How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

24-02-2011
V.I.P.

yup.
apparently it's Cameron Diaz (she once referred to herself as Boy Crazy and that's the name of the BI), but i don't remember the cheating scandal...

24-02-2011
V.I.P.

wasn't it said at the time that he had some fling with Scarlett Johansson (they shot that one musicvideo together). i believe that was around the time they broke up and i think Lainey said in some recent article how Scarlett is free again and she mentioned Justin as one of her exes (i might be halucinating, i'm ill) that's the only thing i can remember, but it was never reall big and i always thought it was just to get some people interested in his new video/song

24-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
wasn't it said at the time that he had some fling with Scarlett Johansson (they shot that one musicvideo together). i believe that was around the time they broke up and i think Lainey said in some recent article how Scarlett is free again and she mentioned Justin as one of her exes (i might be halucinating, i'm ill) that's the only thing i can remember, but it was never reall big and i always thought it was just to get some people interested in his new video/song
aww, get well soon, bb! (i'm also ill and being in the middle of exam terms isn't helping it either)

you're right, there was Scarlett talk too. apparently there was more than one "cheating" scandal with Justin and her. found this on Lainey site in Cameron article:
Quote:
..remind me that she is the girl who lost her sh-t at Justin Timberlake for picking up with Jessica Biel so soon after they split..
also, someone else found this too:
Quote:
"Cameron Diaz has slammed reports Justin Timberlake cheated on her with a Lara Croft look-a-like. The blonde actress has branded model Lucy Clarkson a "stupid bitch" after the brunette beauty claimed she had been "intimate" with the pop heartthrob twice during his recent UK tour. Furious Diaz denied the affair took place and says she trusts her boyfriend 100 per cent. She told America's Us Weekly magazine: "He just did not do that. I trust him. How would you feel if people were saying this about your boyfriend? Some stupid bitch in London wants fame and is telling lies. We are solid and I love him."
and here she calls herself boy crazy: http://www.laineygossip.com/Cameron_...tID=0&CelID=27

24-02-2011
V.I.P.

aw, thanks hon, hope you'll get well soon as well

hm, doesn't seem like Justin's the faithful type

24-02-2011
V.I.P.

thanks!

what's esp weird is the fact she's on great terms with him till this very day.

25-02-2011
backstage pass

CD is psycho crazy, awful person. Really bad news.

25-02-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

^ how do you know that ?

25-02-2011
V.I.P.

Does this sound an awful lot like a couple of recent BIs??

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_...et_motive.html

25-02-2011
V.I.P.

What´s this about? could anyone explain further, please

Quote:
Besides Nicole being the only one in this pair to (usually) talk to the press, she also briefly touches on her other children, Isabella and Connor, which is oh so very out-of-Kidman character. "It's so different because they don't live with us, but I would love for them to come live with us at some stage. They're 18 and 16, they're teenagers, they're in a whole different place."
Let's just say we know for a fact Bella and Connor aren't going to be jumping at that invite anytime soon.
extract from the link above

25-02-2011
V.I.P.

it's a scio thing. if your family isn't into it too, than you should alienate from them (hence Connor and Isabella being with Tom). on the other hand, i remember a thread here, few years ago, which was about some book and there were nanny diaries from Cruise house in the 90s and they painted Nicole in a very bad (cold) way, but to tell you the truth, after reading article in NY Times (Haggis vs. Scio Church) i'm beginning to think it might be the Church "behind" that book. it's a tiny bit compared to other stuff they're rumored of being capable of doing.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 25-02-2011 at 02:11 PM.

25-02-2011
V.I.P.

^thanks, bb

25-02-2011
V.I.P.

no prob.

25-02-2011
trendsetter

The whole Scientology things creeps me out so bad.

25-02-2011
V.I.P.

^I was reading more about it, investigating more in depth. It´s really disturbing.
I always thought of Nicole Kidman as someone very ice queen-y, but now I feel for her and I´m glad that she´s no longer with Tom Cruise (now I feel bad for Katie...). At the time of their split Cruise made comments that led to believe that she was unfaithful, were there any articles about this whole cult thing?

Last edited by kokobombon; 25-02-2011 at 06:00 PM.

25-02-2011
trendsetter

^^ Just reading what other people have said is enough for me. Just hearing about silent births and alienating those that want to be part of Scientology freaks me out. I also read the whole Tom vs Steven Spielberg saga on Gossip Rocks forum and that freaked me out even more.

I agree with you about thinking Nicole was stone cold, ice queen and she most probably is but you have to wonder if she became like that because of what was happening in her life with Tom? I wonder if Katie and Nicole knew about the ties Tom has to Scientology before "dating" him. One has to wonder if they would have still been with him if they had known.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, blind, items, love