How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

26-03-2012
V.I.P.

I also think it's Reese, the part about:

Quote:
She wanted to be the world's sweetheart, but if they knew how she got to her lofty position they would be rethinking their judgment.
this makes me think that it is someone American because they achieved America's sweetheart status (Reese w/ Walk the Line, Sweet Home Alabama, Legally Blonde) but haven't quite made it on an international level like an Angelina Jolie, Nicole Kidman type.

this blind is good. I hope it get revealed, but as all of you with awesome detective skills have already pointed out - Reese fits the bill completely.

26-03-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
If she sees you drinking she will try and have you fired. Swearing? She better not hear you.
For some reason this all sounds like SJP to me.

Last edited by beauxgoris; 26-03-2012 at 10:45 PM.
27-03-2012
windowshopping

I think this could be Reese... First movie I remember her in was "Freeway" (with Kiefer Sutherland) and her role in that one is definitely not something she's done ever since (...and also led her to do some things she has never done since on film..) plus her BF in that movie was a black guy (..Earlier in her career she could not control it..). And that was also one of the first movies she made and it's a total oposite of her current image.

27-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Which wealthy jet-setting businessman has been holding casting calls for models in New York for a jewelry line, while inviting the most beautiful girls on a foreign horseback riding retreat?
Quote:
Which obviously gay (but still closeted) action star is now banging his bodyguard? The “bodyguard” is supposedly an ex-cop who’s been hired by this actor to guard him from whatever it is he needs guarding from. They’ve been spotted at numerous NYC spots and it’s quite apparent to everyone who knows the actor’s tastes that the only part of the body that is being guarded by this individual is the Action Star’s penis.
Quote:
It is amazing to me to see how this B- list always movie actress is trying to change her image. She thinks that one thing she has going on in life will change the way the public perceives her and suddenly make them like her. They probably won’t and if they knew what else she did, she would rush into hiding for the rest of her life.

This actress has never been known for being respectful of others or their relationships. She has no qualms about doing what she wants, when she wants it and in her mind she always comes first. She has destroyed several marriages and made way more money blackmailing the men in her life then she ever has from any films in which she has appeared. Our actress sucks in the actors by being available and doing exactly what their significant others will not do. Her first and probably still biggest conquest was with this A/B list always movie actor. She destroyed his marriage and then tried to destroy his career. See, everyone thinks later that he was the bad guy which he was when he cheated, but then she made it seem like he cheated on her too so people would start to like her. Sh found a woman who agreed to have sex with the actor and our Blackmailer filmed it. Several times. She told the actor she wanted $1M or she would release the tapes. He paid, so she did not release the tapes. What she did do though was tell the world he cheated on her to get public opinion on her side. It did not work.

Later, our blackmailer found an actor who fit her criteria perfectly. Married, wealthy and had children. Children were always her lever. Whether she was blackmailing a politician or a designer to show her clothes, she loves married men with children. They are the most vulnerable and the usually the most willing to go after her when she turns on the charm. The fact she is willing to do anything anywhere with the guys including offering up same sex people close to her and you realize she will stop at nothing. With the rich actor she thought it was going great and that she was going to get her happy marriage. Turns out though the actor had second thoughts. What he had not counted on was our actress having tapes of them together doing things the public would be aghast at and his wife would never forgive. She was being hard enough to deal with as it is. To see videos of him with our actress tied up and being whipped would be too much. The fact the actress had brought someone along who was also naked would have made things 100 times worse. $10M later and our actress pretty much gives up acting and everything else. Her total haul over a ten year period of blackmailing was about $20M which was enough to finance a company, keep her in luxury and now let her pretty much retire and do nothing.

Actress:

First Actor:

Second Actor:
Quote:
This action star has been labeled a huge pain to work with and known for throwing temper tantrums on set. When directors push him to portray something other than a hard-nosed hero, he will argue and whine before stomping off to his trailer where he will refuse to come out until the director apologizes.
Quote:
Which overexposed entertainer demanded that a resort hotel completely shut down while her hush-hush music video was being filmed? The singer abused her star power and didn’t seem to care that a busload of kids had to wait hours to get access to the public beach area near the hotel!
Quote:
When many an actress or actor are asked on a talk show or in a magazine what it was like doing a sex scene in the project they’re promoting, they always respond with something like, “Oh, my co-star is just so great and made me feel really comfortable, and the crew is so professional, blah, blah, blah, so it really isn’t a big deal, just another day at work.”

Yeah, right. I don’t think it is at all another day at work, which is why their agent probably negotiated detailed language in their contract saying what could and could not be shown: It is very common to see deal terms in an actor’s contract such as, “You can show breast but no nipple; above-the-waist and side of buttock only; and artist has approval of body double, if used.” And I don’t care how professional a crew is, I find it hard to believe it isn’t awkward to be naked and get busy in front of them; otherwise, why would sex scenes always be filmed on a “closed set,” with only essential personnel allowed during filming?

For me, it is incredibly uncomfortable to even watch a sex scene in a movie theater: I always make sure to allow myself no movement or facial expression when one unfolds, in case someone looks over at me and misinterprets my countenance or a shift in body position as an indication that I’m deriving any kind of pervy/Paul Reubens–like pleasure from what is taking place onscreen — I can’t even imagine what it is like for the actors performing the sex scene to have to do that in front of even a reduced crew of union members, who may act impassive but certainly aren’t thinking that it’s just another day at work.

So this week, I interviewed two actresses and one actor about their experiences with this odd area of filmmaking to find out what the experience is really like. To gain the most candid responses, I agreed to not use their real names, but I will say that they have all appeared in many films and you have most likely seen each of them onscreen a number of times.

What was it like the first time you did a sex scene?

Betty: I had to call at least four girlfriends, two sisters, and devote a therapy session to it, and of course starve myself for days leading up to it. And when I went to work that morning the wise costumer told me that I would be the most powerful woman on the set once I was naked, because there was probably no crew person willing to do what I was doing. I found that really encouraging. But after the first half-hour of shooting, anxiety and adrenaline gave way to boredom and by the time we came back to the scene after lunch, I hardly bothered putting on the robe between takes.

Veronica: It wasn’t just me and one other person, it was four of us in a group sex scene. Before we started, everyone had their bathrobes on and everyone was very tense. Right up to the point when they started to roll film, and when I would have to take my clothes off, I thought I was going to throw up. But once the director yelled action, I was fine. I wasn’t even aware of set anymore, I was in the moment. After we finished it was awkward and I was thinking, Was his dick touching my leg, and where is my robe?

Archie: The first time I had to do a sex scene was awkward, to say the least. The actress and I both had a crush on each other, but were too nervous to ever do anything about it. When it came time to shoot the scene, however, I got nervous, and as a result, never got an erection. Because we both secretly liked each other, the actress was furious at my lack of erection and took it like a rejection. Things were always a little dodgy after that between us.

Have you ever been involved with someone romantically before you had to do a love scene together, or have you started a relationship with someone after shooting a love scene?

Betty: I did have a huge crush on a guy I had onscreen sex with and we skipped lunch to rehearse the scene; we did not invite the director. And while I thought it was going to turn into a romance, he was trying to reconcile that week with his estranged wife, so it didn’t. She ended up leaving him anyway for a big star, so we should’ve had our fling. It’s possible, of course, that he was just not that into me.

Veronica: Like all actors, I have had an on-set romance and have had a relationship with the actor with whom I was supposed to be in love with. If the producer and director have done their job well, they cast actors who have chemistry, so it makes it easy to fall for them.

Archie: I once did a sex scene with a girl I had just started to date on the film we worked on. But it ended up being really awkward, because it felt like we were letting strangers into the bedroom. It also was odd because I became aware of the notion that we were just cliché actors doing what was expected of us; and worse, the notion that both of us started the relationship — more her, I know I’m pointing fingers — in order to help our “performances.”

Have you ever done a love scene with someone whom you really didn’t like?

Betty: Yes. It was pretty gruesome. Like being in a bad relationship, thinking, What am I doing in bed with him? And it happened to be on a soap, so that’s like being stuck in a bad marriage.

Veronica: I have had to do sex scenes with people who on some chemical level I was repulsed by, and that was hard work. I had to do many sex scenes with a guy who was very nice but I was repulsed by him. It was really hard. The majority of the time you’re not attracted to the people you have to have a sex scene with and it is tough.

Archie: I have been fortunate to have never done a sex scene with someone I didn’t like. However, sex scenes with someone you’re not attracted to are pretty unpleasant, and not to be looked forward to at all.

Have you or the person with whom you’ve been doing a scene ever become, uh, aroused?

Betty: Not to mention any names, but one actor came on me during the take. I had to surreptitiously wipe myself off with the sheet. Fortunately, I liked the guy. I found it a little flattering and a little creepy. We never talked about it, so I can’t tell you if it was Method acting on his part or if he just found me pretty, but I suspect I’m not the only actress who’s had this experience. But I can tell you that twenty years later, when I run into him, my first thought is, There’s the guy that had on-camera sex with my abdomen.

Veronica: Usually when there is nudity involved there is no arousal, people are too freaked out. You’re more likely to get acorn syndrome than anything else. I’ve had instances when they’ve been clothed and got hard, but not while naked. And for me, I don’t think there was an occasion when I was fully turned-on, but there have been instances where it was pleasant as opposed to me chocking back my vomit.

Archie: Arousal during a sex scene, ironically or not, is pretty much the only thing that can make it truly enjoyable. It’s hard to categorize it as “work” if you’re lucky enough to attain this kind of Nirvana on a set. And usually, let’s be honest now, who is going to be offended if someone knows they turn you on? Everyone’s got an ego: especially actresses. The offense for many actors, I’ll bet my boots, is actually when the actor fails to get aroused — actors are already so insecure that for some, that’s all the confirmation they need to realize the entire universe is pitted against them.

Do you feel that it is unfair that when it comes to nudity, women are so much more exposed than men?

Betty: I dunno. Men are sometimes as freaked having to go shirtless as women are getting naked altogether. For me, once I was down to my undies, or a string bikini, I might as well go for broke. What’s a nipple or two between friends? Several times I’d be in some flesh-colored bodysuit or G-string, but they’d keep catching the edge of it on-camera, so I’d just take it off to expedite the filming process. Since I never did an X-rated movie, I trusted that whatever body parts they caught on film that they didn’t want, they’d deal with in editing. But unfair? Probably, but there are so many unfair things about being a woman in film — and other industries — what’s one more?

Veronica: No, I guess not. Let’s face it, for male nudity to be anything meaningful they have to show their dick. A woman doesn’t have to go all the way for it to be a big deal. Guys have so much at stake: “Is it big enough, is it shaped well, is it all shrunk up?” It is harder for a guy to be aesthetically pleasing when naked, in my opinion.

Archie: I don’t think it’s unfair that women show more nudity in movies at all. As a dude, the truth is that a man’s package is way more, well, visible. You’re never going to see much more than a bit of muff from a woman in a scene, and that is really little more than the coming attraction for what really lies beneath. On the other hand, once you see an actor’s dong, you’ve got a pretty good idea of the kind of firepower he’s packing.

Betty:

Veronica:

Archie:
Quote:
This D list (Z list?) former child star is currently in the process of starting his own religion. He’s claiming to have visions and knows when the end of the world is. He currently has about five followers.
blindgossip

Last edited by Dora; 27-03-2012 at 04:34 AM.
27-03-2012
V.I.P.

^
Popular guess is

Actress: Sienna Miller
First Actor: Jude Law
Second Actor: Balthazar Getty

27-03-2012
doldrums

#7 Kirk Cameron or Willie Aames? Dustin Diamond?

27-03-2012
V.I.P.

^Dustin Diamond was actually my first thought, too! But can he be considered a "child" star?

27-03-2012
rising star

No 3 could be Sienna but some things are off. I also remember the public being sympathetic to her when the cheating scandal broke.

27-03-2012
.my prison is your brain.

^ I think it's definitely Sienna, and the company she founded was Twenty8Twelve.

Quote:
She thinks that one thing she has going on in life will change the way the public perceives her and suddenly make them like her.
Alludes to her pregnancy.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 27-03-2012 at 09:45 AM.
27-03-2012
V.I.P.

It's a shame about Sienna considering she is a good actress, but she seems addicted to the drama.

27-03-2012
backstage pass

#3, geez I can't believe these people!

$20 million through blackmail? Doesn't ring true to me.

27-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
For some reason this all sounds like SJP to me.
The "racist" part of the blind item doesn't apply to SJP. She worked with Jennifer Hudson in the first SATC movie.

But satisfaction brought it back
27-03-2012
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoesexy View Post
$20 million through blackmail? Doesn't ring true to me.
Indeed....I would have thought nanny-shagging would fit Jude Law's image perfectly...

28-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Let me tell you about this man who is an Academy Award winner. No fussing or messing about determining whether he is a nominee or winner. He is a winner. He is also alive and not that old. I would say that most of you would have dated him until you read about him right here. A boozer of epic proportions, he is apparently generally a nice guy until he gets some booze in him. Over the years he has destroyed not only his share of marriages, but also put dates into the hospital and paid off hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep himself out of the spotlight.

Back in the day he was friends with this foreign born actress. She is an A lister too as much as it pains me to say it. They would always hang out and would always be spotted together doing promotional work together. Then one day they went out and he got drunk and she got tipsy and he sexually assaulted her. She had been recently divorced and he had been in and out of the news. They had been spotted together several times and things were going well until then. They have never spoken since. Not once.

One time he broke up a celebrity marriage. That relationship crashed and burned quickly because he would drink and regularly beat the B list movie actress. She had to cancel a publicity tour for a movie because our actor beat her so bad.

He has gone to rehab numerous times and producers have threatened him with banning him from giving him big roles but he is just too good of an actor and too big of a star to keep him away. Producers and studios will take him regardless of his issues. In his current relationship, he poses with his significant other when he has something important. He has to pay her. She has long ago given up on anything pretending to be normal. He has beaten her. One of their kids came when he forced her to have sex. She hates him too, but is willing to swallow her pride for the money.

He once tried to sexually assault another Academy award winning actress. She managed to beat him off and kicked him in the balls. She then told her husband who continued the beating. They had to stop shooting on the movie for a week to allow him to recover. The crazy thing is the guy who beat up our woman beater still worked with him again even after he had tried to rape his wife. How messed up is that?

Actor:

Foreign born Actress:

Marriage he broke up:

Current S.O.:

Oscar Actress:

Oscar Actress’ Husband:
Popular guesses:

Quote:
Actor: Sean Penn

Foreign born Actress: Elle McPherson (Born in Australia. Has appeared in both TV and film)

Marriage he broke up: Scarlett Johansson & Ryan Reynolds

Current S.O.: Robyn Wright

Oscar Actress: Susan Sarandon (Academy Award Winner for Dead Man Walking)

Oscar Actress’ Husband: Tim Robbins (Appeared with Penn in Mystic River)
Quote:
Actor: Russell Crowe

Foreign born Actress: Nicole Kidman

Marriage: Meg Ryan and Dennis Quaid

Current significant other: Danielle Spencer Crowe

Oscar Actress: Jennifer Connelly

Oscar Actress Husband: Paul Bettany
blindgossip

Last edited by Dora; 28-03-2012 at 03:48 AM.
28-03-2012
windowshopping

Could be either of them... Especially Sean Penn having in mind his marriage with Madonna. But Elle is not A lister. As a model, yes (back in the days) but not as an actress...

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight