How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

11-05-2012
V.I.P.

Could be, but there are a couple of mega-billionaires in Vegas and NYC who are much bigger than Donald but only well known in the business, high society (and political) worlds; the Ruffins, Adelsons, LeFraks... Although I see your point...

12-05-2012
rising star

I don't know if #19 is cute or a little sad

12-05-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolaa View Post
I don't know if #19 is cute or a little sad
^Victoria Beckham? Maybe not....

19-05-2012
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

#5 - John Travolta? The "hairy" situation line gave it away...

#11 - Nina & Ian from the Vampire Diaries maybe?

rising star

#20 Kate Hudson

24-05-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Hmm... what models/ celeb?-couple could this be?

twitter.com/intothegloss

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 24-05-2012 at 07:35 PM.
25-05-2012
V.I.P.

this tweet was from last night gala or it's older?

EDIT: just checked, it's from Gala. the only married couple i remember from last night is Berenice/Michel so far, but it might as well be someone not famous.

Last edited by dajrekshn; 25-05-2012 at 05:23 AM.
25-05-2012
V.I.P.

^ I think maybe they were on their way to bible study?

30-05-2012
front row

I just stumbled upon this post on fashionindustryconfessions.tumblr.com.
Not really a BI, but nevertheless fodder for some speculation.

First, anon submitted this secret:

Followed by ths message:

I usually take these kinds of BIs with a huge bucket of salt considering the source is a tumblr blog, but it still makes me feel uncomfortable.

Also, I always thought that the accessories are selling well?

30-05-2012
V.I.P.

that whole thing is nonsense. mcqueen's sales are bigger than ever.

front row

Wait, what is this about McQueen? Is there something else (besides his suicide, which is sad enough) about it that people have been gossiping about?

01-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwiprince View Post
Wait, what is this about McQueen? Is there something else (besides his suicide, which is sad enough) about it that people have been gossiping about?
perhaps its hinting that he actually died of auto-erotic asphyxiation. i highly doubt that was the case especially after his mother passing away earlier.

fashion elite

I herd somewhere (I think it might have even be here in this thread) that Lee was HIV+ and spread it to other people.

02-06-2012
rising star

i heard that too. dunno about that but it definitely wasnt accidental auto erotic. hiv thing would explain why the full suicide note wasnt released.
but i wonder how close a person could be to the company not only to just have heard that, but to be shocked by it. its been common speculation since he died.

06-06-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
This Hollywood couple that everyone adores, have been together for a while now. They are starting to struggle in their relationship. One of the partners admitted to a source that they feel like the relationship is only “maintenance stuff.” Her solution is to pay for a one night stand when she goes to Vegas in a couple of weeks.
Ellen & Portia

Quote:
This legend certainly enjoys the single life, but one of his offspring may enjoy it a little too much himself. The offspring put too much business out on twitter about the company he keeps. Time for a one on one with the legendary parent.
Quote:
What actor/writer-turned-director has been texting and e-mailing a photo of his passed-out, naked ex-girlfriend to pals? The former medical drama star has a sick sense of humor and actually placed leftover food on the nude girl’s body before he snapped the pic.
Quote:
What hunky actor’s wife isn’t so happy that her hubby – who is long rumored to be gay or at least bisexual – has reunited “professionally” with a former longtime boyfriend? The multitalented star had cooled it for a while, but his ex begged the movie star to let him back into his life!

Actor:

Wife:

Actor’s Ex-Boyfriend:
Quote:
Her marriage may be in trouble, but it hasn’t stopped this Girl her from having sex! She’s pregnant. And with bikini season upon us, she won’t be able to hide it for long.

Now the big question is: Who’s the Daddy? Is it her hapless hubby or her business buddy? Fending off accusations about an affair should give her plenty to talk about this summer.
Quote:
Because of strict religious rules growing up, this male C list actor still has a lot of guilt about, er, self-pleasure. He recently told a source that he still can’t be with a woman for several weeks after he’s done it, because he still continues to feel so much shame.
Quote:
These two female singers actually used to work together, but they aren’t exactly friendly anymore. It’s all about jealousy. Singer G thinks she is more talented and better looking than Singer H, but H has always had a bigger name. Singer G is also annoyed that she and H are currently working the same kind of gig, but H is making more money. Singer G needs to mind her own business. We mean that literally. Although she has the job for another year, she isn’t exactly a favorite of the fans or producers. She should get back to basics and concentrate on her own job and her own singing and her own appearance.

G:

H:
Quote:
Female Singer C is blaming everyone except herself for her latest album’s poor sales. She’s taking out her frustration by mocking Singer D, who she tells friends is a low-rent ripoff of herself. The reason this is laughable is because there is a song on Singer C’s own current album which was clearly ripped off from a third singer. We’re going to roll our eyes at the hypocrisy and throw a flag on this play.

C:

D:
Quote:
Female singer/rapper A wouldn’t even speak to female singer/rapper B, even when they were at the same event. It all stems back to a feud they had in their early days when A tried to help B get a record produced. It didn’t sell well, B blamed A, and has been throwing shade on her ever since, including in her lyrics. However, we don’t really think that shade is the reason that A is getting so bleached out.

A:

B:
Quote:
This couple always ramps up the phony gushing about their marriage whenever there is a project to promote. However, what goes on behind the scenes is a different story. They actually spend as little time together as humanly possible, and rarely speak to each other. Recently, though, they did have to get together to have one serious discussion about their child.

The child admitted to Mom that they are having romantic feelings about a member of the same sex. While we do not know the outcome of that discussion, we do wonder if Mom and Dad have told their child/ren that they have lots of personal experience with the subject. And we also wonder if they will encourage the child/ren to stay as closeted as they are.
blindgossip

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight