
Vogue Paris Intern

New Lainey blind

Quote:
Who would want to work with this?

She’s long had a reputation for being absolute hell to work with. I mean like straight up crazy. Leaves her sh-t, sometimes literally, everywhere, specifies exact times when people can or cannot talk to her, is foaming at the mouth insane one minute, calm and collected the next. Lately her opportunities have dried up. And this is a good example of why.

Press junket. A handler has to make sure she wakes up in the morning. Because she’s not a proper adult? She finds her completely out of it. Has to put her in the shower and HOLD HER UP. Picture that please. A grown woman having to be physically SUPPORTED in the shower to make sure she can go and do her JOB. She then had to be spoon fed her breakfast. And she had to be dressed. Like, let’s put on your socks! Finally they get her to the point where she can be seen in public. A journalist is soon expected for an interview. Through it all she’s still a f-cking zombie.

Soon as the reporter comes into the room though, a switch goes off. She’s alive. She’s engaging. She can speak in proper sentences. And you can imagine, for the people who’ve experienced this, who’ve had to work with her, who have to manage the unpredictability of this, how scary it must be, how utterly unsettling, even more unsettling than most of her peers. And in her business, that’s a pretty high standard.

14-03-2011
tfs star

*thinks*

It must be someone who has been in the business a little bit longer than most?

14-03-2011
tfs star

^ Halle Berry.

Just a random guess, but everyone knows Halle is a nightmare to work with. There are so many stories of extras who have had bad experiences with her.

14-03-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

a grown woman acting like that ?
i cant see anyone, no matter how big of a diva or etc she is, acting like that..

but its HW, anything is possible..

15-03-2011
V.I.P.

that doesn't even sound like diva behaviour, more like a severe mental disorder. but i guess some "stars" like to make people who work for them feel extra bad. i honestly can't understand how you can treat people like that and act like this, it's disgusting

15-03-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

either way, i have a hard time believing that..

15-03-2011
V.I.P.

^i HOPE you're right(and it's not true), but like you said, it's HW, anything is possible

15-03-2011
no tom ford, no thanks.

it's someone with a **** habit of sorts. and i'd bet between the being completely out of it and being completely in tuned, someone fed the starlet something to pick her up. my first guess, of course, would be lindsay, but i can't for the life of me understand why she would have a press availability. i wonder if it's someone like ke$ha.

15-03-2011
front row

It could be Christina Aguilera?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, blind, items, love