How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

10-07-2012
fashion insider

Zoe Kravitz isn't a rising star though. I thought it could be Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone but then I saw a site that suggested Emma Stone and Mila Kunis.

#1 is Elijah Wood and I think #4 could be Anna Paquin or Claire Danes.

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deerlike View Post
... maybe Emma Stone + Jennifer Lawrence for #2?
Where are the X Rated cell phone picture hackers when you need them!!!

10-07-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixiedust1603 View Post
Zoe Kravitz isn't a rising star though. I thought it could be Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Stone but then I saw a site that suggested Emma Stone and Mila Kunis.
Oh yeah, that makes sense. They were both up for awards at the same time, Black Swan and Winter's Bone.

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

^i could def imagine Emma Stone being part of the couple (not sure about Mila though). i don't believe her and Garfield are a real couple for a second, their chemistry on the promo tour was pure awkwardness imo

.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
^i could def imagine Emma Stone being part of the couple (not sure about Mila though). i don't believe her and Garfield are a real couple for a second, their chemistry on the promo tour was pure awkwardness imo
Good point about Stone. Maybe Lawrence isn't a part of this equation at all. I just googled and there are a ton of pictures of Stone and Kunis -- both at the Golden Globes and at the Friends with Benefit premiere being all touchy feely. Stone and Lawrence turns up zero pictures. And Kunis Lawrence turns up one very posed picture from an event.

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ Isn't Emma Stone recently stepping into the Jennifer Aniston/Reese Witherspoon America's Sweetheart role? This would not help her PR people get the job done...

10-07-2012
rising star

i thought andrew garfield was gay

10-07-2012
boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvedansen View Post
Dan has a long-time girlfriend though

Maybe Logan Lerman then?
He's such a cutiepie though!

10-07-2012
V.I.P.

i thought elijah wood was gay.

fashion insider

Wood and Garfield are straight.

12-07-2012
trendsetter

Damn Katie Holmes for divorcing Tom! Well, not for that exactly, but because she whetted my appetite for blind items (that whole thread is full of everybody going "we've known about that and that cuz of this and this blind items for months"). I have a love/hate relationship with them though. I don't believe they are all true though.

12-07-2012
you soft and only

I'm not sure if #3 would be Taylor Kitsch, Canadian-born celebrities don't really come crawling back unless they fall on really hard times. Aside from Ellen Page and Rachel McAdams, of course.

12-07-2012
fashion insider

Regarding number two: "newfound box office success" could refer to Emma Stone (TASM), Jennifer Lawrence (Hunger Games), Mila Kunis (Ted recently, Black Swan past), or Rooney Mara (GWDT).

- Emma and Rooney attended NYFW together this fall.
- Emma and Mila are longtime friends through their Culkin ex-boyfriends; Mila did a roast for Emma Stone's MTV Trailblazer award so they're still very close friends.
- Mila and Jennifer attended PFW together last year.
- Emma has been quoted as saying she LOVES Jennifer Lawrence, and that she was inspiration to be Gwen Stacy.
- Mila only attended Golden Globes this year. I assume the blind refers to THIS award season which puts Emma Stone in the highlight with.... KRISTEN WIIG?
- Emma and Kristen Wiig took drunken pictures in the Vanity Fair photobooth together and were always seen chatting

I wish the blind gave more to work with!

Last edited by frieda; 12-07-2012 at 11:29 AM.
12-07-2012
I don't know

Lainey posted this one:

Quote:
He was the one we trusted who can’t actually be trusted. He used to be my answer to the question - is there anyone in Hollywood who DOESN’T cheat? Yes, I’d say, and excitedly too! Art does not imitate life! He’s faithful!

Well, no. He isn’t.

He hits on the young funny pretty ones at parties. Very typical behaviour - he loosens up with a few drinks and he turns into a pig; two of his more famous targets, both under 30, turned him down. He did however spend a few nights with a frequent co-star, over 30. They’ve worked together on major and minor projects. As for his long suffering partner? The woman we thought was the love of his life? Well, sometimes when he gets drunk and smears himself all over other ladies, she’s actually right there. She turns away. She pretends she doesn’t see. Which... kind of explains why she looks the way she does.

That said, it is a partnership. It’s not like she’s getting nothing out of it. He has used his influence to help her, certainly. Perhaps she’s decided it’s worth it.

An actor cheating on his partner is nothing new and doesn’t make for the most intriguing blind, sure. But like I said earlier, he was the one who was supposed to not be like the others. He’s the one who’s enjoyed almost unanimous popularity. And he turned out to be the cliché. I was surprised about this one. And very, very disappointed.
Robert Downey Jr.?

Hugh Jackman?

Or Gary Oldman? He was in the Harry Potter films and the wording in the first sentence reminded me of that
EDIT: oldman has a skeezy past though so this wouldn't be a surprise

Last edited by saann; 12-07-2012 at 11:37 AM.
12-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ "I assume the blind refers to THIS award season which puts Emma Stone in the highlight with.... KRISTEN WIIG?"

I like the sound of that combo...

And for some reason I thought of Pierce Brosnon for the above one...

Last edited by Boomer; 12-07-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight