How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

12-07-2012
boop

Could the Lainey Gossip blind item be Denzel Washington? He is very popular, has been with his wife for several years.

Though I'm not sure if I want to believe it, I thought he was one of the nice guys

Last edited by Luxx; 12-07-2012 at 11:41 AM.

12-07-2012
.my prison is your brain.

^ Who is Denzel's wife though? Don't think anyone knows her, really.

Quote:
That said, it is a partnership. It’s not like she’s getting nothing out of it. He has used his influence to help her, certainly. Perhaps she’s decided it’s worth it.
Colin Firth? His wife is starting a clothing line now.

Quote:
She pretends she doesn’t see. Which... kind of explains why she looks the way she does.
She has a bitch face. Or??!? What could this mean. Feels like this is a major clue. Someone who looks haggard?

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 12-07-2012 at 11:49 AM.
12-07-2012
scenester

You guys, I think it's Jon Hamm.

"Art does not imitate life! He’s faithful!" - Reference to his Don Draper character, imo. I also did some googling on some keywords from the blind inside her site, to see if there was anyone Lainey praised for being faithul, and came up with this:

Quote:
Is he faithful?

“I’m not a cheater. I’ve never cheated in my life.” I believe him. Am I dumb?
talking about Hamm in this article: http://laineygossip.com/Articles/Cel...MIPCOM-06oct10

"Young funny ones" - well, he hangs out pretty much among a crowd of comedians, that's who he is friends with, and where a lot of his career outside of Mad Men is.

But what really sealed the deal for me was this: "As for his long suffering partner? The woman we thought was the love of his life? Well, sometimes when he gets drunk and smears himself all over other ladies, she’s actually right there. She turns away. She pretends she doesn’t see. Which... kind of explains why she looks the way she does."

Pretty much look up any article Lainey has written so far on him and Jennifer Westfeldt, and how she talks about her face, and how she looks kinda sour in general. Besides , the other guys you mentioned are married, where in his case Jennifer and him are partners, in a long term relaationship, but not married (and I think the BI would make a reference to "wife" if that were the case).

12-07-2012
V.I.P.

It's Jon Hamm...100% And the frequent co-star he's cheated with? Kristen Wiig. Kind of shocked it's not January Jones, but who knows.

It is majorly disappointing, but I'm not surprised, weirdly. He seems kind of fratty.

12-07-2012
scenester

I agree Luxxx, I get the same "fratty" vibe off of him.

12-07-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Oh, geeze, yeah, cleary him He promotes the movies she writes/produces.

What else were him and Wiig in together besides Bridesmaids? Friends with Kids, directed/written by his partner Jennifer? I'm not sure I believe Kristen is the right co-star here...

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 12-07-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: partner not wife, whoops
12-07-2012
boop

Whoa I can totally see it being Jon Hamm...

Though wow, he cheats with Kristen Wiig...downgrade.

12-07-2012
V.I.P.

He's done SNL with Kristen plus the movies and other little Internet vids.

12-07-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
Oh, geeze, yeah, cleary him He promotes the movies she writes/produces.

What else were him and Wiig in together besides Bridesmaids? Friends with Kids, directed/written by his wife? I'm not sure I believe Kristen is the right co-star here...
In Friends with Kids (ironically wriiten/directed by Westfeldt), him and Wiig were a couple. I think they've also done other things together, I read an article on Wiig a while back where Hamm was quoted praising her on some sketch thing they did together at UCB I think.

12-07-2012
I don't know

Scrantonicity - I think you hit the nail on the head. Didn't even think of Hamm

12-07-2012
Rebaptising my badness

I instantly thought of Jan Hamm too, sadly.
Posted via Mobile Device

12-07-2012
V.I.P.

I immediately thought of Jon Hamm too when I saw the item. All hints point to him.

But satisfaction brought it back
12-07-2012
When in doubt, wear red.

As much as I like Jon Hamm, I can't believe Kristen Wiig would cheat on Fabrizio Moretti with him. But he's definitely the one Lainey is talking about.

Here's an article she posted in June, gushing about how loyal he's always been to his girlfriend.
Quote:
Jon Hamm attended the To Rome With Love screening last night in New York with his long-time love Jennifer Westfeldt. Oh Hamm. We still have you, donít we? You wonít wrap your head in a thousand scarves and necklaces and prefer the company of Marilyn Manson over your family, will you?

Never ever once has there been a hint of it with Jon Hamm. Never once the suggestion that he steps out on her. Theyíve been together forever, when he was struggling and now that heís no longer struggling. Itís rare, totally. But itís not impossible, right? Jon Hamm is saying itís not impossible?

Laineygossip

trendsetter

I must be way out of the loop but Kristen is dating Fabrizio!?

Meg
inspired contemplation

^
yeah, she has been for awhile. 6 months maybe-ish?!

Jon Hamm is probably the right guess.But I'm not 100% convinced that it's Kristin Wiig.It says she's a major and minor co-star which would fit Wiig but why get involved with Fabrizio if you've got something going with JH? Sad BI though.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight