How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

14-02-2011
Automated Thread Manager

I Love Blind Items ! #4
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

14-02-2011
V.I.P.

I Love Blind Items ! #3
Moderator's Note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use the search function.
Thank you!

new dose from ONTD with guesses from there:

Quote:
Children’s TV Star Desperate for Fame
BuzzFoto – This former children’s television star is desperate to remain famous. She’s made other attempts in the past to keep up with her contemporaries, but nothing has really set her apart. She is planning on releasing something of the sex-tape nature soon, hoping that it will rocket her into the limelight. Not Ashley Tisdale.
Amanda Bynes?

Television Actor Plays with Casting Fire
BlindGossip – This is the time of year when the new shows for the fall and winter television seasons are being cast. For those who are committed to a current show that has already been picked up for an additional season, it is usually smooth sailing. There are even a lucky few who have been offered a role in a new show in addition to their current show. Usually Show 2 is clearly defined as being in second position to Show 1. That is, except for one particular actor who is playing games with his level of commitment to his current show. In public, he is very precise and rehearsed in his wording about how happy and dedicated he is to Show 1, and very gracious about the opportunity to also take on Show 2. In private, though, it’s a different story. He is very unhappy about both the quality of writing and the size of his role on Show 1, and has quietly expressed interest in ditching the first role to accept the second role. His exact words to me were “Get me the f* off this f*ing show!” We don’t know if his original contract allows him that flexibility, but he sure seems serious about making the jump.
?

She Presented a Fake ID at LA Bash
StarMagazine – Which starlet has a really good fake ID? The 19-year-old cable-TV actress was carded at a recent LA bash, but passed inspection and headed straight up to the bar for a big gulp.
Leven Alice Rambin? I seriously googled "19-year-old-cable-TV actress" and this name came up. She was on All My Children as well as Grey's.

14-02-2011
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoesexy View Post
Ummm, huh?

What would the oscars have to do with that? :lol: :ninja:
The Academy is generally conservative and a divorce could hurt an Oscar campaign. It's a huge amount of work just to get nominated and every little detail counts. Everything is strategic, from the film festival the film premieres at to the magazine covers the nominee will appear on. And studios can spend $1 million on getting a single actor nominated, which is how much it cost to market Ryan Gosling's nomination for Half Nelson.

Also, I don't remember what year it was, but rumors circulated the year Ryan Phillippe and Reese Witherspoon divorced that they were on the rocks and only sticking together for Ryan's Oscar campaign (since he supported her for Walk the Line). But then it became apparent that Flags of Our Fathers was not going to get him a nomination and Clint Eastwood started pushing for a nomination for Letters from Iwo Jima instead. So that cleared the way for Ryan and Reese's divorce.

15-02-2011
trendsetter

On the previous thread there was a BI about an A list actor having an affair with co-star etc and it was pissing off his wife and it was causing him problems?

Matt Damon, just saw him and Emily Blunt flirting absolutely furiously in a promo interview for their new movie, even the interviewer was saying there was no lack of chemistry with them.

15-02-2011
V.I.P.

hm. they did go on that holiday together with the Afflecks if i'm not mistaken. good one. tho, Lainey in one of her liveblogs recently said she has nothing slamdunk regarding Blunt/Krasinski open marriage/cheating rumor.

btw, new hint about casting couch BI?

Quote:
Am also attaching pictures of Emma leaving a BAFTA dinner the other night (in an amazing Burberry trench) with Harvey Weinstein and some friends. They hopped into his Rolls Royce and he took them to a club. Harvey has made it clear he wants to work with her and although Emma doesn’t need to offer much in exchange to work with him, seeing as she’s in a much better position than some of the other, um, fillies in his stable, it makes me uneasy that he’s around, is all. Picture him, Harvey, with a group of girls at Mahiki? Gross? Or just me?
and in an article about Alba

Quote:
But she did have the opportunity to catch up with her old friend Harvey Weinstein at the event. Harvey was even more kingly than Colin Firth during the show with everyone, but everyone, namechecking him in reference to The King’s Speech. Harvey is all power right now. He wields it very powerfully too.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 15-02-2011 at 07:33 AM.

15-02-2011
backstage pass

^Oh, no ... Emma Watson "auditions" for that fat man?

15-02-2011
scenester

Alba is working on Spy Kids 4 which is owned by TWC but I don't think "anything" of that nature happened considering that the role is hardly sort after or is anything to be proud of lol. But I did wonder what she was doing at the Baftas, it's not like she has anything coming up.

I don't see Emma or even Blake resulting to the cc considering they are both hot property right now. Who knows maybe when they get to Alba's stage when things are starting to dry up.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by OhSoLively; 15-02-2011 at 12:21 PM.

16-02-2011
V.I.P.

new batch from ontd:

Quote:
It was big news when this couple broke up, and now you’re going to hear some of the grossest behind-the-scenes details.

There are photos. And a video. In them, the couple is engaged in various sex acts and using lots of filthy language. Since they were married at time, no big deal, right? Well, the man is wearing leather, a brown cap with a racist symbol, and a gun. He also has a little mustache as the result of a scatalogical act in which the couple engages on the video.

When they broke up, he went to rehab, but curiously left after only a short period of time. Why? So that he could secure the tape. She was also extremely worried about the tape, as its publication would have certainly caused her pristine reputation to come crashing down. Her handlers rushed to the home, couldn’t find the tape, but were able to secure some revealing photos.

So, in case you are wondering why she was so quiet after the breakup, it is because she is still vulnerable to being as condemned as he is. He still has the tape, she still has the photos, and the two will be eternally locked in a Mexican-style standoff.

Blind Gossip

Fashion Week: This newly married country singer who you all know, but not really for being a singer, should really watch her husband more closely as he would not stop chatting with every model he saw and even asked for phone numbers. Now, I know our singer has a role model who has been rumored to enjoy the ladies, but I think this was all for him. I think she just doesn’t care which is really sad.
CDAN

This beautiful C List television star from a popular sitcom is married to someone who is overweight. Her spouse is trying hard to lose weight and as he gets closer to his weight goal, he gets more and more praise. The only explanation for this C lister’s behavior is that she is jealous or resentful of his attention because she’s sabotaging him at every angle. She knows how hard he’s been working and how food is such a temptation for him, yet she continues to bring home expensive take-out and fancy desserts. She eats greasy pizza in front of him, and keeps buying him clothing several sizes too large as gifts. For Valentine’s last night she bought him a gigantic box of chocolates, even though our source said he specifically said he didn’t want anything edible for a gift that day.
BuzzFoto

This multi-hyphenate celebrity couple is sooo ovah. While they still make the occasional public appearance together, they have been residing in separate homes and leading completely separate lives for months now. There is big money involved, so no announcement of their split will be made until they untangle their finances. BTW, the real reason for the split is that he has been getting bolder and bolder about cheating on her. Even if their relationship was almost all business from the beginning, it was humiliating for her to discover that he was on the DL.
Blind Gossip
first one just screams sandra

16-02-2011
V.I.P.

yikes for Sandra in #1! could also be the Arquettes... maybe?

16-02-2011
V.I.P.

^ NO doubt it is Sandra and biker boy...

16-02-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
yikes for Sandra in #1! could also be the Arquettes... maybe?
yeah, but CC hasn't stayed too low on this whole subject, not to mention there were never nazi rumors surrounding the Arquettes. apparently this is an old BI making new rounds which first started around the whole Bullock scandal so...my money's on Sandra.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 16-02-2011 at 02:46 PM.

16-02-2011
tfs star

#2 - Gwyneth Paltrow

16-02-2011
tfs star

Just read the newlywed part so it´s not Gwyneth

16-02-2011
V.I.P.

#1 so sounds like Sandra Bullock

My initial guess for #2 was LeAnn Rimes, but then I remembered that she is engaged. Carrie Underwood, maybe?

#4 - What is meant by multi-hyphenate? My guess would be Sarah Jessica Parker / Matthew Broderick or multi-hyphenate

16-02-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

Quote:

This newly married country singer who you all know, but not really for being a singer

i dont see how this could be carrie underwood.. i only know her for being a singer.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#4, blind, items, love