How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

23-02-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
but those are the only reasons why Lainey thinks it might be true, i don't know, to me that's a far fetch
Why is it far fetched? I think it's quite plausible. Especially because Kate no longer hangs out with the crowd she did before. That's not made up.

23-02-2011
front row

Lainey says Chris cheats on Gwyneth on regular basis, so it's not really against Bosworth but more against Martin as she adores her GOOP.

23-02-2011
V.I.P.

yeah, every two years or so a story about him cheating pops up - first it was with his ex gf/fiance i think, than another one, then Kate and apparently someone new was in the game last year, so i'm looking more from that perspective than the fact one of them mentioned was Kate B (not to mention there was some talk that there are actually pics of him cheating on her with Kate on a concert/somewhere in LA and that somehow all of the sudden the story was dropped quickly).

that crowd argument is valid considering how tight these girls are and "unbreakable" - i mean G is still friends with that A-Rod guy even tho he was with 2-3 of her friends (Madonna, Hudson). they're basically a clique since the 90s, so when a girl who's regularly seen with them goes MIA something big has happen (cue Winona in 90s; Kate since that story; Madonna since few months ago).

23-02-2011
V.I.P.

not everytime people fall out with friends it's because of cheating.
maybe they just realised that bosworth is a d-lister and wanted to keep their group more exclusive
hell, i don't know, but i just don't see how this means how it's a confirmation when we don't know what went on at all. just because there were some rumors doesn't mean there's any truth to it (and i'm not even a bosworth fan, i could imagine her cheating with Chris, i just need more proof than some talk and a falling out with friends)

23-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
not everytime people fall out with friends it's because of cheating.
maybe they just realised that bosworth is a d-lister and wanted to keep their group more exclusive
hell, i don't know, but i just don't see how this means how it's a confirmation when we don't know what went on at all. just because there were some rumors doesn't mean there's any truth to it (and i'm not even a bosworth fan, i could imagine her cheating with Chris, i just need more proof than some talk and a falling out with friends)
oh trust, i don't have a clue why would she be in that company either (even though i think KB has amazing, amazing sense for fashion), it's just that her being MIA suddenly was right after the story broke (and whole thing, IMO and knowing stories around Chris fell right into places).

i mean, there's aren't many evidents for either of the rumors we talk about here, it's all up to you weather you're gonna believe it or not based on the "evidence" put out.

23-02-2011
trendsetter

So was Kate Bosworth part of that crew? I didn't realise she knew all those mentioned by frk-frost on the previous page.

So the part about Chris Martin cheating is true but still a little hazy about who with? I'm so confused. Blinds are so confusing.

23-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
So was Kate Bosworth part of that crew? I didn't realise she knew all those mentioned by frk-frost on the previous page.

So the part about Chris Martin cheating is true but still a little hazy about who with? I'm so confused. Blinds are so confusing.
she was - for a short while in 2009:

zimbio.com

oh, and i found another one allegedly about Chris, it was from 2 years ago (Natalie Imbruglia being the "top suspect").
Quote:
He’d strayed before with a civilian but she can handle a civilian. Their most recent rough patch however was a result of his affair with a gorgeous one hit wonder. Professional and personal lines all tangled up, especially since there was already some history between the two, and it was a humiliation that pushed the marriage to the brink. They took some time away from each other and re-evaluated and while it comes as no shock that she was willing to preserve the white picket fence his decision to end it with his paramour did surprise some who thought he was done with that life. In the end, there is still a lot of love there. And they are doing what they think is best for the kids too.All’s well now. For now.3 famous people involved.
is this the one from CDAN you've read?
Quote:
What A list musician, despite being married, only sees his kid(s) when he knows his B list actress wife is not around. He has not lived with his wife for almost a year and she is fine with that. She likes to pretend that everything is still perfect so won’t tell anyone. Meanwhile he can’t stand to be around her and she drives him crazy. CDAN
new BIs:
Quote:
We heard that an Oscar winning film from LAST year has a leading actor that didn’t get the part too honestly. The actor, (who wasn’t nominated himself) allegedly got the part by sleeping with the director. Apparently that old couch-casting stuff still goes on! More surprising, the actor claims to be straight….BUZZFOTO

This former A list singer and now frequent stumbler has been spending some quality time with her boyfriend and a webcam. No, they don't webcam with each other. Instead, they have signed up for a service that has couples watching each other have sex over webcam. Her ex hated it. Her new boyfriend loves it. Probably also helps that he gets that monthly stipend.CDAN

Last edited by dajrekshn; 23-02-2011 at 12:46 PM.

23-02-2011
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
she was - for a short while in 2009:
She looks like she was asked by the photog's to join that trio to take a photo, it doesn't look like she belongs with them. She looks out of place.

The CDAN blind I think is Christina Aguilera.

23-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
She looks like she was asked by the photog's to join that trio to take a photo, it doesn't look like she belongs with them. She looks out of place.

The CDAN blind I think is Christina Aguilera.
it's just one with the gang, there are others from Stella's lauch etc.

that CDAN blind everyone thinks is Gwyneth - i dunno, i wouldn't call Gwyneth B-lister and on the other hand Chris A-lister. she's been holding up her reputation for awhile even tho she hasn't been working much.

23-02-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

the A list singer (the new blind) is definitley Christina Aguilera.

23-02-2011
trendsetter

I don't know how tight KB was with that gang but they seemed to be quite friendly. This photo is a classic

Source: allwomenstalk

23-02-2011
Vogue Paris Intern

^

24-02-2011
V.I.P.

new batch from ONTD

Quote:
BuzzFoto – This famous family is pretending solidarity in the spotlight, but for the last year and half the biggest celebrity in the family not only refuses to speak to everyone else behind the scenes, they also are taking legal action against the parents.
Most popular guess is Miley Cyrus.

BlindGossip – Both members of this acting couple appear more mild than wild, so it probably didn’t surprise you when they married. The reason they split up, however, would probably shock you. Its not because they are of different religious backgrounds. Had she taken the relationship more slowly and done some research about his last relationship, she would have discovered that he had a long history of bad behavior. But she didn’t, they married, and his bad behavior returned. While she was dreaming of children and a home with a white picket fence… he was out every night screwing pr*stitutes, co-stars, and anything else with two legs and a hoohoo. Boy, was she mad when she found out! There was lots of screaming and crying, and she had to be tested multiple times for those nasty diseases. To learn that her husband was a sex addict – and has been for a long time – came as a shock to her. Frankly, just the thought of him having sex with anyone gives us nightmares.
Most popular guess is Elisabeth Moss and Fred Armisen (or Nicole and Tom).

BuzzFoto – We heard that an Oscar winning film from LAST year has a leading actor that didn’t get the part too honestly. The actor, (who wasn’t nominated himself) allegedly got the part by sleeping with the director. Apparently that old couch-casting stuff still goes on! More surprising, the actor claims to be straight.
Most popular guess is Lenny Kravitz and Lee Daniels (and a ****load of other random people).

BuzzFoto – This B list actor believes he will be an Oscar winner someday, if not with his new film that came out this year. He has told friends he believes God has chosen him to make it to the top in order to “have a platform to spread God’s love and Holy word.”
No most popular guess.

CDAN – If there was ever a time for a paternity test, this husband of a B list television actress who has been in the business since she was a teen should make sure there is one when the baby is born. At this point I would venture to say the odds are no better than 50/50 that he is the father.
Most popular guess is Alyssa Milano.

Blind Gossip – Which Hollywood A-list hunk has become so insecure about his looks, he’s following his age-obsessed wife to the plastic surgeon? This young heartthrob is convinced that it’s time to start erasing any signs of aging from his pretty face.
Most popular guess is Ashton Kutcher.

24-02-2011
V.I.P.

new BI from Lainey:
Quote:
Everyone’s expecting the next wave of straight up psycho to hit any time now, or at least just as soon as her current romance sours. Especially those who had experience with it last time, seeing as she keeps picking men who inevitably step out on her.

Her ex was cheating, and he wasn’t careful about. Word got out to a magazine because the other girl talked. She of course lost her f-cking sh-t. Complete meltdown. Which is not unusual, no. But you don’t let them see, right? You should never let them see.

What did she do?

Mega A List star calls up the editor. Of a tabloid. And wails her ***. WAILS. Screaming, cursing, threatening… and then this:

“I hope that bitch gets cancer. You can print that.”

Embarrassing, right?

Amazingly, they spared her the humiliation and did not publish the quote. But the publicist owed some favours after that. And next time, with a new regime, she may not be so lucky.

24-02-2011
V.I.P.

^"Mega A List star"? there aren´t many, right?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, blind, items, love