How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

16-08-2011
V.I.P.

Some of the blind items that have been copy and pasted here from other sites are completely inappropriate for the Fashion Spot.

Do not post such materials. if you have any questions about what not to post see here Community Rules.

Do not respond to such materials here either, your posts will removed and you may receive a warning or reminder as well.

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harumi View Post
Wasn't Matt the most popular guess for that Lainey blind about an actor who liked nailing cuban men on the side?
he was and i think Lainey hints about it heavily from time to time. he was the cuban guy BI and george clooney hitting on some man at the airport was the other BI (he's bisexual).

Last edited by dajrekshn; 17-08-2011 at 11:27 AM.

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

Makes sense, Matt does live in Florida now.

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

WOW I had never heard that about Matt Damon and the cuban guys. Very interesting.

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
WOW I had never heard that about Matt Damon and the cuban guys. Very interesting.
LOL, me neither. Where is this coming from?

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

Lainey's BI (here are both as she put them up together):
Quote:
Two different megastars, two different preferences, but in the end, the act is the same.

The first is a happy father, settled down and reformed, bankable and respected at the same time… a major player. Which is why it’s so important that he keeps his Cuban male lover hidden away to be enjoyed when he’s not on location. It might seem risqué, having his secret stashed so close to home and his official partner, but he’s hot and horny, and it’s not like he’s not living in a freestyling environment, although I have to tell you, this one really, really surprised me. He plays it so well. And in the end, if it wasn’t such a fraud, it totally wouldn’t matter. He is the nicest, nicest person. Kind and considerate and generous… makes me sad he’s forced to live a lie.

The other is much less attached, but just as heterosexually pressured, perhaps even more so. While he’s best known for his female pursuits, and so many females need to believe it that way, it would seem that women are not his only pleasures. When he decides he has a yearning for the other sex however, his flavour is decidedly darker. Sweet chocolate is what they call it? Yes. Black men are his weakness. On occasion, his hankering for it can get him into trouble. He was recently captivated by a fine black man working security at an event who was, unfortunately, not a homosexual. Apparently our star doesn’t have a very sophisticated gaydar because he hit up the wrong dude who did not appreciate the attention, even coming from such a powerful and coveted celebrity. He almost had his *** kicked. His people had to intervene, placate the man, pay off the man… although if he did end up getting the beat-down, he probably would have liked it. Because word is, as time goes on, he’s leaning towards picking a side. Like playing exclusively for the boys team.

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

^ Oh I remember that but there is no way I would ever think it was Matt Damon. Matt Damon. No way.

17-08-2011
Vogue Paris Intern

The first one makes me think of Johnny Depp.

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

Yeah, the reformed part fits Depp better. Was Damon ever in trouble with the law and stuff?

17-08-2011
V.I.P.

Ooh, I remember the first one now (perhaps the second one too). But I thought it was believed to be Hugh Jackman for the first one? Wouldn't be surprised by Damon either though. Quite frankly, wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to just about anybody.

17-08-2011
Vogue Paris Intern

^ The thing is Jackman and Damon are married. In the blind, Lainey doesn't mention a wife but an official partner (that would mean he's not married, right?)

17-08-2011
rising star

for #2 I would guess DiCaprio... it sounds like him potentially

18-08-2011
V.I.P.

since this is 3 year old BI there have been lots of dismisses:
Quote:
  • For BOTH: not Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr., Jude Law, Brad Pitt, Ewan McGregor.
  • Cuba: not Christian Bale, Russell Crowe, Tiger Woods, Tom Hanks, Rob Lowe, Tim McGraw, Liam Neeson, Denzel Washington, Will Smith, Dennis Quaid, Kevin Bacon, Ben Affleck, Matthew McConaughey, Bruce Willis, Tobey Maguire, Forrest Whitaker, Hugh Jackman (debatable exclusion).
  • Chocolate: not Keith Urban, Daniel Craig, Justin Timberlake, Josh Brolin, Hugh Grant, Josh Brolin, Jim Carrey, Keanu Reeves, Leonardo DiCaprio, Alec Baldwin.
she's been hinting it's George for ages now, one of the strongest ones was her tweet " Chocolatte likes Coffee" at the same time George did Nescafe commercial. BI Exposed has most of the clues up on their site.
Quote:
Lainey just dropped a major hint that George likes playing with the boys today... So I think Chocolate is for sure him. When talking about Cameron Diaz and A-Rod getting together in Mexico with George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis, she opened with:

Title: "They should swap

George probably wouldn’t mind that in the right combination."
Quote:
As for where George is - he's probably watching them frolic with a cigar in his mouth from the deck, glass of Jack in his right hand, maybe nibbling on a piece of dark chocolate in his left, although these days I hear he's trying to abstain. Watching his *something*.
Quote:
Is your smutty sense tingling? Because mine is. Who’s to say she’s not sharing Seerdorf’s friendship with George? Perhaps he’s a wonderful conversationalist. Maybe they have the same preferences.
etc.

about Hugh Jackman - she blatantly said Not Cuba as an answer to where he's spending his holidays and instead said how he enjoys Brazil the most...

as for Matt:
Quote:
Lainey:
Matt and Ben are still tight. For sure. But Matt has other secrets to keep.
she also said how Cuba doesn't have a real Oscar (that's how the Oscar's in categories other than directing and acting are referred to and Matt has one for screenplay but not for acting).

Lainey talking about the time he dated Winona:
Quote:
"Especially since he was developing other interests"
etc.

the only thing i don't get is the reformed thing, but it could be something other than his love life...dunno.

18-08-2011
fashion elite

^I think 'reformed' is referring to him putting his party/womanizing days with Ben Affleck behind and settling down o be a family man.

Why did people think Jackman could be 'Cuba'. Everybody in the entertainment industry knows he's gay, so Lainey wouldn't find that surprising. It's an open secret.

18-08-2011
V.I.P.

yeah, that makes sense and could go under reformed part.

i think Hugh's main answer to most of the gay BIs nowadays exactly due to the open secret vibe it has, imo, but yeah, i don't think anyone would bother to make a BI about it anymore...

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, blind, items, love