These two female singers actually used to work together, but they aren’t exactly friendly anymore. It’s all about jealousy. Singer G thinks she is more talented and better looking than Singer H, but H has always had a bigger name. Singer G is also annoyed that she and H are currently working the same kind of gig, but H is making more money. Singer G needs to mind her own business. We mean that literally. Although she has the job for another year, she isn’t exactly a favorite of the fans or producers. She should get back to basics and concentrate on her own job and her own singing and her own appearance.
I think G is Christina Aguilera (the "Back to Basics" gives it away as it's the title of one of her albums) and H is Britney. They're working "the same kind of gig" because they're both judges on talent shows.
LAINEY GOSSIP...she snuck this in a piece about Travolta:
But is it unfair of us? They’re not the only ones. Why am I so kind to the beloved gay actor who adores his wife, who is his life partner, while loving his serious boyfriend? In public they front like theirs is a legit hetero situation too. In that case they are honest in private. She knows, they all know, their friends know, an entire community knows, and no one is trying to suppress or change it; they just stop short of the press release.
Hugh Jackman? On Twitter, the night of the Tonys, theater people tweeting were openly discussing his supposedly faux marriage.
i think people dont go out of their way to out others who are genuinely good people. if someone like hugh was known for anything other than being a nice guy and consumate professional (and honest to his wife) thered be people queuing up to out him.
1. Beyoncé most definitely had her own baby.
2. Alexander Skarsgård swings both ways.
3. Julia Roberts is a bitch and during a press junket, sent back a coffee because she didn’t like how it was presented.
4. Everyone needs to accept the fact that John Travolta is gay.
5. When Halle Berry is doing an interview and doesn’t feel like answering, she gives her rep baseball signals that are code for answers and the rep delivers them to the journalist.
6. Hugh Jackman is in an “arrangement” with his wife.
7. The new Friday Night Lights movie is definitely in the works and will centre around Tim Riggins (OK, that’s not smutty, but news that FNL fans can use).