How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

08-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rox_yr_sox View Post
Not sure if this has been posted, from CDAN:

Popular guesses:
Director: Tarantino
A-list actor: John Travolta
Wife: Kelly Preston:
A-list girlfriend: Sofia Coppola or Mira Sorvino

Other directors guessed: Michael Bay, Brett Ratner, Scorsese, James Cameron
I would guess this is Michael Bay. He has to be one of the biggest a-holes in Hollywood. It's obvious he has a casting couch, and I know he "orders" women all the time (I've had the unfortunate experience of being a crew member on one of his sets). Not sure about the A-List actor, but it does say "former" A-List so think of his earlier films The Rock, Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, Bad Boys, etc.

Last edited by Fabulyss; 08-04-2012 at 09:09 AM.

08-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
This British actress was in a relationship and in a film with this British born actor. He became famous and successful in America, but unfortunately she has not. It is said that since their split, he’s tried several times to sabotage any relationships she has had, even though he’s been linked to other women. He once showed up completely drunk at the home of someone she was dating and threatened to kill him unless he ended the relationship.
Tom Hardy and Charlotte Riley?

But satisfaction brought it back
08-04-2012
trendsetter

interesting guess... not bad at all ^^

08-04-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Tom Hardy is a recovering alcoholic, he has been sober since 2003, long before his rise to fame or relationship with Charlotte. Plus, they're still together, so that guess doesn't fit at all.

I don't think Michael Bay is the blind director -- he's not a "director from days gone by in Hollywood", he's more futuristic. I refuse to believe that was written about anyone other than Tarantino, though they may have jumbled a few facts, way too many obvious references.

09-04-2012
trendsetter

well Tom and Charlotte did break up for a while and only recently got back together. and he may be recovering but like many people with substance issues he could have had a relapse, especially during a break up.

but yes perhaps it's not the right guess

agree with you about Tarintino

09-04-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
Tom Hardy is a recovering alcoholic, he has been sober since 2003, long before his rise to fame or relationship with Charlotte. Plus, they're still together, so that guess doesn't fit at all.

I don't think Michael Bay is the blind director -- he's not a "director from days gone by in Hollywood", he's more futuristic. I refuse to believe that was written about anyone other than Tarantino, though they may have jumbled a few facts, way too many obvious references.
Ah, I see. In addition, he has a foot fetish, no?

10-04-2012
Amour Comme Hiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dora View Post

blindgossip
Has to be Nicki Minaj!

13-04-2012
V.I.P.

-This celebrity relationship might have started out as a publicity stunt but it is quickly becoming legitimate. After all the faking it for the cameras, the two had a slip-up and actually hooked up, but only once. Now, the couple is pregnant and deciding what to do about that. Either way, it should mean lots of press for both stars.

-They have passed the five-year point, so the marriage is over! They are living separately, their public appearances as a couple are down to once or twice a month (tops), and any time together is as much about keeping the child/ren connected to the whole family as it is to be seen together for the paparazzi. Here’s the timing for the announcement of the split: He has two big projects this year. She has already agreed to chip in and help promote the first project with red carpet appearances and positive interview mentions. If that occurs (and we believe it will), the official split will be announced during the summer lull. If she takes an additional payout and waits until after the second release, the announcement will be made approximately New Years 2013.

-What two A-list actors and BFFs have been trading stories about the A-list actress who tried to seduce them both before she was married with kids? Despite her wholesome image, the attrac*tive lady had a much-deserved reputation as a maneater and would regularly pop into her co-stars’ trailers or hotel rooms looking to hook up!
Actor:
Actor:
Actress:

-This performer – who is known for her acerbic wit – was seated at a Los Angeles restaurant near a table where two well-known actresses were having dinner together. The two middle-aged actresses have been close friends for years. Very close (even though one of them used to be married to an actor, and the other is currently married to a big-name actor).
Aware of their relationship, the funny lady decided to rile them up. After she ordered her dinner, she started talking loudly to the waiter. “You know, you’d better not say anything bad about those two d*kes ove there, because they’ll kill you if you do”. With that, the two red-faced women got up and briskly walked out of the restaurant. Mission accomplished.

-Which star has let all the Oscar buzz she received go straight to her head? The once-humble actress now has an out-of-control ego and her old friends are shocked at the special treatment she now demands – from them!

Blindgossip

13-04-2012
V.I.P.

Has this been posted...an expose on CDAN and how it may be BS. Wouldn't surprise me as their blinds have been getting more elaborate and more unbelievable:

http://blindgossip.com/?p=41688

13-04-2012
V.I.P.

does that mean that BI about Hayden isn't true? or at least not all of it? (i still think her parents are creepy)

13-04-2012
fashion icon

The performer with the acerbic wit sounds like Joan Rivers or Chelsea Handler.

V.I.P.

^ Yes, I immediately thought of Joan, too, I think Chelsea is too gay friendly to pull a tasteless stunt like that...

13-04-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
Has this been posted...an expose on CDAN and how it may be BS. Wouldn't surprise me as their blinds have been getting more elaborate and more unbelievable:

http://blindgossip.com/?p=41688
There's been stuff out there about CDAN being bs for years now, which is why I can never take their stuff seriously. Honestly, the only time they sound even slightly plausible is when they pick up stuff from other sites and repost it.

13-04-2012
front row

I don't think Russell Crowe fits that earlier blind item about the unsavory actor:

Quote:
Jennifer Connelly is returning to work with Darren Aronofsky since her breakout performance in his indie-cult “Requiem For a Dream.” She is in negotiations for the female lead in his upcoming passion project NOAH. Connelly would star alongside Russell Crowe, who was recently slated for the title character, as his wife, Naameh. The studio is also showing strong interest for Saoirse Ronan to join in a supporting role.

The pic will be based on the biblical story with an edgier tone. For example, Aronofsky previously stated that he will highlight Noah’s love for alcohol, particularly wine, in the film, a quietly known fact about the man that normally goes unnoticed.
http://www.tracking-board.com/tb-exc...paign=wordtwit

13-04-2012
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Quote:
-They have passed the five-year point, so the marriage is over! They are living separately, their public appearances as a couple are down to once or twice a month (tops), and any time together is as much about keeping the child/ren connected to the whole family as it is to be seen together for the paparazzi. Here’s the timing for the announcement of the split: He has two big projects this year. She has already agreed to chip in and help promote the first project with red carpet appearances and positive interview mentions. If that occurs (and we believe it will), the official split will be announced during the summer lull. If she takes an additional payout and waits until after the second release, the announcement will be made approximately New Years 2013.
This has to be Tom & Katie, no?

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight