How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
What super-famous African-American movie star stunned his co-stars when he was overheard ranting and raving about white people? The angry actor snapped: “I only deal with white people because I have to work with them.”
Quote:
Which actor, who recently announced his divorce, really split with his wife for ‘experimenting’ with his younger male costar?
- Peter Facinelli??

Quote:
For those of you who have read the site for a long time, this one might be easier than those of you who don’t know about the connection I had to a certain hit television show that had a very long run and has spawned at least two very big names, but no so much my connection to the show. Nice guy, but not a huge star.

Anyway, on this show, everyone at first was really united and became kind of like family and it was at this time that one of the co-stars and now an A list television actress who has pretty much given up on ever doing a movie again. She confided that she had been s*xually assa*lted and her virginity taken by an actor after an acting class one night. The actor, who is now a B lister with a new show of his own and not the greatest reputation took some time after that before he became famous and did get beat up by two of the actors from the victim’s show. One of the actors was an A list actor on one of the more fan fanatic shows of all time.

Anyway, this actress started dating a celebrity and she told him she was a virgin and then confided in him the story about being s*xually assa*lted and at first he was ok about it, but then decided he could not deal with her constant emotional issues and the constant presence of family members so started cheating on her and they split.

Her relationships ever since this episode have been one disaster after another because she does not trust and she always ends up doing what she thinks she is supposed to be doing rather than just following her heart. She refuses therapy because she does not want her secret to get out. A few months ago she walked down the red carpet and saw her attacker and froze in place for a good two minutes before leaving and then not being seen in public for a week. She is very careful to never go to anything where he might show up. It is why she usually stays in or stays close to home.

Actress:

Actor:

Guys who beat up Actor:

Celebrity:
Quote:
This semi-retired supermodel is finally ready to kick her cheating, good-for-nothing husband to the curb! The still-sexy catwalk queen and mother of two has turned the other cheek for many years, but the last straw was when her hunky hubby started canoodling with one of her girlfriends! Who is she?
Quote:
As you may have heard, a contestant from one of the top reality shows is getting the boot later today because he was arrested last year. We don’t know if this is a standard rule for all reality competition participants, but if it is, there is a bit of hypocrisy involved. It turns out that at least one judge or host on each of the top reality competition shows has an arrest record and would probably be disqualified from competing on the very show they are judging.

Judge or Host/Show:

Judge or Host/Show:

Judge or Host/Show:

Judge or Host/Show:
Quote:
A week or so ago I was talking to someone I have known forever. She is an actress you would all know if you saw her, but might not know her name. She has been acting for 20 years and is probably on her biggest hit right now. Scary show too. Anyway, she started off on a show that was a reincarnation/spin off of a very hit show that used some, but not many of the stars from the first show. She says that if you wanted to be on this new hit show you had to have sex. Constantly. With the producers. If you said no they would just find another woman or guy and slide them in and kick you out. The only people exempt from the requirement were the holdovers from the other show. However, those holdovers were all the biggest abusers of the new talent. The oldest actor was also the creepiest. He loved finding the legal and maybe not quite legal actors and actresses for himself. There were two people who quit rather than have sex with the guy although he supposedly could not stay hard enough to actually consummate the act.

One other actor made his way through over 100 cast members and extras during the run of the show and the actor literally cried when the show was canceled because he knew he would never be able to coerce women like that again. If you go over to his house he will show you tapes of about half the women he had sex with.

There was one B+ actor who is still that today who participated, but only when his girlfriend was not around. When you go through the list of the cast members who were on the show and how many episodes they were in, you can see which ones made the producers happy and which ones were sent packing after just a few episodes.

As for my friend? She stuck it out as long as she could. She had one producer who really liked her and she had sex with him and he protected her from the others. He left though about halfway through the run of the show and she followed him out the door so she would not have to experience the other producers or cast.
blindgossip

15-03-2012
rising star

4. Cindy Crawford?

15-03-2012
.my prison is your brain.

I think I finally got one!
#6 Connie Britton, Ellen show, Jeremy Piven.

15-03-2012
backstage pass

Why This Oscar Guy Just Faded Away
Quote:
[CDAN] There is an actor that is still working today and will always be a B lister because of his acting talent, although he had a very long absence because of these two incidents. No one would hire the Academy Award winner/nominee despite his pedigree because of what he did. Apparently time heals a lot of wounds but when you do what he did, it takes a long time and forgiveness from the two women involved.

Back at the height of his fame which was not that long ago, he met up with this very underage teen who had just hit it big and was partying up a storm. When I say teen, I mean barely a teen, but still the biggest story out there. She was a wild child and was not above getting wasted out of her mind. Frequently. Daily even. No family who cared so she was on her own and this actor took advantage of that and had sex with her. She had sex previously but it was with guys just a little older than her, not a guy in his 30′s/40′s. He did it more than once. In fact he moved her in with him for about a month and then she got pregnant and he kicked her out and sent her back home to her family. What to do? The family sent her to get an abortion and also to rehab. Nothing really happened to the actor at that time. Later though he got into more trouble.

The actor was involved with a woman who is also an actress and is a good solid B-/C+ to this day. Talented. She is very talented. They had a consensual relationship, although any relationship with this actor was always fraught with verbal and physical abuse. He beat her and yelled at her. She too got pregnant and wanted her to have an abortion. She refused. He would beat her on a daily basis to get her to change her mind. She refused. So, he beat her some more until finally one day she lost the baby. Two days later she was gone and so were his job prospects. Both actresses had powerful friends and this A lister who was on the top of his game just faded away almost instantly.

Actor:

Teen:

Actress:

...and I'm pretty sure who it is.

Last edited by shoesexy; 15-03-2012 at 04:36 PM.
15-03-2012
fashion elite

So who is it then??

1#Denzel Washington or Will Smith .

15-03-2012
trendsetter

^^ Neither have faded away though. Denzel had Book of Eli and Unstoppable in 2010, Safe House in 2012 and one film in post production. Will Smith has taken a break but he's coming out with MIB3 and filming something at the moment, and he is still with Jada as far as we know and the blind says the second woman left.

15-03-2012
fashion elite

^^Oh , i meant blind item nr.1

Quote:
What super-famous African-American movie star stunned his co-stars when he was overheard ranting and raving about white people? The angry actor snapped: “I only deal with white people because I have to work with them.”
I think the faded star could be Adrien Brody

15-03-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by modela View Post
^^Oh , i meant blind item nr.1

I think the faded star could be Adrien Brody
Oh my bad, I just saw the no.1.

15-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeniedeMelbourne View Post
4. Cindy Crawford?
Yup...being around the biz her husband is in, I know people who worked with/for him and it fits perfectly...Good news is she is filthy rich, so it will make no difference for her lifestyle and her kids in that regard...

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
This celebrity couple have been living together for the last three years. They’ve become more like roommates, rather than lovers. He demands half the rent each month from her and they now sleep in separate rooms. The arrangement seems to work well for both, since they reportedly have no plans to change.
blindgossip

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokobombon View Post
^who´s the underage actress?
not sure if they had a top guess, but here is the ontd thread about it
http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com...56.html#cutid1

it also says in the thread that he had an affair with a woman while filming in Canada...and i thought he was one of the "good guys"

fashion elite

Wow any guesses for "OScar Guy that Faded Away"?

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
I think I finally got one!
#6 Connie Britton, Ellen show, Jeremy Piven.
i think you're spot on with that one. oh Connie...
the only thing i don't get is you Ellen show part of the guess?

i'm also surprised about Peter F. he really did seem like a good guy.

.my prison is your brain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dajrekshn View Post
i think you're spot on with that one. oh Connie...
the only thing i don't get is you Ellen show part of the guess?
I just looked at the stars of Amerian Horror Story (scary tv show was a giveaway) on IMDB and saw that Connie Britton had been on Ellen's sitcom show (I didn't know this existed either, I guess that's how Ellen Degneres became famous?): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108761/

And that it had a spinoff Ellen 2 (this is the one Britton was) using characters from the original version of the show, including Jeremy Piven.

16-03-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherAnne View Post
I just looked at the stars of Amerian Horror Story (scary tv show was a giveaway) on IMDB and saw that Connie Britton had been on Ellen's sitcom show (I didn't know this existed either, I guess that's how Ellen Degneres became famous?): http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108761/

And that it had a spinoff Ellen 2 (this is the one Britton was) using characters from the original version of the show, including Jeremy Piven.
oh, i thought that the original movie with spinoff was Friday Night Lights - they had some of the people from the movie in series too. i just got that the actor guy is in no connection to series and actress whatsoever, but just a person who also has a similar way of "dealing with women", but you're right - it's that show - Ellen one.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight