How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

06-03-2012
V.I.P.

^ Yes, I believe the term is 'Lohanism'!!
That A List thing was somewhere between fascinating, in a car wreck sort of way, and very depressing....I mean, if even half of those thing are true you sort of lose faith in, well, everyone!!

06-03-2012
doldrums

Thanks posting the blind. It seems like the typical child star tragedy.

06-03-2012
V.I.P.

It's weird, that Jenkins woman who keeps getting namechecked by HIMMM was actually profiled by W Magazine...that's the only reason I know who she is.

Other than that...creeeeeppppyyy! Hollywood is a scary place.

06-03-2012
rising star

she recently split with a well known banker that she had kids with. he hasnt got a bad thing to say about her, probably due to the deals she 'brokered' with the saudis to save barclays bank. she spins the media with this cinderella story about how she came here as an asylum seeker from serbia, life was hard and she experienced human rights violations and her family was murdered because they were muslim, she paid her way through lse/goldsmiths or something by cleaning for £6ph... its utter drivel. she was a hooker who got her claws in that idiot banker and now shes a pimp for hollywood and any rich arab with a fetish

06-03-2012
V.I.P.

I cant believe how tragic this blind is

06-03-2012
V.I.P.

This C list actress got smashed this weekend and pulled out the old cell phone to make a few calls. She ended up calling a contact at a popular magazine and told a story that she will regret coming out in the mags next week.

So, this very solid A list movie actor who has rocketed to almost A+ status in the past year has had a series of gorgeous girlfriends. Back to back to back they have been B+ or A list actresses. Anyway, it seems that our actor is not above getting a little male action on the side. Never a main course, but always on the side. He also prefers them younger than him. Our actor has been sending e-mails to a brand new A list actor who is just getting started with his own franchise. The two actors have been communicating, and even gone out once or twice, but so far the young actor is resisting the advances of the A lister.

From blindgossip...Again there are more good ones over there but obviously cant post.

06-03-2012
Rebaptising my badness

George Clooney for the second BI.
Posted via Mobile Device

06-03-2012
V.I.P.

^Disagree. Clooney has been A+ for a while now. His gfs are also no-name women picked out from near-anonymity and thrust into the spotlight; def. not B+/A list status.

But satisfaction brought it back

06-03-2012
V.I.P.

^ I think you're right- none of his girls seem to really be well known at all, although I loved the little Vegas cocktail waitress! I can't really figure out either of those items... But I guess it will be pretty clear who the C List actress is by next week...

Last edited by Boomer; 06-03-2012 at 04:02 PM.

06-03-2012
V.I.P.

I was thinking Matt Damon...? there are other blinds about him and other men and he dated Minnie Driver and Winona Ryder.

06-03-2012
clever ain't wise

^Good one...

06-03-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Josh Hutcherson for the younger guy. Has The Hunger Games franchise about to start up and doesn't seem straight to me.

I take it to imply the older actor also has a movie franchise of his own? No idea who fits the clues though.

06-03-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Posted at the same time: yeah, maybe Matt Damon -- Bourne movies.

I don't think of him as having skyrocketed in the past year though? 2011-2012 he didn't turn out any great movies.

06-03-2012
scenester

The popular guesses are either Ryan Gosling or Bradley Cooper. Makes sense, especially for Gosling. But maybe they haven't been A list long enough?

06-03-2012
V.I.P.

^the blind says very solid A list, I think Bradley fits it better than Ryan. I canīt think of any brand new A lister, are any of The Hunger Games actors considered A list?

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight