How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

28-09-2011
trendsetter

And surely it would have made the news if the beating was that bad right? Something like that can't go unnoticed even in Hollywood.

28-09-2011
V.I.P.

i wouldn't say Tom and Rita are soft spoken and quiet. quite the opposite in my opinion, but in a good way. a great way.

28-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladygodiva View Post
And surely it would have made the news if the beating was that bad right? Something like that can't go unnoticed even in Hollywood.
Things get covered up in Hollywood all the time. Only about 50% comes out after death.

29-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
This B list celebrity acting couple is all about the television acting for now. The actress in the couple has certainly had some great success in movies. Really big success, but for now focuses on television. Anyway, the couple is pretty open sexually and have brought other women into the relationship before with no difficulties. However, a woman they brought into the relationship not too long ago has caused some problems mainly because the actor in this relationship will not stop calling her and has seen her on his own with our actress present. She is not thrilled at all. The actor says he will not do it anymore, but very shaky ground right now for the couple.
Quote:
Which Oscar winner is selling off a few of her Andy Warhol paintings to make ends meet? The wacky actress/singer, who lost a good amount of money during a messy public divorce, can’t seem to get her boozing under control long enough to book a decent paying gig.
Quote:
Clueless might want to get a clue. It turns out that her husband must have decided he enjoyed the attention of other females because now he has found company in the arms of his most recent co-star. He is not very shy about displaying his affections for the co-star either. I think Clueless just lives in a world of her own where she could not imagine he would cheat.
Quote:
This former A list singer who is now pretty much just a celebrity was being honored at an event recently. Just because you are being honored does not mean you cannot take a smoke break. The thing is that our singer took smoke breaks with her *****pipe. Yep. Three times that night, the singer joined others outside and wile they were smoking cigarettes, our singer smoked some *****. It is not like she has not been doing it for 20 years, it is just that it seemed out of place at an event designed to honor her.
Quote:
The internet is causing this B list actress all kinds of problems. First, photos of her leaked onto the world wide web, and now she’s been arguing with family on her private facebook account. Some pretty personal things were said and a mutual ‘friend’ took some screen caps of the conversation before it was deleted and is trying to shop out the story to the press…..
cnad & dlisted

Last edited by Dora; 29-09-2011 at 04:06 AM.

29-09-2011
backstage pass

Stevie Nicks

29-09-2011
V.I.P.

True Blood pair for the first one. Thres always some kind of sexual BI about them.

29-09-2011
PrettySmileyStew ♥

because of the recently leaked photos, i would say Scarlett for the last one..
i dont know if she has a private facebook account though.

29-09-2011
V.I.P.

she does have,i think she said it herself, but under a pseudonym.

anyhow, remember that Lainey's BI that was about 2 main actors from the franchize hooking up which had Anne H. and Bale as a main guess? well, Lainey had another soiree last night and refused to give a reveal to the BI, but she did made it clear with her comment:
Quote:
Lainey refused to flat out solve this one at the Vancouver Smut party - but she did say the girl was "heart broke back mountain". Seems pretty clear to me!
so there's that. she also confirmed that Cam and A-Rod are the ones behind the cheating BI from last week. on and Michael Sheen is the guy with costume issues on the last set of a franchize.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 29-09-2011 at 10:55 AM.

29-09-2011
V.I.P.

^ I hope #02 isn't Liza...I have met her twice, once for a long dinner (with others of course), and she is one of the sweetest people ever! She is so nice and so vulnerable- just someone you want to give a hug and protect...sad...

29-09-2011
V.I.P.

What was the costume issues one?

29-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
What was the costume issues one?
this one.
the couch one, not the casting couch, but the one that had woman sleeping over at a friends house amidst her new situation was JLo.
Quote:
2. Here’s a story her side has been working hard to put out there: that one night he hurt her so badly she had to leave and because she’s so famous, and was so distraught, a hotel wasn’t an option. So she drove herself – a crazy notion in and of itself – to a friend’s, and actually slept on the couch, also hard to believe. But home was supposedly not a safe place for her that night. This is why they’re helping her make a new one.
and this one is CHase C.
Quote:
He has been sleeping with producer after producer - mostly females, any age, any shape - offering himself in exchange for opportunities. Any opportunities. While it's rather competitive among famewhores in the project he's best known for, it turns out he's the one who's most aggressive, most desperate, most willing to do whatever it takes to get ahead. Hilarious because it hasn't exactly been working for him until recently, a surprise gig. Still, after so many tries, and other boys on the side in the city, and so many nights with much older lady executives, you'd think he would have gotten further ahead than where he's come to now which isn't all that impressive. Maybe that's why he decided to switch sides. Besides, it suits his true preference anyway. He'll do both, but men are what really make him happy. So he must not have minded when he laid himself out, twice, for a very high profile male producer with an impressive resume mentoring some huge names, recently, in the hopes of perhaps crossing over, straddling several different portfolios at the same time. If Jennifer Lopez can be multihyphenate, with one of those hyphens being a music career, I suppose it gives others hope they can too, him included. Never mind that there's an over 25 year age gap between them.
on a side note, Lainey mentioned her friend going to Nicole K.'s party and noticing there's no sign of a baby living there. one or two lines BI was about Vanessa H.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 29-09-2011 at 11:55 AM.

29-09-2011
V.I.P.

^ Chase, really? Guess I'm not too shocked...whatever works for you...

29-09-2011
V.I.P.

Oh lord...some of those reveals are juicy and kind of scary, too. These celebs give me the creeps!

29-09-2011
trendsetter

^^ amen to that.
Posted via Mobile Device

29-09-2011
V.I.P.

Wait, so she revealed who CHace C is? If not, that screams Colton Haynes to me. Was capitalized CH in the name just a typo or is that how she refers to him?

For number 1 above, True Blood due makes total sense.
For number 2, none other than Liza Minelli.
For number 3, perhaps Alicia Silverstone. Clueless? But is her husband an actor?
For number 5, I don't know what category Scarlett falls under (A or B?) but I was thinking Blake Lively.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight