How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

#4 in post 14 is obviously intending to be about Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez. I still say he should run, considering her history with her exes. And it seems he'd have plenty of options where to run, lol.

As for the drinking Oscar loser and his A-list costar, Jonah Hill and Brad Pitt make the most sense. The only other one that could fit would be Gary Oldman and Colin Firth (is he considered an A-list?).

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

^I think they deserve each other, wasn't he the one cheating on Kylie Minogue when she was undergoing chemo?

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

Jennie Garth and Peter Facinelli are divorcing...curious timing with that blind item supposedly involving her and Amanda Bynes, no?

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

are they? i thought it was weird she didn't go with him to premiere of twilight months ago.

clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
yeah, he's off the booze for few years now i think, he's apparently hooked on the whole "healthy life" mode nowadays, being in the gym for hours a day apparently. when did JRM lay off the booze? the last thing i remember is him going to rehab for it again after he tried to kill himself, no?
Unfortunately gym activity is a poor indicator of overall healthy life style. It's perfectly possible to combine it with all sorts of unsavory endeavors...

I just really hope it's not Jonathan...he's just so marvellous...and underrated in a way

Someone's just going to have to cough up another couple of Irishmen to fill in that position.

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa View Post
Unfortunately gym activity is a poor indicator of overall healthy life style. It's perfectly possible to combine it with all sorts of unsavory endeavors...

I just really hope it's not Jonathan...he's just so marvellous...and underrated in a way

Someone's just going to have to cough up another couple of Irishmen to fill in that position.
i meant it more in that "changing one addiction for another" kind of way.

has JRM been off the booze lately or officially at least?

clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i meant it more in that "changing one addiction for another" kind of way.

has JRM been off the booze lately or officially at least?
Unfortunately...uhm...having now looked for pix of JRM I'd have to say he'd be lucky if this BI was about him. Sad to say it....I hope I'm wrong.

JustJared:http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/21/...er-lad-london/

If that's a recent picture, it's not exactly promising.

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa View Post
Unfortunately...uhm...having now looked for pix of JRM I'd have to say he'd be lucky if this BI was about him. Sad to say it....I hope I'm wrong.

JustJared:http://www.justjared.com/2012/02/21/...er-lad-london/

If that's a recent picture, it's not exactly promising.
yeah, he doesn't look so good. it's such a shame. such a talent and so many personal issues. you know how bad it is when, despite of his talent, he can't get work much.

V.I.P.

Jennie and Peter are divorcing? wow, i remember that supe weird interview during the Eclipse premiere when she teared up during a question about trusting the other person or something...they had a very strange vibe back then. sad to hear them breaking up though, they were together for so long and have 3 or 4 kids, right?

13-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
Jennie and Peter are divorcing? wow, i remember that supe weird interview during the Eclipse premiere when she teared up during a question about trusting the other person or something...they had a very strange vibe back then. sad to hear them breaking up though, they were together for so long and have 3 or 4 kids, right?
yeah, she didn't even appear at the latest premiere with him, thought it was weird. they have 3 girls i think.

V.I.P.

I knew it. Jennie and Peter were going to split. I had this feeling ever since the 3rd movie prem when she looked like she was about to cry the whole time on the carpet.

13-03-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Which Academy Award-nominated actor’s drinking has gotten so out of control that his A-list co-star had to sit him down and tell him to cool it? The boozer didn’t take home an Oscar, but he sure did raise eyebrows while drowning his sorrows at the “Vanity Fair” after-party!

Actor:

Costar:
Actor: Gary Oldman and Costar is Colin Firth.

Brad and George didn't attend the Vanity Fair afterparty. IIRC, Georger held a private party that Brad and Angelina attended.

Quote:
Add one more celebrity pregnancy to the list! This one is a surprise because their relationship was designed to be just a PR set up. They were scheduled to break up later this year. But they wound up becoming friends with benefits, and before you know it, she wound up pregnant. Although they definitely do not love each other, both care very much about their public image (which is why they were in a faux relationship in the first place). If they keep the baby, there will be a wedding.

They want to hold off on the announcement of the pregnancy until April even though she will probably be showing before then. In the meantime, they’re going to have to rewrite that song: First comes PR… then comes baby in a baby carriage… then comes marriage. OK, maybe the song won’t be a hit… but the baby will sure be cute!
I think this one is Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux. He is repped by her agennt...

V.I.P.

The one with the little girl is very sad.

14-03-2012
V.I.P.

these two BIs are apparently about Jennie and Peter

Quote:
BlindGossip – Two celebrities in this one. He is one of the stars of a cable series. She is an young actress who has done both movie and television work. He is married. She is single. They had an affair. He got tired of her and tried to terminate the relationship. However, she didn’t give up. In fact, she’s been pursuing him harder than ever. She calls and text messages and emails him constantly. The messages are ratcheting up both in number and intensity. She’s threatening him. If he doesn’t get back together with her she’ll go to the press, to his wife, or to the police. Why the police? She’s underage, that’s why. We just know he’s going to come home one day to a bunny boiling on the stove.

This actor is part of the ensemble cast of a current television show. You don’t usually see him in the tabloids because he has a wife and kid/s and is quite low-key in his personal life. However, if those tabloids knew what he was really up to, they might start following him 24/7. He has been having an extra-marital affair with a barely legal actress who appeared on his show. You wouldn’t recognize her name, but you would definitely know his. This bad boy should watch his step before his wife finds out.
blindgossip via ontd

14-03-2012
V.I.P.

^who´s the underage actress?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight