How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-04-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Definitely Tarantino for the director one (#194), hardly a secret what a womanizer he is. Seriously doubt he has a secret love-child though

Quote:
On one movie he shot, he and one of actors who was probably close to A list at the time each slept with the over 20 women who were on camera in the movie. They would do this in threes and fours.
George Clooney, From Dusk Till Dawn. I've seen the DVD extras where Tarantino more or less admits this fact.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 05-04-2012 at 09:30 AM.

05-04-2012
V.I.P.

No 12. "Two brothers from a celebrity family. Huge name recognition. Back in the day they were a-holes. Heck, even now to some degree they are. Anyway, the two brothers used to enjoy getting into fights whenever they had the chance. Their favorite target? Gay men. Kind of surprising when you think about what they preach now."

i think this one could be mark wahlberg and donnie whalberg. mark whalberg has served time in prison for violently attacking minorities in my city and acts like a strict catholic now. and i'm sure he isnt a huge fan of gays also.

Last edited by lucy92; 05-04-2012 at 10:41 AM.
05-04-2012
V.I.P.

^Mark Wahlberg disgusts me so much!
i hope it's not the Hemsworth brothers, i kinda like Chris for some reason

V.I.P.

^^yeah, it fits better. I doubt the Hemsworth bros have "huge name recognition".

05-04-2012
front row

"His one attempt at monogamy was with this A list celebrity."

Either this isn't about Tarantino (he "monogamously" dated Alison Anders, Grace Lovelace, Mira Sorvino, Sofia Coppola, etc.), or the person who wrote it doesn't know much about Tarantino.

Last edited by Decalion; 05-04-2012 at 12:46 PM.
06-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
What actress – she’s married to an Oscar winner and recently guest-starred on a hit legal drama – is a nightmare for personal shoppers at New York’s luxury department stores? The shopaholic star is so hated because of her dismissive “better than” attitude that they’ve nicknamed her “Leona” after the famous late hotel heiress Leona “Queen of Mean” Helmsley.
Quote:
If they were on a singing competition show, you would call them a Male Vocal Group. We prefer the term Boy Band. The group’s image determines their commercial success, and each member of the group is assigned a particular sterotype (such as The Bad Boy or The Baby or The Nice One) so that the band will have the widest possible appeal.

There is a Boy Band consisting of beautiful young men that currently has young girls across the country screaming with admiration and desire. Their public image is wholesome. However, there’s a lot going on behind the scenes that belies that image.

For example, there’s one member of the group whose moniker could be The Gay One. That’s right. Your teen daughter may be swooning right now over someone who isn’t even interested in her gender.

Oh, and there’s another member of the group who wouldn’t be interested in your daughter. His moniker could be… The Other Gay One.

Yes, that’s right, two gay young men in one popular group. (Although one does have a beard to maintain that desirable image). And here’s the most interesting part of all: the two boys are sleeping with each other.

Don’t tell your teen daughter. You don’t want her up all night crying because her mean parent destroyed her illusion. Besides, you eventually got over The Osmonds/ Menudo/ The Backstreet Boys, didn’t you?
Quote:
Which huge reality star had sex with a guy she barely knew in the same room as one of the young girls she was supposed to be chaperoning? The teen, who also appears on the show, was asleep when the canoodling began but woke up and immediately called her mom when she saw her guardian fooling around!!
Quote:
Which movie star-turned-TV actress is having problems in her 10-year marriage because the couple can’t have children of their own? She’s been on fertility medicine for years and her sports star hubby refuses to adopt.

Actress:

Athlete:
Quote:
This British actress was in a relationship and in a film with this British born actor. He became famous and successful in America, but unfortunately she has not. It is said that since their split, he’s tried several times to sabotage any relationships she has had, even though he’s been linked to other women. He once showed up completely drunk at the home of someone she was dating and threatened to kill him unless he ended the relationship.

Brit Actress:

Brit Actor:
blindgossip

06-04-2012
V.I.P.

2. is One Direction, don't know who though. I'm not to familiar with the guys.

06-04-2012
fashion icon

^Yeah definitely one direction...the gay ones are probably Harry and Louis, they're bromance is hilarious but I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing it. Although Harry doesn't seem gay to me so it might be Nial Horan and and Louis who are sleeping with each other, plus Harry (aged 17/18) was dating a woman who was like 31 lol. Zayn is definitly not gay and I don't think Liam is either. Zayn sleeps with a lot of female gorupies allegedly and Liam has a girlfiend (but it could be a beard). There is no way Louis isn't gay.

V.I.P.

Both Liam and Louis have a girlfriend and they seem very serious about it. Harry and Zayn have had relationships with girls too and they definitely don't seem gay to me. So, it leaves Niall, even though there are pictures of him kissing girls. I really can't 'choose' between the five of them, but that part "Don’t tell your teen daughter. You don’t want her up all night crying" confirms it's them.

06-04-2012
Rebaptising my badness

1-Rita Wilson (married to Tom Hanks, guest-starred on The Good Wife).

doldrums

I'm guessing #3 is Paris Hilton and is she still relevant for a blind item? The Wahlbergs is a good guess. I remember hearing Mark beat up an Asian man so badly that he lost an eye. He really cleaned up his image and now he's a 'serious' actor.

Last edited by silk skin paws; 06-04-2012 at 02:08 PM.
06-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemova View Post
1-Rita Wilson (married to Tom Hanks, guest-starred on The Good Wife).
Wow! She always seems so nice when she is interviewed...

06-04-2012
Rebaptising my badness

^It may not be her, but hers was the first name that came to mind since she fits all the clues.

V.I.P.

i've heard that she and tom are one of the nicest people out there. i've read a story somewhere that came from their driver - all of their helpers dine with them at the table next to them when they're out. it's something that hanks' insist on.

V.I.P.

Quote:
This actress on a TV drama is not making any new friends on the set of her show.

She avoids speaking to anyone between takes, and if she does speak to them, she does not look them in the eye. They don’t know if she’s mad about something or if she’s being snobby.

What they don’t know is that she is just trying to avoid contact so that she doesn’t have to explain away her glassy eyes. Her management team suggested that she do this so that she doesn’t get fired. Why are her eyes so glassy? Well, while she used to drink only at night, she has recently started drinking during the day, too.
Quote:
This pop star will do anything to outshine her competition. She has made herself relevant thanks to outrageous fashion choices, but she is getting blackballed by stylists and designers. The artist once fired her stylist on the spot after she couldn’t get the outfit she wanted. Turns out, the designer didn’t want their clothes/name associated with her.
Quote:
How long can this singing Star and this movie Star keep their romance under wraps? He’s helping to pay her bills!

Singer:

Actor or Actress:
Quote:
This angelic child starlet, who has an upcoming movie, is anything but sweet in real life. The word is she’s so obsessed with being famous, she’ll step on anyone who gets in her way, including her siblings. She’s reportedly banned her family from visiting her on set because she’s worried directors will see her cute siblings and want to replace her.
blindgossip

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight