How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

13-09-2011
Vogue Paris Intern

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
Yeah remember the Anna Hathaway rumour I've never got her and John. I mean where did they even meet. She's going to go far whereas he's just some guy on a show that should have finished seasons ago.
Well maybe she's attracted to things other than level of fame He's smart, funny, a good actor and seems to be a gentleman.

14-09-2011
trendsetter

Fashion Week Blinds from CDAN

1)
Quote:
#1 & #2- Which A+ fashion editor was overheard telling someone, "I have never seen someone try so hard for attention while looking so atrocious at the same time." She was referring to a solid B list singer who is striving really hard to become an A.
2)
Quote:
#3 - Everyone at a show over the weekend was a little creeped out about how close this C+ actor was with his sister. The actor has had two big hits in his career. The latest one is going to shoot him from the C range to an upper B. It is a very very good show.
3)
Quote:
#4 & #5 - How awkward is this one. You have a former B+ television actress from a very long running show who is really all about the movies now but struggles to stay relevant enough to be a B. In the seat next to her is someone who is really a celebrity although she has flitted between movies and television and other things. A very nice person too who does not stay in touch like she used to. Anyway, our actress had no idea about who the celebrity is dating and somehow the name of the guy comes up and our actress blurts out she used to sleep with him way back in the day. Then, the celebrity finishes her sentence and says she is engaged to him. Although the sleeping with happened well before he started dating the celebrity, it definitely wins the awkward award of the day.
4)
Quote:
This former bubblegum pop singer and now an actress who sometimes sings is probably the best way to describe her. Anyway, she was overheard telling someone that she and her significant other have been trying to have a baby but she is having a very tough time and has had multiple miscarriages.
This one is just so sad, don't know why it's being posted on their site.

5)
Quote:
This now pretty much unemployed actress who once was on a hit show for this almost network and has been in this spot several times was so wasted at a show that she knocked down several chairs in an attempt to get to hers, talked louder than anyone else at the show and was just a really big mess. She needs some help. Fast. It is seriously out of control.

Last edited by ladygodiva; 14-09-2011 at 05:11 PM.

14-09-2011
V.I.P.

1. Nicki Minaj and probably Anna Wintour
4. Mandy Moore?

14-09-2011
V.I.P.

Mandy Moore is a good guess, i think.

14-09-2011
V.I.P.

I guessed Nicki Minaj + any fashion editor as well. it's a lil too obvious

#4 seems like Mandy Moore to me too, fits the description really well
but that's a really sad blind item

15-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Which A/B list musician slipped away during the funeral of her parent to have sex with the limo driver during the service? Everyone thought she was so overcome with grief they didn’t question her strange behavior
buzzphoto

17-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
Blind from CDAN
Guess on the website : Ewan McGregor & Emily Blunt.
Guess who's been hanging out in Canada.

[IMG]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/artic948.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/artic949.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/artic950.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i48.************/u/f48/11/78/63/65/emilyb12.jpg[/IMG]
dailymail and zimbo

17-09-2011
V.I.P.

i knew Ewan's open with his wandering eye, but Blunt? maybe the BI was made based on these pics, wouldn't be a first.

17-09-2011
tfs star

Weak annoying woman that I am, I still love Ewan. But seriously, if something actually is going on, could they be any more open about it? I mean, seriously. Can we at least have some respect for the spouses...but I guess...well, never mind.

17-09-2011
V.I.P.

if Ewan's wife is seriously ok with an open relationship i don't see a problem with it. for me personally it wouldn't be an option, but if it works for them, why not? as long as they're honest to each other and no feelings are hurt. the same with Emily and John, we don't know anything about their relationship, maybe they also have an open marriage.
they could have kept it behind doors but probably there's not even anything to hide here and they're simply good friends. i guess it's just a story since Ewan has an open marriage and every woman he's seen with is his current affair.

17-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
if Ewan's wife is seriously ok with an open relationship i don't see a problem with it. for me personally it wouldn't be an option, but if it works for them, why not? as long as they're honest to each other and no feelings are hurt. the same with Emily and John, we don't know anything about their relationship, maybe they also have an open marriage.
they could have kept it behind doors but probably there's not even anything to hide here and they're simply good friends. i guess it's just a story since Ewan has an open marriage and every woman he's seen with is his current affair.
Agreed, esp on the last part.

18-09-2011
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by Label Basher View Post
Yeah remember the Anna Hathaway rumour I've never got her and John. I mean where did they even meet. She's going to go far whereas he's just some guy on a show that should have finished seasons ago.
What Anne Hathaway rumour?

19-09-2011
V.I.P.

^ From 2007. This was the first one -

"This actress was always the goody goody. She has worked hard to change that image by doing less family friendly films and making sure to wear enough see through dresses on the red carpet. She wanted to lose the squeaky clean image to get better roles, but also to sell the idea that she was sexy and desirable to men. She has no desire for men, just wants the world to perceive her as a sex symbol. Everything was going according to plan until her last movie for which there were raves. There she met another actress and love was in the air. They were inseparable for the entire shoot and even got an apartment to share. Once filming ended, our actress decided to end the relationship for fear it would damage her career. The new lover who has been quietly out for sometime and is quite the scene stealer thinks our actress should get smart and stop pretending and start living."

I remember a 2nd one that everyone said was Emily and Anne but can't find it. It made Anne out to be madly in love with Emily but Emily was just a player. I think that contributes to why people say Emily cheats on John but that they have an open relationship.

19-09-2011
front row

Wow, so juicy! Thanks for sharing that!

19-09-2011
Meg
inspired contemplation

This isn't so much a blind, but I was wondering if people could elaborate on this situation, because I don't get what Lainey is referring to at all...re: Claire Danes

Quote:
But she has a new boyfriend now [Julia Stiles]. And he isn’t married. Some people figure it out quickly. Unlike Claire Danes who... I mean it took her a while and I worry that all the joy was taken from her and she can’t get it back. More on this later.
and
Quote:
I feel like whenever I see Claire Danes smile, she doesn’t really mean it. Duana asked the question during the liveblog last night - when was the last time Claire Danes threw her head back and laughed, heartily?

If you watched MSCL, you’ll understand the attachment we feel to her. And therefore the disappointment about what happened with Billy Crudup. It didn’t last, obviously, and it never does, and she’s with Hugh Dancy now (he did not attend with her) and they’re married and stable and she’s back on television and that’s all great and I hate to be bringing up this conversation - again - but I only do it because the toll that she took through it, it left some pretty visible and permanent scars. And I don’t just mean the stories that keep circulating about what a drunk mess she is at these events either...

I saw Dancy at TIFF several times last week. He’s very nice, he was relaxed and comfortable, seemed to have a great time catching up with friends. There was nothing smutty to report. But I will say there’s a noticeable difference in their demeanours. Where he is chill and loose, she’s seems withdrawn and, frankly, rather unhappy a lot of the time. Which is why she can’t come alive in this dress. This is a dress that could totally pop. Only Claire hasn’t been poppy in a long, long time.
laineygossip (both from today)

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight