How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join
Closed Thread

09-09-2011
Automated Thread Manager

I Love Blind Items ! #5 *Absolutely no drug or weight blind items and talk allowed*
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is Here

09-09-2011
front row

The designer in that Russian model one is a disgusting human being.

Quote:
Is the rest of the BI from number 7 missing. What's so bad about being joined at the hip friends.
It referenced activities that we're not allowed to discuss, and which they are apparently doing a lot of together.

ETA: I feel badly for #6, too. Yeah, she should have known and it's kind of funny that she didn't, but those are some sucky friends she's got.

Last edited by cheepmunk; 09-09-2011 at 08:32 PM.

09-09-2011
V.I.P.

From previous page...

1 (and 2). Clay Aiken? Or Adam Lambert.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker
4. Kyle Richards

That one about Russian mobsters is terrible. And the designer sounds bad too, but at the same time... what is he/she supposed to do about it?

09-09-2011
Vogue Paris Intern

Quote:
Whoever writes the dlisted stuff needs to clean up..."Both of them even look similar to each other" - Oh, so it's not just one who is similar to the other then. Hello logic 101.
The blind was unproperly credited on TFS. It was written by and published on CDAN, and then Dlisted reposted it. And on top of that, whoever posted the blind on TFS cut it short because it alludes to something we're not allowed to talk about and therefore it doesn't makes any sense anymore.
http://dlisted.com/2011/09/07/blind-...uess-you-guess

12-09-2011
scenester

Whoaaaa

12-09-2011
V.I.P.

Taylor Lautner? oh god, his dad's gonna be pissed..

12-09-2011
V.I.P.

Somewhere it was printed about Taylor that he is very open about his lifestyle. I don't know though, if I can fully believe it. If it's true, my God...Taylor Swift is either a huge phony or very naive.

12-09-2011
V.I.P.

^Swift is the biggest beard of them all imo... and I seriously doubt Lautner is out, wasn´t he "dating" Lily Collins?

12-09-2011
tfs star

That tweet from James Mason Taylor Lautner has a movie coming out soon call Abduction. That's a really big clue that he left. Like Daj said his father aint going to be happy.

12-09-2011
scenester

Lily Collins hasn't done almost any promo for Abduction with Taylor so far. It's so weird. Maybe they broke up or their contract is over now.
By the way he went to Taylor Swift's concert after VMA and she said "This is the song for the boy from Michigan." and started singing Back To December, a song about Lautner. Yep he's from Michigan. I don't know this makes me LOL. It's just so Taylor Swift to me.

12-09-2011
front row

Quote:
These two foreign born actors seem to have always been the best of friends. Whether just hanging out or co-starring together, it just seems like where one goes the other follows. Both are critically acclaimed actors and are beloved in art houses. Both of them even look similar to each other [redacted for discussion of topics banned on TFS]
I really, really hope this doesn't refer to Gael García Bernal and Diego Luna. Are they likely to be on dlisted's radar?

And whoever the designer is in that Russian model blind....what an utter scumbag. He/she is not that much better than the thugs taking the girls' earnings, if you ask me - no wonder models are exploited (in this and other ways) if no one cares to protect them.

12-09-2011
V.I.P.

I find it hard to believe that a supposed 'bff' would out somoene like that. But imagine if Taylor Lautner came out? It would be interesting just to witness it unreavel.

12-09-2011
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drusilla_ View Post
I really, really hope this doesn't refer to Gael García Bernal and Diego Luna. Are they likely to be on dlisted's radar?

And whoever the designer is in that Russian model blind....what an utter scumbag. He/she is not that much better than the thugs taking the girls' earnings, if you ask me - no wonder models are exploited (in this and other ways) if no one cares to protect them.
it wouldn't surprise me it's D and G as GGB was revealed for this BI.

Taylor Lautner is nowhere near getting out of the closet. even if he did his father who's doing all the biz stuff wouldn't let him, they've put so much into his career as new Tom Cruise there's no way that's even an option and i think Mason is going to get a lot of slack from TL's team who's pushing Collins affair really really hard.

12-09-2011
V.I.P.

^Well TL's team may be in less of a conundrum soon as there's no way Taylor is the next Tom Cruise. I can't see him lasting a year past the last Twilight installment.

13-09-2011
rising star

he could never be the new tom cruise. not with being a closeted homosexual and all.

Closed Thread
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#5, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight