How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colourmefashion View Post
i dont see how this could be carrie underwood.. i only know her for being a singer.

Perhaps it's just my friends and I, but I associate her more with American Idol (reality television contestant).

16-02-2011
rising star

For some reason, I think number 4 is Sarah Michelle Gellar and Freddie Prinze, Jr.

16-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpbenson View Post

#4 - What is meant by multi-hyphenate? My guess would be Sarah Jessica Parker / Matthew Broderick or multi-hyphenate
It's a person who is known for more than one thing, like actor-singer-designer for example.

17-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by humor View Post
#2 - Gwyneth Paltrow
you meant for number 4? i'm with ya.

17-02-2011
trendsetter

I initially thought multi-hyphenate meant their names, which with Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze together is very mutli hyphenate, but you make a compelling argument about it meaning their careers, but it would have to be both of them that were multi talented, not just one.
Gwyn and Chris are over i think for sure but i'm not sure if #4 pertains to them, he can barely do the one thing he's known for doing.

17-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voltaire 6 View Post
I initially thought multi-hyphenate meant their names, which with Sarah Michelle and Freddie Prinze together is very mutli hyphenate, but you make a compelling argument about it meaning their careers, but it would have to be both of them that were multi talented, not just one.
Gwyn and Chris are over i think for sure but i'm not sure if #4 pertains to them, he can barely do the one thing he's known for doing.
yup, apparently rumors are going heavily around they're done and that it's only now matter of month when they'll go public.

17-02-2011
V.I.P.

For # 4 it says- While they still make the occasional public appearance together - I don't think I have ever seen them make an appearance together...

17-02-2011
Vogue Paris Intern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
For # 4 it says- While they still make the occasional public appearance together - I don't think I have ever seen them make an appearance together...
Not publicly as in having their pictures taken together, but they still hang out together at events. Last known example: New Year's Eve with Jay-Z in Vegas with tons of other celebrities

18-02-2011
V.I.P.

The one about Sandra originates on Ian Halperin's blog and it's total BS - no way is that true. He was throwing out all types of stuff that would come out and it never did.

18-02-2011
tfs star

#4... Jay-Z and Beyonce

18-02-2011
Rebaptising my badness

#4 sounds like Jennifer Lopez and her husband IMO.

18-02-2011
front row

I think Beyonce & JayZ for #4 too...

19-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
The one about Sandra originates on Ian Halperin's blog and it's total BS - no way is that true. He was throwing out all types of stuff that would come out and it never did.
thank you! seriously. it would seriously be crappy if it was true for Sandra.

19-02-2011
fashion icon

I really want to know who the beautiful list actress is who is fattening up her husband.

19-02-2011
tfs star

US Weekly is reporting that Alex Pettyfer and Dianna Agron broke up... which matches this old blind item:

Quote:
BlindGossip – This is one gorgeous young couple. She is the sweet, talented star of a popular television show. He is the petulant up-and-coming film lead. They are so close that rumor has it that they are beyond the dating stage and possibly engaged or even married. Um, no. Don’t believe a word of it. Their coupledom is a pure public relations fabrication. They will be together on the red carpet for his film opening/s, but she is scheduled to move on to the arm of a new male actor later this year.
This UsWeekly's blurb of their split:

Quote:
After less than a year of dating, I Am Number Four costars Dianna Agron and Alex Pettyfer have gone their separate ways.

A source confirms to UsMagazine.com that the pair -- set up by director D.J. Caruso -- broke things off and that Agron, 24, moved out of the home she shared with her British beau, 20, last week.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, blind, items, love