How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

17-10-2011
fashion insider

^I think Maggie is dating Shane though.

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

^ Sounds like a TV show...How about the Charlie's Angels girls- how many action shows are there with a female lead? Really, really beautiful? Humm...

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

Lainey revealed few weeks ago that Maggie Q hooked up with married dolly grip on the set, but i find it weird she'd write about it after she reveals it (at the soiree).

17-10-2011
front row

And why exclude ScarJo of all people? Is she on a TV show these days? What a strange BI.

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

That too makes me think its not the Maggie Q one.

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa View Post
^3 could be Rod Stewart. Though it's hard to see him confessing....
I don't think it's Rod. Came out suggests he's gay and if this were about Rod, well come on...I can understand how it could be Rod if the BI was about the singer being bisexual but Rod has countless children and clearly likes women too

17-10-2011
fashion insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
Lainey revealed few weeks ago that Maggie Q hooked up with married dolly grip on the set, but i find it weird she'd write about it after she reveals it (at the soiree).
Oh. Guess I was wrong about her and Shane. Do you have a link to the story?

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

She included ScarJo because she revealed that Scar was the girl with no friends who flirts with all the guys in front of their wives and girlfriends.

17-10-2011
fashion elite

^Hey guys how about Piper Perabo she is on some action packed show on USA something where she plays a CIA agent/spy.

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
This married actor had a one-night stand with one of his exes, who is an actress in an acclaimed television show. She wound up pregnant. The actor’s wife found out about the baby, and, to no one’s surprise, went completely ballistic.

Both the actor and his wife tried every tactic (money, lawyers, threats to ruin her career) to convince the ex to terminate the pregnancy. Despite enormous pressure from all sides, the ex decided to keep the baby. The actor’s marriage is now on the rocks. We’re not sure how long everyone can remain tight-lipped about this one. It will be difficult to keep such a bombshell out of divorce proceedings, which will likely occur before the New Year. (Blind Gossip)
Poor Jan...not a week goes by that there isn't a new rumor about the activity in her womb.

17-10-2011
fashion elite

^Wow just wow can you believe what will happen if this proves to be true and if Ashton really is the Dad!

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by advo View Post
Oh. Guess I was wrong about her and Shane. Do you have a link to the story?
nope, sorry. Lainey basically mentioned this for the first time in one of her intro's to that day's column (and it was minimal, it went something like this: we can talk at the soiree about a homewrecking actress who caused a divorce or something along those lines..) and since her soiree in Vancouver was in the next few days she revealed who it was there. one of the women who attended it wrote it Lainey's group on Facebook.

i have to LOL about Ashton and Jen tho, it was only a matter of days since his scandal broke that they'd put him on that list of possible dads...

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

Ashton and January didn't end on good terms so I doubt he's the baby daddy. I'm still going with James Marsden. A one night stand seems plausable and they didn't say that the wife was famous unlike Demi.

From previous page -

3 - Mischa Barton? She gave similar answers in an interview recently.

6 - Matt Damon?

8 - Lea Michele and Ryan Murphy at the premiere of his new show.

17-10-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
While one Hollywood marriage is over because of multiple cheating scandals, another couple is using their debacle as an exercise in circling their own wagons. The second couple, who will be getting a divorce (despite their extensive denials), has had their legal teams reaching out to past and present paramours over the past few weeks to ensure that legal agreements are intact and that everyone is keeping their mouths shut. In some cases, the exes were reminded of confidentiality agreements with heavy legal penalties. In other cases, payoffs were made. You see, with this couple, revelations of extra-marital conduct would be devastating not only to their families but to their careers, since neither one is ready to come out of the closet yet. At least watching other blabbermouths come under scrutiny has had one positive effect on them: they’ve finally stopped bragging about their own fake sex life.
#1 sounds like Will and Jada again...

17-10-2011
backstage pass

#6 from the previous page is a Tec C. blind and is almost certainly supposed to be Liev Schreiber. It's the second installment of that blind, the first one had him cheating with a blonde at last year's Comic Con. At that time, the top two suspects were Liev and Jerry O'Connell but with Liev's recent legal threats aimed at shutting up the body double he allegedly cheated with, this is most likely him.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight