How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Cafť / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

13-03-2013
V.I.P.

^the last bit about "excusing her mistakes" does make you think of Stewart...

13-03-2013
.my prison is your brain.

Stewart fits. Her mom makes movies so she'd want industry contacts, and her mom is recently divorced so she may have a new relationship.

13-03-2013
V.I.P.

i'm not sure. isnt kristen stewart's mom covered in tattoos? that to me suggests she's not fame hungry.more like the kind that doesnt give a crap what people think.

V.I.P.

Yeah sounds like Kristen Stewart to me. Both her parents work in the industry, but I think her mom is like a script writer or supervisor so it would make sense for her to use Kristen's fame to get things done.
Plus, the last parts about her mistakes and the supportive boyfriend are a dead giveaway.
Posted via Mobile Device

13-03-2013
fashion elite

This sounds like Kristen through Lainey goggles so yeah it definitely is her.

13-03-2013
V.I.P.

^Lol. Exactly. In Lainey's mind, Kristen can do no wrong. I wouldn't be surprised if Lainey made this up to justify Kristen's recent sour disposition and also to justify why Kristen hasn't gotten much work since Twilight ended. But only time will tell. A few of her blinds have actually turned out to be true.
Posted via Mobile Device

13-03-2013
front row

What is it with Lainey and Kristen? Is she her publicist?

13-03-2013
V.I.P.

Any stories involving Kristen and Rob are big for her website...ditto for Blake Lively, god knows why, but I think she has forced her readers into believing some of these people are more fascinating than they are.

13-03-2013
front row

It's definitely Kristen Stewart. I'm not a fan of KStew but even I know that she's been financially supporting her mother for a while - she bought her a house in Malibu recently. And KStew's mother has recently started getting into directing and producing films, I think it's called K-11 or something like that. On top of that she's always giving interviews and sound bytes to magazines about her daughter. Her having tattoos doesn't mean anything LOL, she may try hard to appear edgy and rebellious (just like her daughter does, come to think of it) but she is not above playing the game like any other famewhore mother who uses her daughter for her own gain.

13-03-2013
scenester

Yep - http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...#ixzz2NGQ5Gppi

13-03-2013
V.I.P.

funny that Lainey sees Kristen Stewart not being affected by the child star curse. She was just lucky enough to be apart of a major movie franchise and is riding that success until its over. Kristen is a train wreck, and it's a shame her mom is a moocher

14-03-2013
clever ain't wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREVOFASHIONISTO View Post
funny that Lainey sees Kristen Stewart not being affected by the child star curse. She was just lucky enough to be apart of a major movie franchise and is riding that success until its over. Kristen is a train wreck, and it's a shame her mom is a moocher
So lets put things in perspective....many a child star have died in the gutter. I guess compared to that, messy hair and a sling in her pocket is not that big a deal?

14-03-2013
fashion elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvjeisa View Post
So lets put things in perspective....many a child star have died in the gutter. I guess compared to that, messy hair and a sling in her pocket is not that big a deal?
I agree with you! Looking at Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, Corey Haim, Brad Renfro, Amanda Bynes a.o. she seems quite grounded and in a good place. Of course there are others like her and more polised people in the entertainment business like the Fanning sisters or Scarlett Johanssen or Kirsten Dunst but still...I believe she is her own worst enemy by being so awkward all the time. One might think that people can get used to appearing in public but obviously it is difficult for someone like her. But then: Robert DeNiro is still really awkward and uncomfortable and weird in interviews but still THE MAN!

Last edited by jomarlushka; 14-03-2013 at 01:47 PM.
14-03-2013
V.I.P.

seems like this thread is becoming an extension of Kristen's thread in terms of bashing. And though I dont care about harsh words, what do they have to do with the blind?

14-03-2013
fashion elite

LA Times conducted an interview with her mum which makes it quite obvious that her and Kristen fit Lainey's Blind. Considering that Lainey most likely gets information from Kristen's team, the blind might have been a pre-emptive move or something.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,1936209.story

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight