How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

07-09-2011
front row

I don't even know what to say about that. No, wait, let me try to paraphrase: "Sure, you went to a fabulous college and your family is filthy rich and you get to do whatever you want for a living and you and your friends are considered the cool kids, but you know what? I'm still glad I'm not you because YOU SUCK and your life SUCKS and my life is better than yours. It is, dammit! *sob*"

Honestly, I'm more interested in who might have written it than who it's about.

07-09-2011
front row

^ me too, the person who wrote it is a model writing an anonymous blog (not a very well-known one though) but she's too difficult to take a guess at so I have to settle for the blind.

08-09-2011
V.I.P.

could someone please direct that person to an english 101 course to help her/him realize that there's a difference between your and you're?
that person just sounds pressed

09-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
What popular “American Idol” finalist has a major complex over his acne-scarred complexion? The flamboyant singer, who regularly undergoes hour-long makeup overhauls, is currently consulting with plastic surgeons to cover up his facial flaws.
Quote:
What popular “American Idol” finalist has a major complex over his acne-scarred complexion? The flamboyant singer, who regularly undergoes hour-long makeup overhauls, is currently consulting with plastic surgeons to cover up his facial flaws.
Quote:
This A list movie actress who got her start way back in the day on television and then did some more along the way, let it slip the other day that she and her always a B list (for one role in particular) movie actor husband have not had sex in almost five years. It is kind of ironic if you think about it.
Quote:
Which RH Beverly Hills couple, despite giving off the appearance of being the most in love actually have the most marital issues and none of it began until the show did, which is ironic considering.... Half the time the couple does not even sleep in the same bed together.
Quote:
Which iconic ’70s rock star is driving his band mates and family crazy with his newly developed germ phobia? The Lysol-spraying, antibacterial-wiping musician won’t even kiss his wife until she first gargles with Listerine!
Quote:
After doing a recent round of promotions for her new movie, this B List actress had the chance to meet a Michael Jackson impersonator. She believed him to be the real deal. Apparently she doesn’t read or watch the news because she met up with all of her friends and told them she had met Michael. They thought she was making a poor joke, but once they realized she was serious, haven’t stopped laughing since. Our source says they plan to hire an Elvis impersonator for her upcoming birthday!
Quote:
These two foreign born actors seem to have always been the best of friends. Whether just hanging out or co-starring together, it just seems like where one goes the other follows. Both are critically acclaimed actors and are beloved in art houses. Both of them even look similar to each other.
dlisted

Last edited by lucy92; 09-09-2011 at 11:40 AM. Reason: please see TFS guidelines regarding drug discussion

09-09-2011
clever ain't wise

Whoever writes the dlisted stuff needs to clean up..."Both of them even look similar to each other" - Oh, so it's not just one who is similar to the other then. Hello logic 101.

09-09-2011
V.I.P.

3. Sarah Jessica Parker? She starred in Sex and the City, which is why it's ironic.

09-09-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa View Post
Whoever writes the dlisted stuff needs to clean up..."Both of them even look similar to each other" - Oh, so it's not just one who is similar to the other then. Hello logic 101.
Hee! I didn't even notice that.

These poorly written BIs are just sad. It's not that I think everyone should make perfect sense all the time, but when your job is to write blind items, put in some effort. Why so lazy? These people are being paid actual, honest-to-goodness money to write these things, so they should try to have at least the appearance of standards.

Adam Lambert for #1?

09-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
#3 - Apparently Russian mobsters are out in force this week and were also at Paris Fashion Week. They basically threaten every Eastern European model with bodily harm unless the model gives up almost everything they make during the shows. When one A++ list designer was told about the troubling trend, he said, " Why should I care about them? I have a show to do. The show is about my designs and the models are secondary. If one of my models gets hurt, I can find another one in a second."
Source: CDAN

Horrifying! I do remember reading an interview with Colette Pechekhonova back at the start of her career and she mentioned how paranoid she was about publications printing how much she makes and what contracts she is getting...because apparently her family was being harassed.

09-09-2011
scenester

How terrifying! That blind really makes me sad. I never imagined that this was happening to these girls.

09-09-2011
V.I.P.

Wasn´t one of the theories behind Ruslana´s death that the russian mob killed her?

09-09-2011
V.I.P.

^ OMG whatever ''designer'' said that about the Russian models needs a smack. WHat an a-hole.

Number 6 is just sad. Poor girl.

Is the rest of the BI from number 7 missing. What's so bad about being joined at the hip friends.

09-09-2011
front row

The designer in that Russian model one is a disgusting human being.

Quote:
Is the rest of the BI from number 7 missing. What's so bad about being joined at the hip friends.
It referenced activities that we're not allowed to discuss, and which they are apparently doing a lot of together.

09-09-2011
Automated Thread Manager

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread Here

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, blind, items, love