How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

05-03-2013
fashion insider

Lainey just revealed that it was Emma and Liam.
Posted via Mobile Device

05-03-2013
backstage pass

^This is what Lainey posted:

Quote:
Miley Cyrus stepped out with blue hair she calls platinum the other day after it was widely rumoured last week that fiancé Liam Hemsworth was cheating on her with January Jones. I’m not saying Liam isn’t...

But that story wasn’t sourced. That story originated because the paps were standing outside a party and shot them getting into a car together. That photo set was then sent to every tabloid. Needless to say, they Photo Assumptioned the rest. Which is totally not the same as, say, seeing Liam at a pre-Oscar party with all his attention focused on Emma Watson. For the entire night. If you had no idea, watching them together, watching him flirt with her, as his face would get closer and closer, and he seemed to find a reason to touch her somewhere -- shoulder, hand, knee -- as often as possible, you would never think there was a fiancée, and if there was, you wouldn’t want to be in that position.

The problem is the accuracy rate of Star Magazine and the Radar Online family. Because they get so much sh-t wrong, and photo assumption their stories so often, and celebrities are so good at lying to themselves, they wave it off...

When, really, they really, really shouldn’t.

It may or may not have gone down with January Jones but the way Liam was looking at Emma Watson, it’s only a matter a time. God, could we have expected any other outcome? He’s 23 to Miley’s 20. In Hollywood. A rising star. It’s almost endearingly naive, her social networking bravado about the resilience of love.

Britney was also 20 when she and Justin Timberlake ended their relationship.
http://www.laineygossip.com/Miley-Cyrus-dyes-hair-after-Liam-Hemsworth-flirts-with-Emma-Watson-and-maybe-January-Jones/26165

05-03-2013
trendsetter

But how much was she flirting back though? That's not mentioned. It all seems one-sided from what Lainey is saying.

05-03-2013
front row

It doesn't matter that she wasn't flirting back though. HE was, and he's the one in the relationship with Miley.

06-03-2013
V.I.P.

Exactly. It sounds like Lainey is implying that Liam was flirting so hard with Emma, because his interests are straying and it appears its only a matter of time before he acts on them. At least that's what I got out of it.

Only time will tell though. Liam and Miley haven't really been spotted together recently.
Posted via Mobile Device

06-03-2013
trendsetter

Well I personally think it does matter. Liam isn't the only one in a relationship, Emma may not be engaged but a relationship is still a relationship. I've heard he is a class A prick and Miley was dumb thinking getting engaged at 23 would stop him from "looking" elsewhere especially in Hollywood, like nothing ever lasts in Hollywood.

06-03-2013
V.I.P.

Yeah but it's never said that she flirted back. I think most women (and some men) would agree that it is possible for only one person to be flirting and the other chooses to ignore it or just doesn't pick up on it at all.

However, there's no way of knowing. These blind items are always so exaggerated to get people to speculate. Liam and Emma may have spoken for like two minutes and Lainey or her source just jumped on it. Who knows? Liam and Miley could be perfectly fine. It's no shocker that the media is waiting impatiently for them to fail. They've been trying so hard to concoct random stories about how their relationship is failing.
Posted via Mobile Device

06-03-2013
fashion icon

^You know, I've always wondered if all this speculation of celebrity couples, who's cheating, etc actually helps lead to the demise of a relationship? I could easily see a relationship failing because the tabloids start publishing items about how the relationship wasn't doing well and it plants a seed of doubt in one half of the couple's mind. As someone who likes Miley, Emma, and Liam, I hope that for their sakes that this blind isn't true, it would be a shame.

V.I.P.

I'm sure it doesn't help. I think it depends on the strength of the couple. It doesn't seem to hurt Brad and Angelina and there's some story about them breaking up for various reasons almost every month.

I do agree that it could plant some doubt and mistrust though, especially of someone in relationship has cheated or been cheated on in the past.

I honestly do believe that Emma and Liam spoke to each other at at least one of those parties. Liam could have flirted, because he's a young guy and Emma isn't ugly. However, if he flirted, it doesn't mean he wanted to act on it. It's a natural instinct to flirt. This happens a lot in the media. Two celebs of the opposite sex interact for a few minutes and that means they're dating or want to date. It's a bunch of BS.

I think Miley and Liam are probably fine. The January Jones thing could have just been them catching the same limo. They could have the same publicist or something.

Are there not anymore blind items this week?
Posted via Mobile Device

07-03-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
I'm sure it doesn't help. I think it depends on the strength of the couple. It doesn't seem to hurt Brad and Angelina and there's some story about them breaking up for various reasons almost every month.

I do agree that it could plant some doubt and mistrust though, especially of someone in relationship has cheated or been cheated on in the past.
Well, Brad and Angelina are much older and eons more mature than Miley and Liam (Emma, too--she seems like a pretty levelheaded girl, but 22 is 22; that said, she's not in the relationship, so). Not to mention, wasn't Liam dating someone or had been engaged to someone before he broke it off with her to get with Miley? I won't say that their relationship is on the rocks because I don't know them, but what little I have heard about Liam is not especially flattering, particularly when it comes to his dating history.

What have you heard about Liam, ladygodiva? Do you mean that he's unkind to fans or something?

Besides that, I personally think 20 and 23 is really young to be engaged anyway. In my humble opinion.

07-03-2013
V.I.P.

I mean if the couple is completely honest with each other these allegations wouldn't bother them it may be annoying but it shouldnt affect how they see each other.

07-03-2013
V.I.P.

Apparently Miley was spotted without her engagement ring and Liam has gone home to Australia to spend time with his family, so the media has decided that means they're broken up.

Maybe Im an optimist, but maybe she didn't wear the ring that one time to keep from losing it. The rock is HUGE and therefore expensive. And he probably just wanted to see his family.

I do agree that they're both really young for marriage. On a side note, how old is January Jones? She's got to be at least 30.
Posted via Mobile Device

07-03-2013
tfs star

Quote:
Originally Posted by sobriquet87 View Post
Apparently Miley was spotted without her engagement ring and Liam has gone home to Australia to spend time with his family, so the media has decided that means they're broken up.

Maybe Im an optimist, but maybe she didn't wear the ring that one time to keep from losing it. The rock is HUGE and therefore expensive. And he probably just wanted to see his family.

I do agree that they're both really young for marriage. On a side note, how old is January Jones? She's got to be at least 30.
Posted via Mobile Device
35. Age ain't nothing but a number.

On a serious note, if that is true, I'm sorry for them. It's always sad when a relationship ends.

12-03-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Well, Brad and Angelina are much older and eons more mature than Miley and Liam (Emma, too--she seems like a pretty levelheaded girl, but 22 is 22; that said, she's not in the relationship, so). Not to mention, wasn't Liam dating someone or had been engaged to someone before he broke it off with her to get with Miley? I won't say that their relationship is on the rocks because I don't know them, but what little I have heard about Liam is not especially flattering, particularly when it comes to his dating history.

What have you heard about Liam, ladygodiva? Do you mean that he's unkind to fans or something?

Besides that, I personally think 20 and 23 is really young to be engaged anyway. In my humble opinion.
actually, she is. she's been with a colleague student for couple of months now.

i thought lainey made her BI pretty liam-centered and him having issues in relationship possibly as the main causal for flirting. meh...

V.I.P.

LAINEY GOSSIP:

Quote:
She’s a mega-star who started young and seemed to not be affected by the child star curse. Seemed to be. But eventually, that sh-t will find you, even on a delay.

It’s the mother. Though the parents were previously thought to be harmless... the mother now appears to be going full Dina Lohan. The mother has been hitting her up for cash for a while now, the better part of a year. To support her own projects, resurrect her own failed dreams, and her new relationship -- so essentially she’s bankrolling her ma’s midlife crisis. The daughter can afford it, certainly, and if it was just the money, it wouldn’t be getting out, but now she’s being asked by her mother to leverage her own fame and influence for industry contacts and connections. Since she can’t get a meeting on her own, she’s been namechecking her daughter to get in the door, and when that doesn’t work, she’s been pressuring her daughter to step in on her behalf, jeopardising her daughter’s reputation. No matter how hot you are, you don’t want to be known as the girl with That Mother. It’s becoming a concern for the daughter’s management team, as they worry that her ma’s increasingly aggressive famewhoring will undo their own moves in advancing the young star’s career. As you can imagine, it’s a delicate, uncomfortable situation. She is loyal and protective to and of her family. But she cannot deny that her mother may be compromising her professionally and is torn about whether or not to indulge her mother’s demands or look out for herself instead. She’s stressed, and while that doesn’t excuse her mistakes, it does provide some insight about some of her behaviour.

By the way, her boyfriend has been very supportive through all of this, certainly her most reliable source of strength.
Kristen Stewart?

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight