How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-07-2012
rising star

if i was jennifer lawrence id at least try to sleep with a chick with decent tattoos

16-07-2012
front row

Jennifer/Emma >>>>>>>>>>>> Jennifer/Miley

16-07-2012
fashion insider

Confirmation of a blind item!

Quote:
Lots of stars currently filming this weird movie. We’ll focus on two of them. She is a young – but very experienced – actress. He is at least ten years older than her, and is starring in several films this year. They are doing a scene together. He enters the scene wearing nothing but a thong that barely covers his private parts. It is not a bedroom scene. She stops filming, pulls her publicist aside, and talks about how uncomfortable she is with the way he is dressed and the fact that he has been drinking and smoking *Edited* and acting like an unprofessional jerk all day. Production shuts down for a while the two go for a little walk. The publicist manages to talk her down, they come back to the set, and production resumes. After filming for only a couple of minutes, she starts freaking out again. Why? Because, seeing how uncomfortable she was, he decided to push it even more. He began doing an obscene break dance right in front of her… starring him and his thrusting crotch. She walked off the set, vowing never to work with him again. (Blind Gossip)

Weird movie: The End of the World starring ERR'BODY!
Young actress: Emma Watson?
Thong wearer: James Franco?
Confirmation in Mila Kunis' August 2012 Interview report:
JAMES FRANCO: So a funny thing happened on this movie I'm doing down here in New Orleans that made me think of you. The movie is a comedy, but it's kind of an outrageous one, and this actress—I won't say who, but she had a smaller role in the film—walked off the movie in the middle of a scene.

MILA KUNIS: This is Seth [Rogen]'s movie that you're talking about?

FRANCO: Yeah. I'll admit that the scene we were doing was pretty crazy. There's not any nudity, but it is pretty outrageous. It's not as if the scene wasn't in the script, though. In any case, I didn't see any of this go down, but I guess she basically went up to the directors, Seth and Evan [Goldberg], and said, "I don't think I can do this." She, by the way, didn't have to do anything crazy in the scene. But what was going on around her was, I guess, too extreme for her. So Seth was like, "Well, what can we do to fix it?" And she said, "There's nothing you can do to fix it. It's just everything." And he said, "Well, let's just shoot it and I promise you can come to the editing room, and, if you don't like what we've cut together, then we will not put it in the movie." And she said, "No, that's still not good. I just can't do this. I can't be here." And he said, "Do you want to leave?" And she said, "Yeah, I've got to leave."

KUNIS: What?

FRANCO: Yeah, so she left. But what I'm really leading to is that my experience working with you has, in many ways, been the opposite of that.

KUNIS: I guess you could say that I have no shame. [laughs] I mean, if you think about all the stuff that you've made me do—just you alone, James . . .

FRANCO: We can get into that if you want.

KUNIS: We don't have to get into details, but that poor girl would never be able to do a short with you. She would never be able to have fake blood thrown at her, with blood-sucking vampires and dildos being thrown everywhere.

Last edited by HeatherAnne; 17-07-2012 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Edited, please see the rules in the title of this thread.
16-07-2012
boop

Sometimes I really wonder if James Franco just doesn't realize how horribly he comes across, or if he knows exactly how big of a jerk he can seem and simply doesn't care. Poor Emma Watson.

16-07-2012
V.I.P.

the most embarrassing thing about this is that he seems to be so of it. he's such a jerk, he knew she was uncomfortable, why make it even worse?!

16-07-2012
front row

Aw I feel bad for Emma. She's so much more intelligent than James Franco and his poser "intellectualism".

But seriously, Franco sounds like such a dbag in that interview!

16-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ Yes- didn't he make a fool of himself back when hosting an awards show? I remember Anne Hathaway being mortified...

16-07-2012
fashion icon

Aww.... that's awful. Poor Emma. I always thought that James was a bit of an a**, looks like this interview proves it. Everyone always talks about how smart James is but he just comes off as a pretentious jerk. Why would you continue to provoke someone if you know they don't like it? I don't blame Emma one bit for walking off set, I bet she expected it to be professional and it sounds like it wasn't at all.

I don't know

I think the thong bearer is Channing Tatum, not James Franco. I've heard he's going to strip in the film

ETA: And James mentions in the interview that he didn't see any of it happen

Last edited by saann; 16-07-2012 at 04:12 PM.
16-07-2012
Rebaptising my badness

^I think he meant he didn't see her going to the directors of the movie and complaining about it.
Posted via Mobile Device

16-07-2012
I don't know

But still, I'm almost positive that Channing was the one doing the stripping.

Googled and found information here

ETA: oh further down this was debunked. I never heard anymore than the first part.

So never mind any of my posts:p

ETA2: OK! I'm dumb because reading the whole thing, I'm still not sure on if it's Channing or James.

I'm going to step away from the keyboard for a while.

Last edited by saann; 16-07-2012 at 04:45 PM.
16-07-2012
fashion icon

^Ooohh....now that's cringeworthy. The way James stated the whole thing made it sound like he was the one doing the stripping. But I don't take back my other statements about James, he gives off a bad vibe a lot of the times. And Channing's never going to let go of that stripping thing is he? I suppose we will find out who the BI was about when the movie comes out, if that scene is still in the film.

I don't know

Honestly, while there is no need for rudeness and mockery, if it was in the script I don't understand why she had to pull an act like that. The drinking part is unacceptable but it's the director's responsibility to deal with an actor behaving badly. But the raunchy part? I understand being surprised and feeling uncomfortable, but storming off set, halting production for everyone and then quitting? I do think Emma could have behaved better in the situation.

It's not like they blind sided her with the scene, she knew what was going to happen.

16-07-2012
V.I.P.

^ I agree with saann, I think it is Channing. I can't see James break dancing. Even if he does come of as a jerk. Blinds sometimes have key words like "vowing" or the breakdancing, could all be about Channing.

Edit: Yea the interview mentioned it was in the script so she knew what she was getting into.

Last edited by heelscatchfire; 16-07-2012 at 04:56 PM.
16-07-2012
fashion icon

^Maybe she was more upset about how the person was acting while the camera wasn't rolling then when it was? Because that would be understandable.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight