How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

15-10-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalytic View Post
He fabricates all of his blinds. It says so at the bottom of his site, lol. It's why his blind items always have such obvious answers. If that Twilight actress really trashed Kristen Stewart at an event, the media/internet would be all over it.
No it doesn't.

15-10-2012
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemova View Post
No it doesn't.
Quote:
CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG’S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT. LINKS TO CONTENT ON AND QUOTATION OF MATERIAL FROM OTHER SITES ARE NOT THE RESPONSIBILITY OF CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS.
Once I read that, I take everything said on that blog very lightly.

15-10-2012
Rebaptising my badness

^Where did you find that disclaimer? I searched high and low on CDAN and couldn't find anything.

PS: And although I do take BIs with a pinch of salt, I'm willing to believe that Enty came up with that disclaimer to keep enraged celebrities and their lawyers at bay.

Last edited by Nemova; 15-10-2012 at 06:27 PM.
24-10-2012
V.I.P.

Quote:
a recent event, this former A list rapper could not help but remind this current A list rapper how the current A list rapper's girlfriend had been passed around recording studios a decade ago and yes, the former A list rapper had his turn.
CDAN

Quote:
This A list model married to an A list all movie actor has been rubbing his face in her affair. She keeps sending him photos of her with her new guy while on vacation. Meanwhile her husband is home with their child who she has not seen in person in a very long time. She has never been a big fan of her child. Ask her if she will ever have another child and you would probably see her laugh for an hour.
CDAN

Guessing Kim/Kanye for first and Miranda/Orlando for second

24-10-2012
rising star

Quote:
^Where did you find that disclaimer? I searched high and low on CDAN and couldn't find anything.

PS: And although I do take BIs with a pinch of salt, I'm willing to believe that Enty came up with that disclaimer to keep enraged celebrities and their lawyers at bay.
It's right at the bottom of his site. There was an "investigation" by the NYPost that basically outted him; nothing he said checked out. His BIs are usually super scandalous and obvious which brings more traffic (money) to his website.

http://blindgossip.com/?p=41688

24-10-2012
Rebaptising my badness

^Yeah, I remember that investigation. Anyway, sometimes his blinds end up being true, just like some (or maybe most) don't, so I'll keep my usual approach to BIs - I never take them at face value.

Last edited by Nemova; 24-10-2012 at 01:40 AM.
24-10-2012
scenester

Quote:
When Duana got married in July we all got together to surprise her and produce a video of us, her friends, re-enacting her favourite scene from Sister Act 2. When this celebrity couple got married, a few members of their friends and family produced a video too, intending to play it at the wedding. They took to the streets, interviewing homeless people and various other citizens who can barely afford pasta let alone a vacation, to express how sorry they were not to be able to make it to the wedding and offer their well wishes.

This was supposed to be... funny?

Again, let’s stress that the two famous people involved here did not conceive of this idea. And I don’t know yet if it was actually broadcast at the event. Hopefully their family and friends realised it was a dick move at best, and profoundly offensive and disgusting overall. Hopefully they realised they were being *******s, walking around making fun of those who are suffering and hungry. Hopefully they buried it and made a contribution for good, in honour of the happy couple, instead of using the homeless to entertain, while everyone else sipped champagne and ate olives. Hopefully.

Because who needs friends like that? Who needs family like that? Do you believe that the people you spend time with you reflect who you are? And if so, what does that say about these two stars?
Source: http://www.laineygossip.com/Articles...r-blind-riddle

Popular guesses are Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel (the "olives" clue could be their italian wedding) or David Cross & Amber Tamblyn (it's the kind of thing "edgy" comedian friends would do).

24-10-2012
scenester

And btw, I've only seen BIs from CDAN turn out to be true when he writes about things retroactively (a scandal breaks, and then he writes a very obvious riddle after it with "details" to make himself seem knowlegdeable) or when he picks up rumors started by other sites. I haven't once seen him break a scoop.

24-10-2012
Rebaptising my badness

Maybe we should ban all CDAN blind items from this thread, or we could all just accept that probably 90% of all the BIs posted from other sources are just as cooked up as those. This whole discussion is starting to sound a bit too self-righteous to me, not to say hypocritical. I mean, we're not discussing Nobel prize winners over here - it's harmless celebrity gossip, the kind we could buy on local newsstands or choose to read for free on the internet instead. We're all in the same boat, people. Pot, kettle, black.

.my prison is your brain.

^ so true.

I definitely think the "pasta" "vacation" and "olives" are a reference to Biel/Timberlake destination wedding.

24-10-2012
front row

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsamg View Post
CDAN

CDAN

Guessing Kim/Kanye for first and Miranda/Orlando for second
What makes you think the second is Miranda/Orlando? Are there any rumors of her having an affair?

It says she hadn't seen her child in a very long time but there are Pictures of Miranda and Flynn earlier this month.
And I never got the impression that she "has never been a big fan of her child".

And I wouldn't call Orlando an A list actor. He didn't have any big success since "Pirates".

Not that I would have a better guess. I can't even think of any other famous Model-Movie-Actor-Couple with a child.

Last edited by MsMornings; 24-10-2012 at 09:20 AM.
24-10-2012
scenester

Quote:
Maybe we should ban all CDAN blind items from this thread, or we could all just accept that probably 90% of all the BIs posted from other sources are just as cooked up as those. This whole discussion is starting to sound a bit too self-righteous to me, not to say hypocritical. I mean, we're not discussing Nobel prize winners over here - it's harmless celebrity gossip, the kind we could buy on local newsstands or choose to read for free on the internet instead. We're all in the same boat, people. Pot, kettle, black.
I'll wrap it up here, and just say we'll agree to disagree - imo, even in the unreliable business of gossip, I think his stuff is on a different level, both in content and in level of plausibility.

And yeah, I was leaning on Timberlake for that one as well.

24-10-2012
windowshopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrantonicity View Post
Source: http://www.laineygossip.com/Articles...r-blind-riddle

Popular guesses are Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel (the "olives" clue could be their italian wedding) or David Cross & Amber Tamblyn (it's the kind of thing "edgy" comedian friends would do).
I feel like Lainey basically confirmed the wedding blind is Justin and Jessica:

Quote:
Pretty sure when it comes to low classy, JT has some other friends who could take it a lot lower.
Source:http://www.laineygossip.com/Articles...to-his-wedding

24-10-2012
V.I.P.

Gawker has the Justin and Jessica video:

http://gawker.com/5954494/justin-tim...shing-him-well

One thing is for sure, Lainey's blinds are ALWAYS on point.

24-10-2012
.my prison is your brain.

Wow...

Not that I'm shocked -- they're douchebags, they hang out with such, makes sense.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight