How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

07-09-2012
V.I.P.

Very sad about their split.

And I agree, LUXXX, some are scary to read.

08-09-2012
fashion insider

Blind items are so psychic telling. Maybe that's why I'm so hooked.

fashion insider

Thoughts on this? Can't be Rihanna and Chris Brown since they didn't do the red carpet together for the VMA's:

Quote:
There has been much speculation surrounding the status of this headline-grabbing former couple. Are they are, or are they not, together? The answer lays squarely in the former rather than the latter.

Despite the bad press, despite the criticism of fans, despite the ridicule that would be heaped upon them when they finally reunite in public together as a couple, they simply don’t care.

So, is their love really that strong? Perhaps. But certainly their “sexual chemistry” is intense, leading one friend to say that they are ”obsessed by one another” .

With the pair already sharing the same bed again, all bets hedge on them walking the red carpet together very, very soon…
Robsten is another guess but "sexual chemistry" and "obsessed by one another" hints seem to debunk that. What about those X-Files stars hat were rumored to have a thing going? Do they have upcoming red carpets? TIFF and sporadic movie premieres are the only things I can think of, since awards season is far out.

Last edited by frieda; 09-09-2012 at 01:43 PM.
09-09-2012
V.I.P.

^I guess that the recent Stewart´s comments about Rob licking her armpits can fall within those hints? and the only couple I can think right now that people are speculating about is Rob & Kristen...

09-09-2012
you soft and only

Could it be Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart?

09-09-2012
fashion elite

This is definitely Chris Brown and Rihanna as the red carpet thing is in the future. I saw pictures of what looked like the two of them kissing each other at the VMAs.

Last edited by pixiedust1603; 09-09-2012 at 02:06 PM.
09-09-2012
V.I.P.

The blind says the will do a red carpet together not that they already have. It's definitely Rihanna and Chris. I feel sorry for his ''girlfriend''.

09-09-2012
fashion elite

I don't know how his girlfriend is still with him. Rihanna and Chris have clearly been going on for a while with their tweets and their duet, it's humilating for her. All I can do is wish Rihanna luck right now.
Posted via Mobile Device

09-09-2012
fashion insider

PS: This Blind Item surfaced a week before the VMA's. It could still be pending to be played out.

I hardly call what Rihanna did to Chris at the VMA's a kiss. It was probably a peck on the cheek. Though I could see them on the red carpet and it being about them more so than Robsten since even given Kristen's recent statements about "We'll be fine" about upcoming BD Twilight promos, we all know even if they're in the same room together, they won't be sitting together or iinteracting much (PR stunt complete!).

People would be more so outraged over a Rihanna/Chris rekindling given that *incident*.

Last edited by frieda; 09-09-2012 at 03:19 PM.
09-09-2012
V.I.P.

"despite the ridicule that would be heaped upon them"

i don't see how Chris/Rihanna would be ridiculed. the reasons for their break up were much too severe. i can see it being them, but this point just doesn't fit imo.
Rob on the other hand would be laughed at if he took Kristen back. but i don't see how the crazy chemistry part would fit them despite Kristen's statement.

09-09-2012
V.I.P.

I believe they think Rihanna would be dubbed ridiculous for going back to him. Honestly, I agree.

10-09-2012
scenester

Chris Brown's current "gf" is just a side piece and she knows it. I'm pretty sure that Rihanna and Chris have been back together for ages and have been biding their time till people the public was ready. Look at all the "I've forgiven him/moved on/We're friends" interviews she's been doing this past year.

No matter how troubling it might be, I dont think their "story" is finished. I think after the whole incident she was heavily pushed by everyone to dump him, which she reluctantly did. And since then she has been still been in love with him and hasnt moved on. So maybe it might take a clean breakup to get her to move on.

10-09-2012
V.I.P.

Rihanna gets plenty of heat already because people think she is sending a bad message all for the sake of looking like some kind of badass. They both need psychological help.

24-09-2012
V.I.P.

Lainey spills the tea on Joseph Gordon Levitt and Michael Pitt:

Quote:
Next: I saw JGL several times during TIFF at other screenings. Also at Soho House. Where at one point, briefly, ahem, he was talking to Michael Pitt. Pitt seemed to be more engaged in their conversation. To the casual observer, JGL was the one who exited that discussion as soon as he could.
http://www.laineygossip.com/Articles...enance-at-TIFF

24-09-2012
backstage pass

^ I don't understand that one, is she implying that Michael was hitting on him?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight