How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

24-09-2012
V.I.P.

No, there was a blind item saying they were in a tumultuous relationship.

24-09-2012
backstage pass

^ Oh, I just googled Michael Pitt + Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Another post by Lainey comes up explaining. Is there any other proof to this?

29-09-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesAndOil View Post
^ I don't understand that one, is she implying that Michael was hitting on him?
No I think she's re-affrirming her beliefs that Micheal Pitt is an artsy fartsy douche i.e like how she feels about Ezra Miller.

02-10-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
These two very attractive actresses were both stars of multiple television series, although they have not starred on the same show. Both are intelligent and well-educated. Both have been nominated for multiple awards, although neither has won any big awards.

What few people know is that the two actresses were in a very happy lesbian relationship with each other for several years. One of them was ready to come out of the closet, but her team talked her out of it at the last minute. They told her that it would hurt the ratings for the very successful show she was on at the time, and that it would also potentially hurt the career of her partner if they were publicly seen together.

The two women have since broken up, but it certainly would have been quite a shock to the fans if they had come out as a couple at the time! BTW, one actress got married and had children. The other has remained single, but has “dated” several famous men, and is now linked to her costar.

[Blind Gossip]
No idea who these two could be.

Quote:
This singer was almost A list at one point. When she was in a group she was A++ list with that group. Solo? Almost hit A list. Was thisclose. She has also been a sex symbol for lots of guys over the years. Over the past couple of months she has started coming out to many of her friends and family and the person she was most scared of not being supportive was actually really great and shows that person does have kind spot after all.

[Crazy Days and Nights]
Some people over at CDAN were guessing Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham for the person with the kind spot, but I think Stevie can be considered A-list to this day and she has had a pretty successful solo career since the 80s.

tfs star

From laineygossip.com
Quote:
Amber Heard’s girlfriend dresses like this. So does Johnny Depp. How do I feel about clothes that remind me of Amber Heard’s lovers?
She pluralized lovers while only mentioning AH's girlfriend and JD. Is Lainey confirming their supposed affair? Colorado,etc...

03-10-2012
V.I.P.

She confirmed it at her SMUT Soiree...I think it's probably still happening as well. Johnny can just afford his privacy.

03-10-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
This B list actress from a very hit cable show says everything is fine in her not very long marriage. Then, why is everything being packed up from her home while she is on a press tour? He can't handle her fame. He is insecure and jealous and has found someone else. Our actress just closes her eyes and wants it to go away and for everything to be perfect.

[CDAN]
Christina Hendricks and Claire Danes are the most popular guesses at CDAN, but some posters also mentioned Morena Baccarin and Busy Phillips.

V.I.P.

Sounds like Christina...she seems to be traveling a lot lately. Alone.

04-10-2012
scenester

^^ I think Morena Baccarin is the only one that really fits out of those guesses, but...

Can we take a moment to discuss blind item sources, stuff that we trust x stuff that we don't? Cause CDAN bothered me for a long time, the way he flip flopped and completely changed items later to fit the most popular guesses on his site, the fact that he posted some pretty heavy things (related to subjects we're not supposed to talk about here, plus serious illness, crime accusations, etc) that were later proven to be false. Anyway, it bugged for a while, and then there was that newspaper article exposing him as a phony who is in no way connected to hollywood, and it made so much sense.

Anonymous stuff (him, Blind Gossip, a few other small and randoms) just have no credibility imo. I mean, even the bigger, more legit sites are subject to wrong information every once in a while (remember that Gawker James Franco blind? That was a lesson in how these things work), but CDAN is on another level of wrong.

What about you guys? What do you trust, don't and why?

04-10-2012
scenester

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesAndOil View Post
^ Oh, I just googled Michael Pitt + Joseph Gordon-Levitt. Another post by Lainey comes up explaining. Is there any other proof to this?
She's been commented on them numerous times and she's been spot on recently, so I buy it.

Jezebel and others have also flat out said that JGL isn't straight and that's the word on the street around Hollywood, so I don't doubt it.

04-10-2012
V.I.P.

Michael Pitt has been in a long term relationship with model Jamie Bochert for an extremely long time. And JGL has had girlfriends; and isn't gay. It's so annoying that everyone in Hollywood is assumed to be gay/lesbian nowadays. I just hope the industry can get to a more accepting place for people to still have great careers despite their sexual status. that way it won't seem like everyone is hiding some sort if undercover secret and people will stop assuming everyone is gay/lesbian.
Posted via Mobile Device

04-10-2012
V.I.P.

I don't think Lainey said they were full-on gay...just that they go both ways. And Jamie Bochert of all people, she's pretty easy-going.

Here's another one from the sketchy CDAN--it's about Leighton and Blake, but totally believable:

Quote:
These two actresses from a hit almost network show can't stand each other. Not from the first season and never probably will. The underdog in this is the actress who felt like she had to work for everything she got and hates that another actress gets attention simply because she has larger breasts and is willing to sleep with more people. The underdog says that the other actress has always been a pain but the past few months have been a nightmare of self back patting and look at me itis. So, it was with great pleasure the underdog told the other actress about how the underdog already has a new show for herself and some movies lined up. The other actress meanwhile has to check everything through the new person in her life and is not sure how much she is going to work. He would like her with him at all times and even tried to get her out of the contract on her show.

04-10-2012
V.I.P.

i think a lot of these blind items are complete scams written to up page views.

if someone really had insider info they would sell out to the tabloids instead.

front row

JGL is definitely bisexual. It's interesting that whenever there are rumours~ of a star being linked to another person of the same sex, people's minds go to either "omg he's gay!" or "omg he's not gay!!!!" like there's no in-between or shade of grey in human sexuality. JGL has had girlfriends, he's also slept with guys. It is what it is lol.

Re: the two lesbian tv stars earlier on this page, speculation is that it was about Marcia Cross and Lauren Graham.

05-10-2012
Rebaptising my badness

^Those guesses sound just about right. I personally could never picture Lauren Graham being gay though, but who knows.
Posted via Mobile Device

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight