How to Join
the Fashion Spot / the Sidewalk Café / Rumor has it...
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Rules Links Mobile How to Join

09-06-2013
trendsetter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Gia~ View Post
"You will never, ever be like gwyneth paltrow." lol
Personally that makes me very happy

26-06-2013
V.I.P.

Lainey Spilled the Tea at her recent SMUT Soiree

Quote:
• Kanye West’s girlfriend, Lainey’s code name for Kim Kardashian, keeps US Weekly on speed dial for the brief moments when the E! camera crews aren’t following her, and she needs an attention fix

• Paul Rudd, the nice, floppy-haired dude who makes women swoon, is actually a douche bag, the kind who compulsively checks his email in the middle of an interview and demands his assistant bring him his iPad. Now

• Apparently, a certain “prince” has an arrangement with his wife that allows him to get “fresh” in the company of other people (note the pointed non-gendered noun)

• A rap mega-star may also have an open arrangement with his mega-star wife, a rumor stoked by Levy who suggested two of the rapper’s extracurricular ladies live in Toronto

• When an audience member asked about this racy blind riddle in which two wholesome stars getting frisky with a cucumber at a garden party, Lainey started singing the Dawson’s Creek theme song. Draw your own conclusions

• Lainey wouldn’t outright reveal which of America’s sweethearts is so nasty to nannies that Hollywood childcare agencies consider her their least liked employer—but she did drop “Sweet Home Alabama” as a clue

• Mad Men bombshell January Jones may have contributed to the demise of Liam Hemsworth’s engagement with Miley Cyrus by flirting with—a.k.a straddling—him on a sofa at a party.
http://www.torontolife.com/informer/...oiree-toronto/

26-06-2013
V.I.P.

^the one with the cucumber, a lot of people guessed Joshua and Diane
also Reese for the nanny one.

26-06-2013
V.I.P.

In regards to Reese, all I have to say is wow... what a mess.

26-06-2013
Rebaptising my badness

A "certain" prince HAS to be Prince Albert of Monaco.

V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemova View Post
A "certain" prince HAS to be Prince Albert of Monaco.
I thought it was about Will and Jada Smith cause he was on a show called The fresh prince of bel air... there were rumors about them being bi or something like that.

27-06-2013
Rebaptising my badness

^Hmmm... Makes perfect sense, actually.

V.I.P.

A lot of these we'd already guessed on here. Didn't know about Paul Rudd though.

Is the rap mega-star and his mega-star wife Jay-Z & Bey?

27-06-2013
V.I.P.

nobody else except jay z (and bey) fits that half BI, no?

.my prison is your brain.

^ Not that I can think of. I'm guessing the Toronto reference refers to his friendship with Drake, as if they swing over there to party.

27-06-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUXXX View Post
• Paul Rudd, the nice, floppy-haired dude who makes women swoon, is actually a douche bag, the kind who compulsively checks his email in the middle of an interview and demands his assistant bring him his iPad. Now
WOW. The nerve! Humongous douche bag.

V.I.P.

Lainey hinting at something with George and Stacy... anyone see what she's talking about in these pictures at the source:

http://www.laineygossip.com/George-C...-Keibler/27480

Quote:
George is nothing if not generous and…well… he may have had reason to be extra generous. More on this soon, if you see properly, ahem.

16-07-2013
V.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinegumm View Post
I just stumbled upon this post on fashionindustryconfessions.tumblr.com
I am a bit late reporting this, but the fashionindustryconfessions.tumblr.com was offline for quite some time. Apparently, the Tumblr owner was sued by Conde Nast and one other powerful fashion presence - whose name I have forgotten - and was outed.The posts about the lawsuit are gone and the Tumblr owner has promised to start posting again soon.

Last edited by dpbenson; 16-07-2013 at 01:02 PM.
16-07-2013
backstage pass

Brit rock star fears secret love child will break up his marriage
Quote:
A married British rock star is facing demands from a the mother of a US love child that he has tried to keep secret.

The mother demanded £2million and child support but friends say that he refused the request. The singer cannot be named for legal reasons and is thought to be desperate to keep the news a secret.

The star fathered the little girl after a one night stand that he has described as a mistake. One friend told The Sun: ‘He has a duty not just morally but in law. The mother is holding all the cards and if he doesn’t accept his responsibility she has said she will call his wife.’

The woman is said be completely certain that he is the father as there is no possibility that she is anyone else’s daughter. She has said that she is prepared to tell his wife if he refuses to acknowledge his daughter. The star is willing to negotiate with the mother to keep his wife in the dark

The Sun describes the singer as part of an internationally successful rock band that has had a string of hits played on the radio. Instantly recognisable, he is known as a responsible husband and father.

The child’s mother is a successful freelance writer in her 30s, and has refused to speak out before the matter is resolved. She is considering DNA testing, and yesterday a mobile DNA testing van was parked outside her new York City home.

A friend told The Sun: ‘He knows his wife will go ballistic and throw him out. He’ll be picking his clothes up off the street.’ Neighbours say the woman adores her little girl, but always stays silent on the subject of her father.

After a brief meeting in New York last year, she fell pregnant and contacted the father. But he refused to acknowledge his daughter and hired lawyers.
Her friend said: She knows she will be entitled to a big sum. She was successful before they met, but now she’s set for life.’

The singer’s agent refused to comment.
source

don't look down

A lot of people seem to be guessing Chris Martin.

Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Tags
#6, absolutely, allowed, blind, drug, items, love, talk, weight